• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is definite fantasy come true

• Thread starterSoon2becucked
  • Start date
S

Soon2becucked

My wife is going to meet a black guy on saturday that we meet in a resturant here in Denver. She will not be letting me go on the date and she told me that she will not be hopefully coming home till early in the morning .I am putting a packet of trojan condoms in her purse, Before she leaves I will tell her to make sure he uses them as she is not on birth control I hope I am doing the right by letting her do this ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• 3ea8.jpg
    3ea8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 851
  • 6b7e.jpg
    6b7e.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 463
  • c5f5.jpg
    c5f5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 917
  • c36e.jpg
    c36e.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 408
  • d16d.jpg
    d16d.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 466
Yeah its cool but i don't get the trojans??????? Check when she gets back and you will see that none or perhaps one has been used.

Beginning of a Reality

Soon2becucked said:
My wife is going to meet a black guy on saturday that we meet in a resturant here in Denver. She will not be letting me go on the date and she told me that she will not be hopefully coming home till early in the morning .I am putting a packet of trojan condoms in her purse, Before she leaves I will tell her to make sure he uses them as she is not on birth control I hope I am doing the right by letting her do this ????????????????????????????????????????????????

The picture no: 5 , the RIGHT side One calls for a Thread on General Forum
for just such pictures, thread could be called: Beginning of a Reality
Regards / View / Admire
Edith

I don't get the pictures, is that supposed to be the wife? Also ditch the trojans. She will enjoy it much more bareback!! :D

Sonn2becucked... The real cuckold is the one that lets her wife be fucked bareback by the bbc. The unique concern must to be about diseases but for that you must take the regular precautions (medical exams, to know a little about the bbc life, ...). Ask that from your wife (and the pill also if you want) but not ask her to use trojans. Let her be fucked in the proper way (BAREBACK).

Polygamist?

I know I know... this is a fantasy post but a tad annoying when presented as reality.
Not even the same girl in all the pics.
Pretty sure the one shot is a lovely creampie-
obviously that was before she came off the birth control she's not on?
And you did mean Magnums right?
Ok, so I'm takin all the fun out of it I know.
I'm probably just jealous that I wouldn't let some guy
I didn't know give me a disease I'd have to carry around from then on...
it sure SOUNDS like a great evening in theory!

Users who are viewing this thread