This is Beth, my hot wife. We went on exchanges and to swinger places, but every day she wants more... she loves me

Bethtwohotwhite

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2023
Bridges Court Road – London SW11
Beth addicted hard dick IMG_3585.pngBeth addicted hard dick IMG_3585.png
Beth adictted to BBC IMG_2027.pngUntil a few months ago, everything was going well, we went to parties together and I liked to see how they fucked her, big Bulls, with 8 and 9 inch cocks, especially she has become addicted to the Black Bulls, so they can put 20 cm in her . ., or more of her big cocks....!
And I can't keep up with her nor can I compete with those guys with my 6 inches, the pig, she tells me she doesn't feel it! as deep as the big black ones, which fill her completely and widen her vicious slut's pussy......!

Maybe I shouldn't have pushed her into these group sex games and parties that frequently ended without control..., but now she has become jealous of those orgies, and like me, I try to stop her, she goes alone or with a friend like her, telling me that they are well-known guys...,

I know that she has been to parties, where she always wants to be fucked bareback, the bitch, I know that they usually make her tight, with one in her mouth and two others, fucking her hard and dominating her, fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. at the same time, while they talk dirty to her and subdue her.

I've been told that this drives her crazy and she ends up getting fucked by up to four or five different guys, not returning until the next morning, with the excuse that she was tired or that she had ***** too much to drive...... The bitch has become addicted to going to some party of that type almost every week, telling me that..."honey, they have invited me!...I know them all and her friend also accompanies her, in Those orgies of sex and alcohol.

Someone with experience has a good idea to keep her away from these private parties with Black studs, on most occasions.

I don't know how to get her away from this habit, of intense, uncontrolled sex, dressed like a ***** and always without panties, the bitch.

She notices it a lot, because on the few occasions when she is conscious of fucking me, she notices that her pussy, previously tight, is now more stretched just like her greedy ass, reddened and more dilated as well.

I love her very much, Beth is beautiful and I love her, but I don't know if she can handle being the "crazy bitch about to be sodomized" for a long time. I like to watch her get fucked, but now, this is starting to seem excessive to me. ...

I want to get it back, but what should I do? ..... let her continue being such a ***** with those guys, or find some way to get her away from that addiction.

I will appreciate your advice. I do not want to lose her.

Beth hot blowjob mew good Bull M-0152.png
Beth mostrando sus hoyos follados M-01-03-1.png
avatar Grupo Interracial Beth.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Gtb, laury and 9 others
Bethtwohotwhite said:
Beth addicted hard dick IMG_3585.pngBeth addicted hard dick IMG_3585.png
Beth adictted to BBC IMG_2027.pngUntil a few months ago, everything was going well, we went to parties together and I liked to see how they fucked her, big Bulls, with 8 and 9 inch cocks, especially she has become addicted to the Black Bulls, so they can put 20 cm in her . ., or more of her big cocks....!
And I can't keep up with her nor can I compete with those guys with my 6 inches, the pig, she tells me she doesn't feel it! as deep as the big black ones, which fill her completely and widen her vicious slut's pussy......!

Maybe I shouldn't have pushed her into these group sex games and parties that frequently ended without control..., but now she has become jealous of those orgies, and like me, I try to stop her, she goes alone or with a friend like her, telling me that they are well-known guys...,

I know that she has been to parties, where she always wants to be fucked bareback, the bitch, I know that they usually make her tight, with one in her mouth and two others, fucking her hard and dominating her, fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. at the same time, while they talk dirty to her and subdue her.

I've been told that this drives her crazy and she ends up getting fucked by up to four or five different guys, not returning until the next morning, with the excuse that she was tired or that she had ***** too much to drive...... The bitch has become addicted to going to some party of that type almost every week, telling me that..."honey, they have invited me!...I know them all and her friend also accompanies her, in Those orgies of sex and alcohol.

Someone with experience has a good idea to keep her away from these private parties with Black studs, on most occasions.

I don't know how to get her away from this habit, of intense, uncontrolled sex, dressed like a ***** and always without panties, the bitch.

She notices it a lot, because on the few occasions when she is conscious of fucking me, she notices that her pussy, previously tight, is now more stretched just like her greedy ass, reddened and more dilated as well.

I love her very much, Beth is beautiful and I love her, but I don't know if she can handle being the "crazy bitch about to be sodomized" for a long time. I like to watch her get fucked, but now, this is starting to seem excessive to me. ...

I want to get it back, but what should I do? ..... let her continue being such a ***** with those guys, or find some way to get her away from that addiction.

I will appreciate your advice. I do not want to lose her.

Beth hot blowjob mew good Bull M-0152.png
Beth mostrando sus hoyos follados M-01-03-1.png
avatar Grupo Interracial Beth.jpg

Good morning, I'm Phil, he's Beth's cuckold husband.

I apologize to everyone for having posted (last night) my problems with Beth, my hot wife, in Spanish, for an error in posting this thread.
Very sorry. Phil 🤨

Beth my slut hotWive IMG_6374.pngBeth haciendo dogging IMG_3487.png

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Dark_Hung, laury and 2 others
Nothing to complain about, enjoy it while you can, every guy on here would love to have a wife like her, someday she'll quit and you'll be disappointed

• Wow
Reactions: fallingtopieces and Bethtwohotwhite
Zima said:
Nothing to complain about, enjoy it while you can, every guy on here would love to have a wife like her, someday she'll quit and you'll be disappointed
Nooooott..!

I will do whatever it takes to keep her with me, in addition to remaining addicted to garnde Black Dicks...., I will accompany her (if she allows me to accompany her as her Cuckold) even though it is almost certain that her Bulls They laughed at me, while they hit her hard and bareback, in all her holes, filling them with creamy Cum with black seeds....
I'll tell you, if she lets me accompany her, how the night will have passed, seeing her and hearing her moan and ask like a dirty girl. Much more... give me harder...! ohhh yesss!

I love her and I don't want to lose Beth, even if she has to share her with the Niggas.....

Beth cheating whit friend IMG_8247.png

• Love
Reactions: Gtb, cynful, Dark_Hung and 2 others
She’s there for the taking, my wife’s got several boyfriends and watch each one fuck her regularly

• Love
Reactions: cynful and Bethtwohotwhite
sounds exciting able to watch your wife getting fucked by a lot of other guys, my wife was more into it but has cut way back now and I miss it

She makes my cock very hard I need to fuck her

seamen53 said:
She’s there for the taking, my wife’s got several boyfriends and watch each one fuck her regularly

Friend Bull "deamer". Thanks for your tips.

I felt overwhelmed, seeing, and knowing that my beautiful Beth is now so addicted to big black cocks.
Mine is thick with 5.2 - 5.4 in, but not long enough for what they now want, with only a little more than 6 inch. I understand perfectly, that they feel 3 or m4 inch more throbbing and hard black cock, hitting hard and dominating her. (Beth likes the Bull to use her and submit her, and to abandon herself to the pleasure of being fucked rough and deep.

I have already assumed that at this moment, things are like this, and the truth is that seeing her, shaking her head, moaning and losing consciousness, being fucked bareback, by her white ass, is wonderful and addictive for she.

I like to see her this pleased, she is in her best physical moment, and she needs that sexual intensity......🥰

Beth enjoying like a bitch M_0077-1.png
Mmmmm....!! Do you like to see her like this "seamend?" 😍

Reactions: Dark_Hung
Yes a definite slut