Third BBC's a charm!

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date

mwf43forbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2009
Wife had her third BBC last night...first one in our marriage bed! After having her second last friday, she decided she wanted more this friday and wanted to host in our home! So I would definately say that my wife is offically a Black Cock Slut. After fucking her for quite a while, he filled her pussy with his cum. After he left, I got to clean her and fuck her stretched out pussy. I am just as hooked as her!

Attachments

• Renee and BBC 002.jpg
    Renee and BBC 002.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 2,182
  • Renee and BBC 003.jpg
    Renee and BBC 003.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Renee and BBC 005.jpg
    Renee and BBC 005.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,139
Sweet shots any more!!

All these views and only one comment?

exellent m8 wish i could clean sum bbc cum out of my girl you got sum more pics m8?

lucky man - thanks for sharing

Very hot pics! Yep, your wife's definately a Black Cock Slut, and a white married slut getting her hot pussy filled with a Black guy's cum in her marriage bed is just how it should be done. You're a lucky husband. I've gotta ask...is she on the pill?

Beautiful pics. love the pic of his big black hands on her ass.

Wow, what a hottie, great pictures. Would love to see more, that first one was amazing. You have a beautiful and hot wife!!!

Couple more pics. She loved doing him on our marriage bed and wants to do more here! That's fine with me!

Attachments

• Renee and BBC 001.jpg
    Renee and BBC 001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 893
  • Renee and BBC 004.jpg
    Renee and BBC 004.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 562
Oh yeah.she's nice,just wish I was closer to you,still she looks worth a road trip though.thanks for the responce to more pics.

Congratulations - You are a very lucky man

Very very hot!!! That is every person here's ultimate fantasy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice. i love her figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
great pics

susyslut said:
Very hot pics! Yep, your wife's definately a Black Cock Slut, and a white married slut getting her hot pussy filled with a Black guy's cum in her marriage bed is just how it should be done. You're a lucky husband. I've gotta ask...is she on the pill?

No, she's not on the pill. She is 43 and has had her tubes cut, tied and burned, so no black babies. So taking the BBC bare is cool. She actually prefers it bare!

that's pretty hot

Very sexy pics....do share more!!

Hot ass pics!!! Thanks for sharing and keep us updated please.

She is gorgeous and quite sexy. Still looking for new black dick?

love the wedding ring shot! Nice! ; )