• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

thought of it

• Thread starterIslandtimes
  • Start date
Islandtimes said:
Things are different now
i hope different for the better, please tell if she is planing a repeat , and if U feel good about her getting rewards for being a sexy wife, and that ur sex life got better and U still get to fuck her..

Reactions: wantstowatch
toolman2c said:
i hope different for the better, please tell if she is planing a repeat , and if U feel good about her getting rewards for being a sexy wife, and that ur sex life got better and U still get to fuck her..
She hasn’t told me yet of there romp, and haven’t had sex with her, for a week now

wantstowatch said:
This must be so exciting for you the nervous anticipation and the nerve tingling hope that she will be seduced
She was seduced,

Reactions: wantstowatch
Sandy Row said:
If you still bring her to orgasm it might be an idea to suggest to her just as she's at the point of climax that it is a major turn on of yours to see her with another man,or to merely to know she has been out with another man.

Just introduce the fantasy during sex play,possibly during oral.
It’s happened

Users who are viewing this thread