This Is All Fun And Ganes, However The Reality Is This.

• Thread starterKrprice58
  • Start date

Krprice58

Verythick
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2015
Texas
Hava a co-worker here he is almost 70 years old he will be working till he dies. He is raising his grandchildren because the mom is not responsible and the black daddy is in prison.
My own daughter is a single parent she was bred with black since then he has done time in prison and has bred countless women he has st least 7 children all from different women never paid child support or took on any responsibility.
My girlfriend oldest baby daddy also has 7 children all from different women also never paid child support.

Becareful what you ask for.
However I still would love to see ny girlfriend fucking a BBC.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I think that if you’re doing actual cuckolding, and have made the decision as a couple to allow the wife to be bred by a bull, then you are accepting the responsibility of raising a child that is not the biological offspring of the husband. This may or may not involve the bull in any kind if relationship with or responsibilities for the child.

women have made bad choices for procreating since the beginning of time. I suppose its why most fathers are instinctively protective of their daughters.

but the irony is that whatever genetic component there may be to being a deadbeat dad or slutty mom, when the 2 get together, it ensures it gets passed down to the next generation.