• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thinking About A Black Daddy

Maggie56

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2013
I have been doing alot of thinking lately what it would be like to be with an older black guy. I'm 38, married, with kids, but am always so horny lately. I've noticed the older more mature black guys are really so sexy and i find myself watching them when I am out.

Not sure if it just me or what....but I do get exciting thinking about it.

Hub travels alot, up to DC on business usually every weed, so I have some time when kids are at school.

Any advice...should I try. What should I expect?

Is an older black guy considered a black daddy?

Maggie

That is the generally accepted vernacular

Your husband gets up to DC every [weed?] Hopefully he is trying to get it legalized instead of lobbying for the big pharmaceutical companies.

Hi Ms. Maggie,

Maggie56 said:
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately what it would be like to be with an older black guy.

Thought precedes action...

Maggie56 said:
I'm 38, married, with kids...

There's nothing wrong with that. Lots of women are 38, married, and have kids...

Maggie56 said:
...but I'm always horny lately.

That's not unusual. It's increasingly recognized that female sex drive maximizes when women are in their thirties (and, oftentimes, beyond). Male sex drive, by contrast, generally maximizes when men are about 18 to early 20's. Ergo, if your sex drive is stronger than your husband can accommodate, even when he's home, you are definitely not the only woman with that problem.

Maggie56 said:
I've noticed that older more mature black guys are really sexy, and i find myself watching them when I am out.

Good! Looking at men, especially including making eye contact and smiling when you look at them, is an important way of letting them know you're interested in them.

Maggie56 said:
Not sure if it is just me, or what....but I do get excited thinking about it.

The only person your sexual feelings are relevant to is, of course, "just you" (and your potential lovers). If you get excited thinking about it, that means you want to do it.

Maggie56 said:
My hub travels a lot, up to DC on business usually every week, so I have some time when kids are at school.

Perfect! It sounds like you may live in or near Northern Virginia. If so, I think you'll find there's no shortage of black men, in the age range of interest to you, in that heavily-urbanized region who are willing to... ahem... accommodate a white married woman such as yourself.

Maggie56 said:
Any advice... should I try?

Yes, IMO. "Life is short and you only go around once," as they say.

Maggie56 said:
What should I expect?

If you advertise for what you want, you'll be more likely to get it. This forum would be a good place to start. You might check out the "Cucks and Bulls" section, and try placing your advert there. Write back to this "General Cuckoldry" section if you want some suggestions re. setting up your initial encounters... i.e., personal meetings... in ways that will minimize your risk.

Maggie56 said:
Is an older black guy considered a black daddy? —Maggie

In this forum, black men who fuck white married women — or married women of other races — seem to be referred to (mostly) as black bulls. In your advert you should, of course, specify the age range and other characteristics you're seeking.

Good luck!

—Custer

Hi again, Ms. Maggie:

Regarding your question (above), "Your advice... should I try?"

and my reply:

Custer Laststand said:
Yes, IMO. "Life is short and you only go around once," as they say.

If I had thought slightly more — put my brain in gear before putting my fingers in motion — I would have said:

Only you, of course, will be able to make that decision. But, in doing so, I suggest keeping in mind that "life is short and you only go around once" (as they say).

My apologies for being presumptuous.

Best regards—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread