• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is mainly for the sub and sisy cucks but all opinions are welcome

• Thread starternewcuckpa
  • Start date

newcuckpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
Who do you envy the most, The guy fucking your wife or your wife for getting fucked? Just curious.

I envy my wife, wish I was her at times. But most definitely i envy her.

me tooo

cuckme69 said:
I envy my wife, wish I was her at times. But most definitely i envy her.

I envy her, with her tight hose, sexy demi cup bra, and garter-belt framed pussy, I envy her for getting the banging she deserves. Wish she would let me watch, rather than just masterbate my little clitty.

Actually, for me it's both.

One of my tun-ons is the vicarious thriils I get as I imagining/envy how they both must feel as they fuck etc.

the bull i wish i was more like him, that humiliates me, for him to fuck my gf and know i wish i was more like him

The bull fucking my wife has complete domination and control over a horny, always-ready slut who is both willing and anxious to engage in whatever sort of sexual activity he may desire. She would never consider anything even remotely similar with me ... ever, under any circumstances. He is definitely the one I envy.

Users who are viewing this thread