• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This me have fun!!!

• Thread starterhotthaiwife
  • Start date

hotthaiwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2009
Here are some pics of me have fun with black man.

Attachments

• PA310432.jpg
    PA310432.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3,903
  • PA310437.jpg
    PA310437.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,249
  • PA310438.jpg
    PA310438.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,028
  • PA310439.jpg
    PA310439.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,662
  • PA310434.jpg
    PA310434.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,840
Lovely!

Thank you for sharing! You are LOVELY! You look young and healthy enough to be producing beautiful mixed babies! Have you considered being Bred?

Yes i think about some time.....that be fun to have party for that

wow, you are awsome! Any more pics? Where is the best place for a guy to meet a lovely thai lady like you?

Do you have a husband?

Yes....I married.....but can have fun anytime.

I'm looking to play too

Just wondering what black men think of me, I have always heard that they only like girls with big bootys, wondering if any like thin ripped girls, not been black yet, but hubby is ass whole so it won't be long now

marathon girl said:
Just wondering what black men think of me, I have always heard that they only like girls with big bootys, wondering if any like thin ripped girls, not been black yet, but hubby is ass whole so it won't be long now

I can't speak for other black men but I like all types of women.....you are kinda hott. You defintely could get it!!!!! ;)

hotthaiwife said:
Yes....I married.....but can have fun anytime.
Is he white?
Has he small cock?
Is he a cuckold or swinger?

he is white, small cock i guess 6"

Last edited by a moderator:
marathon girl said:
he is white, small cock i guess 6"
This was your husband?

is my husband, he is very wealthy and powerful, so I can't leave him , but have not been fucked good for years. do you have pics and do you like my body, am i someone you would fuck

marathon girl said:
is my husband, he is very wealthy and powerful, so I can't leave him , but have not been fucked good for years. do you have pics and do you like my body, am i someone you would fuck
Of course you are beautiful.Your body is like a typical married milf(Do you have kids?).Too shame for your husband not pleasuring you.You should try to find regular bulls(especially black) and yourhubby must accept that.Please repot your pic with your husband.It is better to start a new thread in order to tell us more and post more pics and don't ruin this threas.

can't speak for others , I like all types, but prefer women with a little meat but I would not kick u out of my bed if u climb in it.

My husband white....we swingers and is not small.....he 8"....we do for fun and he know i so horny.

Hotthaiwife......Please post some more pics of your encounter with black cock!!! You are So HOT!!!!

Marathon girl you to are very sexy show us some more pics!!

Here are more of me

Attachments

• P9280053.jpg
    P9280053.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,688
  • P9280055.jpg
    P9280055.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,498
Love those new pics!!! You are so HOT!!!! Show me that sweet pussy of yours!

Here of my pussy

Attachments

• P9280056.jpg
    P9280056.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,551
  • PA240300.jpg
    PA240300.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,166
  • PA240304.jpg
    PA240304.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,159