Think my wife's playing away?

• Thread starterwifeforhire
  • Start date

wifeforhire

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2012
My wife works with a lot of black guys she keeps getting text messages from a guy at work but when I ask who it is she says it's whoever from work and deletes the text .When I ask her what he want she says o nothing just work but its like everyday.What you guys think?

of course she is

Without question.

Do you want her to have lovers?

If your most urgent fantasy is of black guys fondling her tits, sucking her love box and pounding her pussy at luchtime, then encourage her by telling her you don't mind if she does exactly that.

But if she does date a black guy as an experiment, she will enjoy it so much you will find you can't change your mind afterwards without her getting very pissed off.

Once one black gets her panties down at work, she will pull trains a couple of times a week.

not often

Saraha, it's not often that I don't agree with your line of thinking, and I can only speak from my personal experiences and knowledge. My wife's first new man after we were married that got her panties down was a well hung black man and she didn't start pulling trains - white or black - she did however continue to enjoy his big black dick for some months after the first encounter. She was never into any type of gang-bangs but she would enjoy two men at a time (sometimes I was one of the two-but not always), but didn't have any interest for any more than two. GTR

if i was you i would divorce her immediately

Wifeforhire,

More context is needed.

Does your screen name, "Wifeforhire," imply your wife is a part-time **********? (I say "part-time" because your post suggests she has a more-or-less normal day job.)

If so, why are you concerned about her sexual relationships with other men, be they black, brown, green, or otherwise?

—Custer

In the same position myself. Told her I was fine with it and now she wants MMF's.

gatorrdw said:
Saraha, it's not often that I don't agree with your line of thinking, and I can only speak from my personal experiences and knowledge. My wife's first new man after we were married that got her panties down was a well hung black man and she didn't start pulling trains - white or black - she did however continue to enjoy his big black dick for some months after the first encounter. She was never into any type of gang-bangs but she would enjoy two men at a time (sometimes I was one of the two-but not always), but didn't have any interest for any more than two. GTR

Metaphorically, I was painting a worst case scenario to emphasize that if a wife is encouraged to open her skirt for another man, the wedding vows are set aside for all time, and she may enjoy the attention of 2 or more men so much, that she will get upset if her husband gives her the gift of "extra loving", then "pulls it back" from her.

Quite a few husbands find that reality is different to the fantasy, and once a wife has emotionally adjusted her beliefs to let herself break the wedding vows, her mind will struggle to be contented with vanilla sex again.

A husband has to be very sure he truly wants to play the cuckold game. It could break a marriage up if he is not emotionally ready for the changes it might bring to his sleeping arrangements.

and i will say what a relief no cheating bitch around me anymore

wifefuck said:
and i will say what a relief no cheating bitch around me anymore

Okay, she has a high libido, so could you become a cheating bull to balance the "Scales of Justice" ?

Plenty of lonely housewives if you read their body language when you chat to them in the supermarket and watch what they are buying.

Your thoughts sexually light up your body language, and women can see you are available to scratch their itches. They will hit on YOU if they "notice" what you have on offer (as well as your smile).

I understand

Saraha, I see your point about a wife new to the lifestyle and you are certianly correct that once they break those vows and enjoy the attention of other men most will never want to be restrained to just their husband again. In your last post you mentioned a "smile" that was my wife's biggest asset- her smile would light up any room and the men would just flock around her, also her partially ******* 36DD would get their attention too. But a smile is an effective lure to bring the men closer. GTR

gatorrdw said:
Saraha, I see your point about a wife new to the lifestyle and you are certianly correct that once they break those vows and enjoy the attention of other men most will never want to be restrained to just their husband again. In your last post you mentioned a "smile" that was my wife's biggest asset- her smile would light up any room and the men would just flock around her, also her partially ******* 36DD would get their attention too. But a smile is an effective lure to bring the men closer. GTR

36DD's can be a weapon in seduction - some guys are ****** to imagine their cock sliding back inside the "groove".

Don't think about pink elephants, don't think about big titties not fitting inside their restrainers.

A smile is a welcome mat, an open door to approach her - and get an up-front (closer) encounter.

you're right

Sahara, you are correct about her "DD's", more than one stud just couldn't wait to slide their big cock between her ample breasts, and the thing I knew was that her breasts were the biggest key to her pussy, as soon as you start to fondle, kiss, pinch her nipples, or do anything with them her legs would open and her pussy was available to whomever had turned the key. Most of the men she got involved with figured it out fairly quickly and they would soon have her pussy dripping wet and ready for cock. Her smile and her breasts were her assets and her neck and her breasts were her weakness's. GTR