Thought experiment

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
What are the real practical differences between having another man breed your wife after you are married, and marrying a woman who already has a child or children from a previous relationship? Are there any real economic or genetic differences? Society is OK with the second situation, but has a lot of emotional baggage about the first.

I'm curious to know whether any bull, wife, or cuck has ever seen or heard this point made as an argument in support of breeding, either in your relationship or more generally.

• Love
Reactions: bugfds, natasnaikul, subcuckimpot and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
What are the real practical differences between having another man breed your wife after you are married, and marrying a woman who already has a child or children from a previous relationship? Are there any real economic or genetic differences? Society is OK with the second situation, but has a lot of emotional baggage about the first.

I'm curious to know whether any bull, wife, or cuck has ever seen or heard this point made as an argument in support of breeding, either in your relationship or more generally.
Good point! Thoughtful as usual. The main difference for me is I get to watch the moment of conception where you can't with previous children. But you love them both the same.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Maxio
Laceyfemme said:

The difference for me is the taboo of doing it within the sanctity of marriage. That's what's a big part of the turn on for me, my WIFE fucking others, it's so hot. She fucked others before we married, those episodes don't turn me on like her fucking others now.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hikawade, natasnaikul and 2 others
Laceyfemme said:
What are the real practical differences between having another man breed your wife after you are married, and marrying a woman who already has a child or children from a previous relationship? Are there any real economic or genetic differences?
There is a big risk of paternity claims. With a divorce, custody and support are established and you can know the sacrifices required for the child before the marriage and have time to consider them. When another man breeds your wife, it is quite possible the the sperm donor will claim paternity and significantly disrupt your life.

Parental rights for the other man may keep you from moving out of town for a job, require weekend visitation or any number of other disruptions that keep your life from being your own. It may seem like a remote chance, but parenthood can make people very possessive of the child.

Genetically, it is of no consequence and no different from marrying a woman with a child. Emotionally, many men find happiness when marrying single mothers. One of the happiest couples I know started with the wife as a single mother. So there is no reason it should be any different as your devotion is still to forming a family with your wife and her children.

I am way past the age that I want children, and my pride would never have allowed me to be the cuck I wanted to be or go through with another man breeding my wife. If pride is not the problem for you that it was for me, then you could be very a very happy cuck with this arangement.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman and Maxio
Covfefe said:
Agreed about the legal / life disruption risk.

It seems the only way to minimize that risk is to have the impregnation be totally anonymous for everyone involved.
And I think most sperm donors would be OK with this or if they weren't Ok with another man raising their child, they shouldn't have been having unprotected sex.

Mein Mann überzeugte mich vom Cuckolding. Seit wir in die USA gezogen sind, wollte mein Mann, dass ich mich austoben kann und jetzt kann ich machen, was ich will und jeder Mann kann jederzeit mit mir reden. Der Ehering fiel mir beim Duschen vom Finger und ich sollte ihn weglassen oder wegwerfen. Er liebt mich und ich liebe ein Kind mit einem Rothaarigen. Mein Mann sagt, lass dich richtig einreiten, du hattest nur zwei Sexualpartner.

• Love
My husband convinced me of cuckolding. Since we moved to the USA, my husband wanted me to let off steam and now I can do what I want and every man can talk to me at any time. The wedding ring fell off my finger while showering and I should omit it or throw it away. He adores me and I love a child with a redhead. My husband says let you ride in properly you only had two sexual partners.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, throwback, Nhblackman and 4 others
Frenchdoll said:
My husband convinced me of cuckolding. Since we moved to the USA, my husband wanted me to let off steam and now I can do what I want and every man can talk to me at any time. The wedding ring fell off my finger while showering and I should omit it or throw it away. He adores me and I love a child with a redhead. My husband says let you ride in properly you only had two sexual partners.
Nice, I would like to play with you😉

Reactions: toolman

Reactions: Jozyxt
Frenchdoll said:
Trying to convince my wife, how’d he get you to try?

Reactions: toolman
Jozyxt said:
And I think most sperm donors would be OK with this or if they weren't Ok with another man raising their child, they shouldn't have been having unprotected sex.

Have to agree. He chooses to do it. Just as the couple does. If don't want it to happen get fixed!

It shouldn't matter who's kid it is. If you raise them and love them then they are your child.

If your worried about him trying to claim paternity, don't tell him he knocked her up or u were planning to get pregnant. Or make the agreement ahead of time. Tell him he will get his half the bill and I am sure most will move on!

I think it is just a fantasy for most. The ones who want to make it real will not worry, they will just make it work

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and toolman
Jaandaj said:
I think it is just a fantasy for most.
My wife is past child bearing age so it certainly is only a hot fantasy for me. When we were in the childbearing years, I was very protective of my wife and cucking wasn't a fanasty for me. Much less biracial babies. I was willing to take my goddaughter in when her mother was sick and raise the girl as a daughter. It turned out not to be needed.

But there is nothing wrong with cuckparenting. And if you believe the popular meme, it is more common that might seem the case at first glance. if you make the commitment. Just like we committed to raise my goddaughter.

Reactions: Maxio
if the man sperm count is low or no good sperm then have a man breed his wife also some men love to see his wife be breed by other men & he know that the child is not hes. i thought about that of have other man fuck my wife& she would had get pregnant by other man not by me i let my wife have sex with my younger brother a one time thing i think she was on birth control but she would had not been on birth control at that time my brother fuck her& she would had get pregnant by him that would been hot

Reactions: Maxio and throwback
so if i would have to do it over again i would had her get pregnant by my brother

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and throwback
engene said:
so if i would have to do it over again i would had her get pregnant by my brother
also would have let her fuck other men bareback risk pregnancy from other men

engene said:
also would have let her fuck other men bareback risk pregnancy from other men

engene said:
if the man sperm count is low or no good sperm then have a man breed his wife also some men love to see his wife be breed by other men & he know that the child is not hes. i thought about that of have other man fuck my wife& she would had get pregnant by other man not by me i let my wife have sex with my younger brother a one time thing i think she was on birth control but she would had not been on birth control at that time my brother fuck her& she would had get pregnant by him that would been hot
My wife and I have had trouble conceiving… I’ve been debating posing her to fuck men that looks similar to me and raising as our own… dunno how she’d react.