• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Third date with her trainer, sex in black pantyhose

• Thread starterzarywe
  • Start date

zarywe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2020
After months of no action, wife finally went back to find her dance/gym trainer. This is his third time already so they were both not as nervous as before.

Huge improvement from the bull, he felt much more at home. The use of a vibrator, spanking, hair pulling, and just generally being more forceful really turned my wife into submission/slut mode. First 2 times he was much too civil, finally fucked her like a bull should.

IMG_3878.jpg IMG_3880.jpg IMG_3881.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, koji, CrowRaven and 7 others
zarywe said:
After months of no action, wife finally went back to find her dance/gym trainer. This is his third time already so they were both not as nervous as before.

Huge improvement from the bull, he felt much more at home. The use of a vibrator, spanking, hair pulling, and just generally being more forceful really turned my wife into submission/slut mode. First 2 times he was much too civil, finally fucked her like a bull should.

Bet he had an amazing time

zarywe said:

I just joined and am loving your posts. I've been a Bull for many years. After getting her comfortable and turned on, I would have enjoyed properly manhandling and very thoroughly using your wife during our first session, being very verbal and sure to feed and fill her with my thick cock.
Keep up the good posts :)

Users who are viewing this thread