• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This me have fun!!!

• Thread starterhotthaiwife
  • Start date
your smoking hott.... love it

marathon girl said:
he is white, small cock i guess 6"

If you are being honest about your desire to cuckold your asshole hubby, then the Bulls will love riding you to your heart's desire. Your body is very nice indeed, and definitely slim and athletic, and you truly deserve loving, caring, lusty encounters with BBC.

PA Handsomeblackman thanks. I happy you like.

Hottie, did you take taht big black cock inside you? Were you using any birth control or did you let him fuck you bareback, totally unprotected? Could you be pregnant now?

auhound.....I think this pics answer for you. No, I not be pregnant. For me is about fun......not get pregnant with man that not husband. I be safe unless I know man dont bring desease to me.

Attachments

• PB270249.jpg
    PB270249.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 640
  • PB270243.jpg
    PB270243.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 621
hotthaiwife said:
auhound.....I think this pics answer for you. No, I not be pregnant. For me is about fun......not get pregnant with man that not husband. I be safe unless I know man dont bring desease to me.

Sometime you can take my pics like this :D:D

I love you :D

hi you are so so hot

i cum all the time looking at your pics i do any thing for you if you want me to suck off a big black cock in front of i will that how hot you make

very sexy thaiwife... if you're ever in Toronto look me up

Omfg marathon girl!!!! You are any man's wet dream!!! Perfect 10!

Hot Young Black...yes if we do.....i let you know.

But you can take a picture of your pussy after... you look so sexy

wow you look so hot, love to see you sucking on black dick. you look hot
hotthaiwife said:
This me last night....meet hot guy and have fun

hi cute girl

love to see more pics of her wow

hotthaiwife said:
Hot Young Black...yes if we do.....i let you know.
hopefully you can get out here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot stuff! Welcum to the club:hump:

CoCo8....this me after black man fuck me. He clean and cock to big for condom. Ouh he cum so much. Can see from tatoo this me.....kiss kiss

Attachments

• CIMG1357.jpg
    CIMG1357.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 877
  • SDC11866.JPG
    SDC11866.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 655
  • SDC11867.jpg
    SDC11867.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 780
No worries, Marathon Girl, you are gorgeous! Some of my black friends like BBWs, but not me. I've always been attracted to fit, ripped, hard body women. I take my physical conditioning seriously, and appreciate women who likewise keep themselves fit. I get hard just seeing a white woman with slim gorgeous legs leading up to a tight cute ass. You won't have any problems attracting the bruthas!

glad u like ebonyhard4u

wow...you are super hot

Users who are viewing this thread