• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** This Great Ass

• Thread startersosecretslut
  • Start date
S

sosecretslut

There are some asses worth lingering over. Like Sam's. Firm not flabby, desperate for some thick black dick I reckon. And a spanking for being such a slut

Now her lucky hubby is dying to show off even more..a nice close up of that virgin asshole itself. Who votes yes?

sams; ass 10.jpg purple panty sam.jpg upskirt sam.jpg sams ass 2.jpg sams better ass.jpg

Reactions: Davey cuck, sirdj, Nazareth and 2 others
Thumbs up it is then. Samantha in all her bend over glory

sam;'s asshole.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and tanktopwillie
It is certainly worth ********..if you ask nice I might show off her sweet cunt

the ass and particularly the hole are well presented. would you enjoy watching that unused hole torn open by a large dick, cuck?

sosecretslut said:
There are some asses worth lingering over. Like Sam's. Firm not flabby, desperate for some thick black dick I reckon. And a spanking for being such a slut

Now her lucky hubby is dying to show off even more..a nice close up of that virgin asshole itself. Who votes yes?

sams; ass 10.jpg purple panty sam.jpg upskirt sam.jpg sams ass 2.jpg sams better ass.jpg
all worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanktopwillie said:
the ass and particularly the hole are well presented. would you enjoy watching that unused hole torn open by a large dick, cuck?
I’d love it sir

why has your *****’s anus not been used? fear of the pain?

tanktopwillie said:
why has your *****’s anus not been used? fear of the pain?
She has let other men but not me

would be curious to see what kind of dick sucking ability this one has.

Mikeshuttle said:
Please sir, please ****** my wife’s tight cunt

Who says i am heartless. Behold: Sam's sweet cunt.

sam's pussy.jpg sams pussy 2.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
And while Meat Loaf might have believed two out of three ain't bad..we know better.

So, third time is a charm..Sam's tits. Not extra large but still mighty mighty fine, I'd say.

sam's tits 3.jpg sams tits small.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth and tanktopwillie
droooling

Mmmmmm....young, fresh pussy and a nice, tight ass!
I'd say she is in her prime years!

sosecretslut said:
Maybe I should give you more to drool about
Definitely should

Users who are viewing this thread