• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

this makes me sad!

• Thread starterburim
  • Start date

burim

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2007
I was out on yahoo profiles hunting for some white pussy when I found this profile:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/shelby_shecingost

the last time she updated her profile was december the 27th 2000 where she just had found out she got AIDS. what a way to celebrate christmas huh?

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just got so fucking sad when I read that!
does anyone share those feelings?

I hope this works as a warning to all you white chicks out there too! u better make sure your partner(s) is clean!

I wonder if this girl's still alive? If anyone knows something pls tell...

At the begining of the sentence, she says I just found out and at the end it says Iv had it for 3 years , come on!!!

burim said:
I was out on yahoo profiles hunting for some white pussy when I found this profile:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/shelby_shecingost

the last time she updated her profile was december the 27th 2000 where she just had found out she got AIDS. what a way to celebrate christmas huh?

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just got so fucking sad when I read that!
does anyone share those feelings?

I hope this works as a warning to all you white chicks out there too! u better make sure your partner(s) is clean!

I wonder if this girl's still alive? If anyone knows something pls tell...

But u don't immediately feel the disease. HIV (Human Imunodeficiency Virus) breaks down your natural Immune system and that can take many, many years without u noticing it at all. The virus can also lay latent an "rest" in your DNA and then suddenly start to break down your immune system and then it takes even longer.
when the immune system is worn out, u die in some other more common disease that uninfected peoples immune sustem normally can deal with, or u die in cancer.

when she claims she has had it for three years, that is probably an estimate she has received from her doctor so she could evaluate which of her former partners she may contact.

So I am almost certain she has not been spreading the virus conscently.

Prime, Are you that ignorant to ignore this? You think she's trying to scare you off or something? LOL.

HIV doesn't kick in immediately. It breaks down your body overtime. You can have it for 10 years and not feel the effects. Sex ed? Go learn it.

Always test your partners if you go bareback. Even if you don't as well just incase you feel like doing so. And wear a condom!

Welcome back

Whad up Playa? Thought you was banned, Burim.

WOW that's fucked up!

i didn't realize that bruim was a common name. what did he do to get banned?

I mean burim of course

wow..........

Eyes are watching, ears are listening. Read George Orwell.

I would realy get to meet this woman and ask her: why? why didn't u check that your partners were clean? and if she couldn't do that: why not condom?

actually this raises an intresting question: is getting blackfucked bare back worth risking your life?

I wonder if she's alive though. she said she had AIDS and not just HIV.
Once the HIV virus has broken down the immune system u get the condition/disease AIDS and from there it usually isn't long time left...

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing without a jimmyhat, with partners you do not know and trust, is like playing sexual russian roulette. It's irresponsible and, in some cases, deadly.

Your life or that of your wife or girlfriend's is worth risking over a sexual thrill????

pimpology101 said:
Playing without a jimmyhat, with partners you do not know and trust, is like playing sexual russian roulette. It's irresponsible and, in some cases, deadly.

Your life or that of your wife or girlfriend's is worth risking over a sexual thrill????
Awesome simile.

hate to say it, but this race of ours has too much AIDs man.

white men came to our hoods and infected us with it.

If you're gonna play all the way, take the time to get STD tested, both for the studs and the women getting railed. No pussy or cock is worth AIDS etc.

JAC said:
hate to say it, but this race of ours has too much AIDs man.

white men came to our hoods and infected us with it.
They didn't have hoods in Africa...

but I get what you trying to say.

I agree with Big Stink9.

If she had a cuckolding husband, boy is he lucky for not having sex with her lol.

Another case of mistaken identity

burim said:
i didn't realize that bruim was a common name. what did he do to get banned?

My bad -I was thinking of a member (or ex-member) named burim13. Don't konw what he did.

I know it's something people don't want to talk about but you guys know that a study showes that african americna males have a higher risk of being hiv postive because of the fact they don't like using condoms so remeber that when you are like I want to go bareback ! Hiv can be dorment for 10 years.

pimpology101 said:

Yep, Think of all the black men that don't get tested and white couples just spreading AIDS and HIV and other things I always will wear a Condom can't risk dying over sex life is way better can't have sex when you are dead.

???????

No "hoods" in Africa?? Been there, and they're there!! Wht people "on this site" spreading AIDS???????????????????? Who is fucking them???

Why is this a topic , I guess is my response. This is a sex site If you want med advice go to MD.com> That is all I can say sorry about the Lady getting "hiv" She made the decision for to HAT!! That being said, I "think I saw pics in pimp's photo's of NO "hat". You trust them ????right????

IT is Life!!

Just take care!! If not don't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread