• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

This was going to be the weekend! :(

• Thread starterdirtiestcucky
  • Start date

dirtiestcucky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2012
I have been in chastity for 9 straight days and my wife had hinted she might give me release this weekend, if not to cum to at least touch myself, so I was really excited thinking about. A few hours ago I started feeling like something was coming on, and it's been going around, so not a real surprise, but terrible timing.

I called Victoria at her office and told her I was feeling a bit under the weather. She replied, "Oh no, that's terrible, I can't risk coming down with something, so I think I will go spend the weekend at Charles place, keep you in isolation away from other people". Chuckle!

I started to mildly protest when she said, "Listen I'm very busy here today, I do hope you are feeling better and why don't you call me back at the office on Monday to let me know how you are and I can tell you about my weekend at the same time". She then hung up!

Home alone! :(

You look very good and appropiate in your cage.

Users who are viewing this thread