Think i am cuckold now

• Thread starterlooser
  • Start date

looser

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2009
I have been following this site for some time and have been a cuckold wannabe for a long time. I i am now more certain than ever that i really am.

My wife does many business trips and i started getting curious about her routines three years ago when i observed through the bathroom key hole that she trimmed her pubic hairsbefor the business trip and have done so before every business trip since then. I thuoght this was very exciting and started observing details more closely. Many other interesting observations and things she said suggested that she fucked men.

The last few days we talked more about our sexlife which is something she usually avoid. She admitted that she she would prefer a bigger and stronger dick and that mine was too small and soft for her. I usually masturbate her with my hands, they are ok and i like to do it. I followed
up with the suggestion that she should then find a man or lover with a bigger dick. She was upset that i could be either ignorant or self humiliating since that would not be very sexy. I also asked if she had fucked a man with a bigger and stronger dick than mine. She then smiled but said nothing.

My interpretation of this is that she has had other men than me although no 100% proof but she dislikes my suggestion of her fucking others. I must admit i like the humiliation but i am saying to her that is neither self humiliation or ignorance. I have mentioned in the past that she should have a lover without the same response. I need to convince her that i do care and it is not humiliating for me.

My wife resisted at first also, it took a long time for her to understand the excitement I recieved knowing she was fucking other men, sounds like your wife is hooking up with guys when she is away and prefers you do not know, I would continue to tell her how much you want her sexually satisfied, let her see your erection while you talk about her with other men also,

This is from Sahara on another thread but hits the point susinctly-

"It is a shock to a woman to be told she can fuck other guys - to be given the run of the Candy shop to sample every toot sweet. She can't understand why you want other guys to shag her. She is suspicious of your reasons, so is going to be wondering if you are looking for a way out of the relationship, so you can shag other girls without feeling guilty of your lust to sample stolen fruit.

She needs to feel convinced your love for her is pure and long-lasting, and you wish her to have a fabulous sex life. That you want her to have as much fun in life as possible, and she should take her opportunities to "be all she can". BECAUSE you are so pleased and grateful to have her in your life, and encouraging her to fuck other men is your way of saying a "huge thankyou" to her.

She needs to feel and be confident that the relationship she has with you is rock solid and can't be damaged by her dating other men."

Very nicely put.

I think she needs to be convinced of your love for her! And that the marriage is so rock solid that her activities with other men will not affect it and even make the marriage stringer!

She's definitly been cheating on you, and clearly does not feel guilty. The good point is that she comes back to you, so yes you are a cuckhold. Congratulations on this, you will have so much happiness and joy going forward and welcome to the club!

MacNfries said:
looser, most married women who cheat/have sex with men outside their marriage, don't volunteer information about their extramarital affairs, and for good reasons. One, married women place a different/higher value on the benefits of a marriage ... security, nice home, ect ... so they're not going to chance screwing that all up, especially if children are involved as well. She is probably screwing around, or looking for the opportunities to do just that, but she values the privacy of that. Plus, unlike men who practically stay horny and ready to pull an erection from their pants at the drop of a hat, women have to be in the mood, and that mood hits them at strange times & places, many times when their husbands aren't with them. Possibly your wife gets horny when she anticipates doing her traveling ... her romantic fantasies kick into gear, and she finds that stimulating.

How do you tell the difference between a woman in an open (or cuckold) marriage and one that's just cheating? You can't as far as I can see unless you know both parts of the couple well.

No, it doesn't. I can see where your coming from a woman's (or relationship) point of view.

What I was trying to get at is how can one tell if a woman's just cheating or has a genuinely open/cuckold marriage from the point of a man wanting to shag her? I'm thinking of self-preservation and all that.

If you are asking from the man's (bull's) point of view, it doesn't matter to most. Generally most men who have sex with a married woman aren't focused on why she is having sex outside the marriage, their just glad to be getting it.

I will say that a lot of men do seem put off if they know the husband knows. They like the cheating part, but worry about the husband coming after them, or worse, wanting them as well!

Most of us have been raised with the idea that a marriage is a closed unit. When someone decides to open their marriage it can cause consternation in a lot of people, including those who would like to take advantage of it.

MacNfries said:
Curious Observer, you mention "cheating" and "cuckolding" as if they are different, and actually they're not; they're the same thing.

OK - is it easy to tell from a man's point of view the difference been voluntary and involuntary cuckolding? I'm thinking more from the point of view of a guy that doesn't want his face rearranged for him, all nice like.

In two instances I know of, it was quite obvious to me that this was going on as the husband was quite involved with matters each time. None of this appealed to me, mainly because of the people involved.

I don't like deceiving people, plus I'd rather keep my balls where they are, ta. Which is why I asked. :)

Cheers

CO

The problem I'd have is that, if one lives in a smallish semi-rural town where everyone knows everyone else, you don't know if the woman is aroused by danger and isn't being honest about the risks or about her partner. Plus there's the problem of getting a reputation you really don't want and being ostracised.

In a situation like that, the thrill for many outweighs their need to be honest. In other words: no thanks! I'm an honest person and I don't want to be looking over my shoulder, ta.

Which leads me to the idea that it's better not to play at all if you don't know who or what you're dealing with.

I've got no doubt that if honest communication is there on all sides it's perfectly OK but otherwise... I think I'll give it a miss.

Right On

looser said:
I have been following this site for some time and have been a cuckold wannabe for a long time. I i am now more certain than ever that i really am.

My wife does many business trips and i started getting curious about her routines three years ago when i observed through the bathroom key hole that she trimmed her pubic hairsbefor the business trip and have done so before every business trip since then. I thuoght this was very exciting and started observing details more closely. Many other interesting observations and things she said suggested that she fucked men.

The last few days we talked more about our sexlife which is something she usually avoid. She admitted that she she would prefer a bigger and stronger dick and that mine was too small and soft for her. I usually masturbate her with my hands, they are ok and i like to do it. I followed
up with the suggestion that she should then find a man or lover with a bigger dick. She was upset that i could be either ignorant or self humiliating since that would not be very sexy. I also asked if she had fucked a man with a bigger and stronger dick than mine. She then smiled but said nothing.

My interpretation of this is that she has had other men than me although no 100% proof but she dislikes my suggestion of her fucking others. I must admit i like the humiliation but i am saying to her that is neither self humiliation or ignorance. I have mentioned in the past that she should have a lover without the same response. I need to convince her that i do care and it is not humiliating for me.
Looser, Tell you one thing you have your head screwed on correctly and you will get your answer if you continue to reassure her that you want her to have the pleasure of a bigger, harder cock. I would be exactly like you in wanting her to have that pleasure anytime she wants it. If i had to guess i would assume she is gettin some better cock and needs know that she does not have to hide it. Sometimes its so difficult to convince a woman that you want her to have her sexual fulfillment. They just cant believe that you really love them that much. Its all because the way they have been raised to believe that its a no no. Please let us know when you find out for sure. Good Luck , okdeacon