• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This gal was hot!!

• Thread starterthick stick 88
  • Start date

thick stick 88

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
On Friday night a friend of mine and myself went to a sports bar in a near by town. This place is not were one would expect to find a cuck or a hot wife. So you can imagine our surprise when we went in had a seat at the bar, ordered a couple of beers. Conversation went from NASCAR to Baseball, to Bull riding. We were about to leave when a woman in her late forties and her husband came through the door. This gal was dressed like a slut if we ever saw one. I told the Bar tender to get us another round, as we both wanted to see what was going to happen next.
This slut had a very short summer dress on, with a pair of open toed spike heels, and that was all. No panties no bra, nothing else. Her husband was dressed in a pair of very short pants with a polo shirt and tennis shoes. My buddy looked at me and said “ I bet we can have her naked in one hour” I nodded my approval as he got up and approached the couple. I didn’t hear what transpired but within five minutes he had plugged the jukebox. With her in tow they went on the floor and started to dance. Within two dances he had his hand under her dress playing with her ass, he gave me the nod and quickly I took his place. She was a firm woman with large blue eyes, a huge set of not so firm tits, and a great set of legs. I danced with her taking liberties with her tits and ass as I pleased. She flirted openly with both of us for a while before I asked her what the situation was here. She unabashedly told me she was here to find a guy or guys who would take her and her husband to a local motel and fuck her.
Now my friend and I have been into the hot wife thing for good many years but this was a first for both of us. This gal was hot as a pepper sprout and she knew just what she wanted. I told her that I thought my buddy and I could arrange just what she was looking for if she so desired. She looked at me stood on her toes gave me a kiss on the lips and said what are we waiting for. I promptly took her back to hubby and went to my friend, to tell him what I had discovered. We left immediately.

On arrival at the local fleabag I went in and got us a room with two double beads. I returned to my buddy and the woman who had traveled in our car to the motel. We went inside with hubby in tow. My buddy produced a six pack of beer and asked her if she wanted a beer. Her reply was “I came here to fuck not drink”. Not wanting to disappoint the gal I told her to strip out of the little she had on, In a flash she, my friend, and myself were naked as the day we were borne. My buddy told her to get on her knees with her hands under her ass. She gladly obliged us to my surprise. I didn’t see her as a sub, but she was taking my friends cock in her sweet mouth in seconds. No hands mind you just lips and throat; I do mean throat, this gal could swallow a fire hydrant I think. Mean while her hubby was sitting in a chair in the corner watching the whole deal not saying a word. It was then that I noticed he had his pants down and was holding his cock in his hands, but something was wrong. Then it occurred to me that this wimp had one of those lock up devices you cucks where on you little dicklets. I mentioned it to my friend who started to laugh at the guy. He told the slut if she wanted us to fuck her she had to let the poor guy out of his lock up. She got arrogant and told us he was going to stay locked up until we had finished with her. I thought to myself an interesting situation she is Dom. To hubby and sub. To my friend and I.
Anyway. My friend fucked her face for a bit before I told him to “ Shove over I want some of that” He pulled out of the bitch and let me have a go at her. I am telling you this gal could suck cock she had almost all of my cock down her gullet before she came up for air. She would suck me in to the limit of her throat then give me a couple of sweet pumps then come up for air. It didn’t take long before I told her I was going to nut in her mouth. At that point she went wild up and down leaving me little choice but to give the slut what she wanted. With my cock all the way down her throat I gave her a good shot of cum. The bitch choked and gagged with some of my cum shooting out her nose. Both my buddy and I laughed at her while she tried to gain her composure. My buddy asked her if he could fuck her face some more but she declined. After she got the mess cleaned up and stopped coughing she announced that she was ready to be fucked.

Now both my friend and I are big men my buddy is 6”3” and weighs in at 220lbs. He has a nice cock maybe 8” or 8.5 long and 5.5.around. I am 6’ 1” about 230 my cock is not so long maybe 7.5 by 6.5 round I am a bit thicker but not so long. Anyway, I tell the slut to “get on the bead on her hands and knees” I also tell her to point her ass towards her hubby so he can see us fuck her. My buddy steps up and put his condom-covered cock to the slut in one shove. She never said a word just moaned like a cow in heat. He pounded her for a good fifteen minutes before he came in a gush of grunts and groans. We sat around for a while. She was quite friendly we talked for a while about all sorts of things, sports the weather, the war, and sex. After a while she looked at her hubby and asked simply if he was having a good time. He never said a word he just nodded his approval like a kid in a candy store. Then she looked at me and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I gave my dick a pull and asked if she was ready for a bit of a ride. She gave me a come on big boy look, just before she slowly moved to the center of the bead. I pulled on a condom and mounted the slut. I am here to tell all of you that despite her age and the fact that she had just been thoroughly fucked by my pal, she was still tight I had to work at getting my cock in the slut. After I finally hit bottom I started a slow rhythm giving her full strokes for a good ten minutes before I picked up the pace. I pounded that pussy for another ten minutes or so then pulled out and shot my second load on her big old titties. I was done with her. My buddy looked at her and said” watching you take cock like that makes me want another turn". She said "only after my husband cleans up my tits". I swear her husband was out of his chair in a flash to lick her tits clean. He took only minutes to have every drop of my cum cleaned up. It was then the slut told him to go back to his chair while she finished my buddy. He pulled on a condom and mounted the slut in a single plunge. He fucked her like a wild man for a good half-hour before he pulled out and shot his load on her tits as well.

Then just as calm as you please she told us to get dressed and go, as she wanted to play with her husband. The last we saw of them she was unlocking his cock.

This story is absolutely the way it happened. As I said earlier my friend, and I are not new to this hot wife sort of thing, but this gal was a true slut if I ever met one. She was Dom. Sub. And a great fuck. .

Excellent story, thanks for sharing. Very erotic.

Users who are viewing this thread