• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thought I was just a cuckold.

• Thread starterwht_hubby
  • Start date

wht_hubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2011
Minnesota
My wife and I have been married for 30 yrs. She is 48 and I am 53. We were always very faithful to each other during our marriage, raised one daughter who is now married and living out of state. A few years ago, we went on vacation and a friend took us to a club. While there, my wife got carried away with a black man and ended up having wild sex with him. She was so taken with his sleek black body, her excitement just caused her to wonder about doing it again. One day, a new hire at her workplace, approached her to ask questions. She is a receptionist and a go-to person for anyone to get questions resolved about anything. The new guy was a younger black man about 35 years old. He flirted a bit with her and she felt the same attraction returning that was generated on her vacation fling. Next thing you know, she was flirting back, and dressing sexier for him with low cut tops and short skirts an heels. The relationship continued to get more serious until they finally started meeting after work and having sex. Well, she confessed to me one day that she was again fucking a black man from work and that she was totally captivated by him. That's how I found out I was a cuckold. She continued to see him more and more and started going on dates with him. He even fucked her one weekend here in our house and in our bed when I was gone. I was very, very excited by all of it, and became quite used to the idea of being a cuckold. Then one weekend, she invited him over for a barbecue in the back yard. I could see she was really turned on by him, and the tent in his pants revealed that he was equally interested in getting into her pants. After dinner, she told me I had to clean up the dishes and they were going to the TV room to relax. I peeked in on them a few times and they were half naked and kissing each other with great passion. Next thing I knew they were in the bedroom and going at it like teenagers. I was watching them through the bedroom doorway and he was fucking her very roughly. Then he had an orgasm and shot his big load into her pussy. I came in my pants watching it all. Suddenly they looked out and saw me watching. He told me to come in and do what cuckolds are supposed to do. Well, I read all about that stuff and knew what he meant. I climbed on the bed between my wife's spread thighs and eagerly lapped up the creampie and tongued her pussy. Then he told me to clean him up too. I licked the cummy juice from his big cock and while I did, he got rock hard again. He told me to keep sucking like a good boy. I did as I was told and after 10 minutes or so, he came in my mouth. It was my first experience of being a true cuckold and a fulfillment of what I needed in my life. A few days later, he called me on the phone while my wife was at work. He asked me if I enjoyed the weekend and I told him I did. He said he needed to be sucked some more and that he wanted to come over so I could service him. I told him I was willing, and he began coming over whenever he needed relief so I could service his cock. I have become a regular cocksucker for him now. He comes over on a regular basis to provide "feedings" for me and his cum makes me feel more and more femme. I think I am not just a cuckold anymore. I have become his faggot slut boy and can hardly wait until he calls and comes over again. I never think of pussy anymore, only sucking his black cock. He is starting to femme me a bit, with clothing and shaving, etc. My wife is aware of my relationship with him, she still fucks him regularly. My life has certainly evolved into something I never thought would happen. I can't envision my life as anything but a fag now and I don't even think of myself as a cuckold anymore. No wonder people refer to cucks as faggots. It's what we really are!

wht_hubby said:
My wife and I have been married for 30 yrs. She is 48 and I am 53. We were always very faithful to each other during our marriage, raised one daughter who is now married and living out of state. A few years ago, we went on vacation and a friend took us to a club. While there, my wife got carried away with a black man and ended up having wild sex with him. She was so taken with his sleek black body, her excitement just caused her to wonder about doing it again. One day, a new hire at her workplace, approached her to ask questions. She is a receptionist and a go-to person for anyone to get questions resolved about anything. The new guy was a younger black man about 35 years old. He flirted a bit with her and she felt the same attraction returning that was generated on her vacation fling. Next thing you know, she was flirting back, and dressing sexier for him with low cut tops and short skirts an heels. The relationship continued to get more serious until they finally started meeting after work and having sex. Well, she confessed to me one day that she was again fucking a black man from work and that she was totally captivated by him. That's how I found out I was a cuckold. She continued to see him more and more and started going on dates with him. He even fucked her one weekend here in our house and in our bed when I was gone. I was very, very excited by all of it, and became quite used to the idea of being a cuckold. Then one weekend, she invited him over for a barbecue in the back yard. I could see she was really turned on by him, and the tent in his pants revealed that he was equally interested in getting into her pants. After dinner, she told me I had to clean up the dishes and they were going to the TV room to relax. I peeked in on them a few times and they were half naked and kissing each other with great passion. Next thing I knew they were in the bedroom and going at it like teenagers. I was watching them through the bedroom doorway and he was fucking her very roughly. Then he had an orgasm and shot his big load into her pussy. I came in my pants watching it all. Suddenly they looked out and saw me watching. He told me to come in and do what cuckolds are supposed to do. Well, I read all about that stuff and knew what he meant. I climbed on the bed between my wife's spread thighs and eagerly lapped up the creampie and tongued her pussy. Then he told me to clean him up too. I licked the cummy juice from his big cock and while I did, he got rock hard again. He told me to keep sucking like a good boy. I did as I was told and after 10 minutes or so, he came in my mouth. It was my first experience of being a true cuckold and a fulfillment of what I needed in my life. A few days later, he called me on the phone while my wife was at work. He asked me if I enjoyed the weekend and I told him I did. He said he needed to be sucked some more and that he wanted to come over so I could service him. I told him I was willing, and he began coming over whenever he needed relief so I could service his cock. I have become a regular cocksucker for him now. He comes over on a regular basis to provide "feedings" for me and his cum makes me feel more and more femme. I think I am not just a cuckold anymore. I have become his faggot slut boy and can hardly wait until he calls and comes over again. I never think of pussy anymore, only sucking his black cock. He is starting to femme me a bit, with clothing and shaving, etc. My wife is aware of my relationship with him, she still fucks him regularly. My life has certainly evolved into something I never thought would happen. I can't envision my life as anything but a fag now and I don't even think of myself as a cuckold anymore. No wonder people refer to cucks as faggots. It's what we really are!
Mmmmmmmm... I bet you're a good little cocksucker. I'd love to pull out of your wife's stretched wet cunt and cum down your throat...

I can't help it but I have been thinking more and more about sucking black dick. I just can't get the thought out of my head. They are just so sexy. My dick is not tiny like some cucks but it's nothing compared to the power of a BBC. Lately sucking a black cock is pretty much all I think about.

I would enjoy that also, especially if my wife is watching. I think I am a good cocksucker, I always make them cum anyway and I enjoy the "fruits" of my labor. It is so fulfilling knowing I have given the pinnacle of pleasure to a real man. (nellied@excite.com)

Update: My wife's bf has been coming over weekly for feeding sessions and I am adjusting to my new lifestyle. I know now that I am a sissy faggot and that I need a steady diet of cock to keep me satisfied. When he came this week, I told him how much I needed his cock and that I wished I could have it more often. He told me that he had some friends who needed relief from time to time and that he would send them to me. I am now waiting for a call that they will be coming over to help feed my obsession. I am now totally shaved and wear lingerie for the "man" visits. My wife has ordered a chastity device for me and she says her bf will be the keyholder. I am looking forward to this control because I want to be a serving fag. I am happy to be totally denied pleasure and give myself to providing relief for the real men in my life. My personal relief does not matter to me, only that I serve them properly. (nellied@excite.com)

This is really cool. I love being called a bitch or a faggot by my wife and her lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread