• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Think my wife has a new boyfriend

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date

Bishot

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2019
Arizona
Wife has been chatting and flirting a little with this guy who does deliveries for the store she works at. He comes by almost every morning now on the days that she works, seems like it's mostly just to see her. Co-workers are teasing her about it and probably trading rumors, a few of them know that she is a hotwife.
She made admiring comments on the jacket this guy was wearing one day, and he showed up this Thursday with a present for her, the same jacket.
They haven't exchanged phone #s yet or anything, I don't even think he knows that she's married. But I think he's probably going to get into her pants, unless he really fucks things up somehow.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, babagee, bonemeal and 5 others
Tha
Bishot said:
Wife has been chatting and flirting a little with this guy who does deliveries for the store she works at. He comes by almost every morning now on the days that she works, seems like it's mostly just to see her. Co-workers are teasing her about it and probably trading rumors, a few of them know that she is a hotwife.
She made admiring comments on the jacket this guy was wearing one day, and he showed up this Thursday with a present for her, the same jacket.
They haven't exchanged phone #s yet or anything, I don't even think he knows that she's married. But I think he's probably going to get into her pants, unless he really fucks things up somehow.
thats hott.

Reactions: Ssyckcd and Bishot
Tha
Bishot said:
thats hott.

Bishot said:
Sounds great. Hope you get to watch them.

Reactions: Bishot
She made a tin of cookies for him and put a note in it with her phone #, will see what happens and give updates!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, lnohhnvm, indiana hubby and 3 others
Bishot said:
She made a tin of cookies for him and put a note in it with her phone #, will see what happens and give updates!
Sounds promising.

So they have each other's number now...

39063~2.png

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand, Staghub and 2 others
That is awesome! I hope it all works out.

Bishot said:
recent days i have noticed same for my wife, she is been talking to her office friend and they way she talks make me horny.

• Love
Reactions: babagee, bonemeal and Bishot
lovesexfun said:
recent days i have noticed same for my wife, she is been talking to her office friend and they way she talks make me horny.
Nice! My wife said yesterday that pretty much everyone at the store knows now that she is a hotwife with permission to fuck whoever she wants. I guess this guy stopping by to see her every day has generated a lot of gossip. Wonder how many of the guys there will be hitting on her now

Reactions: bonemeal, lovesexfun, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
So they had a lunch date yesterday, went for a hike and flirted with each other. It was actually the first time they have even seen each other without face masks on. No sex or anything, but it sounds like they had a real date. She told him she was married, and he wasn't put off by it, she was worried about that. She said it was a lot of fun, and that she is attracted to him. She said yes when I asked if she was going to let him fuck her. So we will see, it sounds like the ball is in his court!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, HotwifefunWI, baddy145 and 5 others
Bishot said:
Nice! My wife said yesterday that pretty much everyone at the store knows now that she is a hotwife with permission to fuck whoever she wants. I guess this guy stopping by to see her every day has generated a lot of gossip. Wonder how many of the guys there will be hitting on her now
this is just the start, you would forget the counting now onwards.

Bishot said:
..... [My wife] said "yes" when I asked if she was going to let him fuck her. So we will see, it sounds like the ball is in his court!
Not necessarily. If your wife were to tell her new lover-in-waiting (in a soft, sultry voice) she wants him to fuck her, it's highly unlikely he would say: "No, of course not, I can't fuck a respectable married woman."

lovesexfun said:
this is just the start, you would forget the counting now onwards.
She already tried to have an affair with the manager but it didn't go very far, I made a thread about it on here. There are a few other guys there that are interested enough that she has already had to tell them she doesn't get involved with work associates...which clearly she does, if she wants to and I give her a pass.
It's occurred to me that once she or any of these guys she works with move on to new jobs, she won't need a pass from me and would be free to fuck them as she pleases.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, baddy145 and Pumpnspray
can't wait to hear more.

Custer Laststand said:
Not necessarily. If your wife were to tell her new lover-in-waiting (in a soft, sultry voice) she wants him to fuck her, it's highly unlikely he would say: "No, of course not, I can't fuck a respectable married woman."
You're probably right about that, but
knowing her I think she will wait for him to make the next move. She let him know that she is available and interested, if he doesn't bite the hook she will probably let it go and just be friends with him.

Reactions: baddy145
This guy already seems like a much better boyfriend than the manager she was fooling around with before. Aside from the first guy's sexual issues, the new guy comes to see her at work pretty much every morning, already bought her a present that she really likes, and took her out on a real date just to spend time with her and get to know her.
Her co-workers are even calling this guy her boyfriend, and she seems to enjoy the gossip. With the manager guy it was a big secret, with this one she can be open and chat about him with her girl friends at work, which I'm sure makes it much more fun for her.
So I think this has a much better chance of working out than the manager guy.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, seacuck, bonemeal and 1 other person
Bishot said:
You're probably right about that, but knowing her, I think she will wait for him to make the next move. She let him know that she is available and interested.
Good. It sounds like your wife has, in effect, already told her lover-in-waiting what I suggested, using slightly different words.
Bishot said:
If he doesn't bite the hook, she will probably let it go and just be friends with him.
That would be an unfortunate missed opportunity.

Custer Laststand said:
Good. It sounds like your wife has, in effect, already told her lover-in-waiting what I suggested, using slightly different words.

That would be an unfortunate missed opportunity.

She was right up front about her availability, and that she is attracted to him. She's pretty forward that way. She also offered to be just friends if that's what he wants.
Based on what she's told me and from reading their text conversations, he is interested but he seems like a pretty reserved type of guy and is moving slowly. She is off work on Tues and it looks like they will probably get together again.
How far do you guys think he will get on this next date?

Reactions: baddy145
Bishot said:
[My wife] was right up front about her availability, and that she is attracted to him. She's pretty forward that way.
Good.
Bishot said:
She also offered to be just friends if that's what he wants.
Flexibility is good, I suppose — but if "just being friends" is what he wants, would that get in the way of your wife seeking a lover who's actually serious...?
Bishot said:
Based on what she's told me and from reading their text conversations, he is interested but he seems like a pretty reserved type of guy and is moving slowly. She is off work on Tues. and it looks like they will probably get together again. How far do you guys think he will get on this next date?
Your wife's prospective new lover "moving slowly" may be related to him being a delivery guy, and thus not able to afford a nice hotel room.... and also not having a particularly nice place to live, where they can fuck enjoyably — or a nice car or SUV that could be used for that purpose.

Thus, your wife might do better if you were to suggest to her she invite her lover-in-waiting to your home for lunch, letting him know that you will not be home because you will be working on Tuesday. Then, even if you aren't working on Tuesday, or if you work from home, arrange to be somewhere away from home during the middle of the day. Your wife could agree to give you a signal when it's OK to return, like turning the porch light on or calling you on her cell phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnohhnvm

Users who are viewing this thread