• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This is what happens when i dream

• Thread starterpurringpussy
  • Start date

purringpussy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2004
When I woke up so early this morning, alone in bed, I just escaped with hot thoughts about my black lover. In my dreams you were sliding into bed with me here, sweet black master, you were making me feel so good. Oh, fuck, you have no idea how I ache for that sometimes, how I need your beautiful darkness here beside me, satisfying me.I want, oh, fuck, I need to be blacked! Oh, my hot master, I feel you sliding into bed beside me. Snuggling up against my back saying, "Mmmm, my hot little white bitch, daddy's home, I need my little white slut's sweet pussy. My big fat black dick be in that hot pussy needs to cum deep in you!! Come over here to me girl. Open up your lips, sweet white baby ". I reach behind me, around to you with my hand, and touch your firm body. I can feel your nakedness and i tremble with anticipation. I feel your hand sliding the strap of my nightie off my shoulder, and pulling the bottom of it up over my round hips. Your lips kissing my shoulder while your hand fondles up and down the curve of my hip. I can imagine your touch like it is real.

How I want to feel it. Your hand slides up over my belly, searching for my smooth breats I feel you fondle my fullness, feel your thumb rubbing over my nipple, and then, oh sweet black man, your fingers crush my hardening nipples and make me moan. I turn over to you, my hand reaches up around your neck and I pull you down to me. I want your lips, put your dark lips on my soft pink ones. I open my mouth my tongue flicks out to touch your lips. Then I open wide, begging you to reach into my warm wanting mouth and give me your tongue. Ohhh, yes, I feel your tongue inside my mouth, my tongue entwined with yours, and I suck yours deeply into my mouth.

Your hands continue to caress my breasts and thighs, slowly but surely the heat over comes me, igniting the fire deep within me. My hand reaches downward to where I feel your hardness pressing against my leg. My fingers search for and find your hot hard cock , the dark hardening meat that is your gift to me. I envelope it in my hand, curving my fingers around the beautiful thickness of you, you are so damn thick, I can't reach around you, god how i love it I find myself being overcome with hunger for your chocolate stick. I push back the covers and slide down to find your hard manhood with my mouth. I turn you over onto your back.Oh my god your body is so smooth, hard, beautiful. How I love your blackness!! My hands hold your beautiful tool, my fingers stroke up and down your length, my eyes entranced on the beauty of your manhood. My fingers softly stroke your heavy balls. I hold your cock up to my mouth. My lips open slightly, kissing the tip of your dark cock so gently. Then my soft tongue sneaks out, licking ever so lightly, across the top of your gorgeous knob. Mmmm, I hope you are imagining it right now, maybe holding your naked beautiful flesh in your hands for me, stroking it up and down, as you read this, letting your black hard cock that I love hardened and swell, right now, baby. Mmmmm, let yourself get hard for me. How. How I love it when you get hard for me!! My tongue presses into your slit. The blood rushes into your cock, leaving you hard and throbbing. The precum oozes and I lick it off and eat it. You want to thrust your cock into my mouth, but I pull back, making you wait, loving to tease my sweet master

I lick you tenderly, up and down the entire length of your cock, firm hard strokes with my soft pink tongue, holding your cock in my hands, lifting it up and licking and sucking the underside and swirling your precious knob around with my tongue. God, you taste so good, you are so sweet to eat. Your awesome cock deep in my mouth!! Finally, when you are almost mad waiting for it, I hold your cock in my hands, and open my red lips wide, mmmmmm, I start to slide over your swollen knob. Just barely taking it in at first, still teasing you, smiling into yourdark eyes, playing with you, tormenting you. I pop just the tip of your fat knob in and out of my mouth, wondering how long you will tolerate my teasing. Then you cant take any more, you reach out and take my head into your hands, pulling my hair, "Damn you, get on it, take it white girl! Eat your daddy's meat!! You little white teasing bitch!" You push me hard down on your sweet cock, clear to the back of my throat, making me gag, but giving me no mercy. I sink down on you, I eat you, suck you, lick you

How I love being in your bed, oh, fuck yes, snuggled up beside you, my smooth white body, so pale, next to your fine large, black frame, waiting for you to take me, open me. I feel you pull my nightie off, making me naked for you. You slide me up till I'm kneeling over you, till I straddle your awesome dark body as you lay on your back. You pull me forward, till my pussy is directly over your mouth. You pull me down on you, and I feel your tongue reaching up and touching my pussy lips. I shudder as you touch me, and you feel the tremor go all the way through my body as my legs tremble at the side of your head. Your hands reach up and grasp my tits, you twist them hard and pull on them squirming, wiggling, screaming out loud, loving the touch of you on me. Your tongue thrusts into my pussy, you suck on my clit, making it throb so hard, you feel the sweet juices start, filling your mouth and wetting your sweet dark face.

Then suddenly, unexpectedly, your hands reach round my waist and I feel you pulling me down on the bed beside you. Then oh, god, how I love it when you take command, I feel you on top of me. Kissing me hard on the mouth, pressing yourself against me, your hardness hurting my pelvis as you push deep in to me. . And then, oh fuck, damn, yesss!! With one swift violent movement, I feel you thrust your rock hard weapon into my pussy and ream me so fiercely with it that I am writhing with ectasy , screaming and moaning as you make me cum over and over again. OHHHH FUCK YES, MAKE ME CUM,MY MASTER , MY BLACK MAN MAKE ME YOURS OWN ME

My juices are flowing now the bed soaking in my cum I know I'm gonna be black fucked till the wee hours of the morning, with no mercy. You pull your cock out of me I feel you between my ivory thighs. I look down and see your blackness amidst my whiteness and I love it. You lift my legs and lay them on your chest. I feel your knob pressing at the dripping lips of my hot box. I know you will enter me now again, invade me again, open me, spread and stretch me, own me, make me your white slut pussy girl. OOOOH YESSSSSSSSS, You open me with your knob, and fuck, with one hard thrust you drive deep.ohhhhhhhhh , I feel it go all the way in, sliding hard against the sides of my pussy , and bumping hard against my cervix. Tearing me, ripping me, making me submit to your black cock. I scream with the pure beautiful agony of it. You stop your thrust and wait till my screams subside, then you plow in again, hard, deep. "Take it, my slut

Cum for me, sweet black one!Take me totally make me yours i want to feel your hot seed deep in me filling my pussy seeping out mixing with my cum " Oh YES I FEEL YOU MY HOT MASTER" my pussy filled my darling black lovers cum

Attachments

• dc 7.jpg
    dc 7.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 465
  • dc8.jpg
    dc8.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 530
  • dc9.jpg
    dc9.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 520
Nice to hear a white wife who loves her Black Lover's cock that much.......erotic for sure........and very intimate.......definitely not a fantasy
You're getting better and better......

Thats my baby that is!!!!!!!

You go girl
you make me so proud xxx

Thank You Milk Feed Back Like That Makes Me Wanna Write More:) X

TY baby

I just got ur post today and I have to say, my god your good. i will reread it over and over. u definately know how i like it.

Email me baby....Mark

Excellent story girlfriend.By the time I was finished reading I was sopping.Interesting reading to say the least

Purr you go gurl!!! Can't wait to see you post more stories.

jill

Hmmm...what a dream

Excellent story, hope your dreams come true! Continue writing. Love AV

i love it more and more becuz shes wearing a cross well she does this i think its sexy when white girls wear a holy cross well they cheat and fuck us black cocks

Users who are viewing this thread