Thought you might enjoy her..............

• Thread starterDeepRider
  • Start date
very very hot...love em all...classic beauty and hell ya i want in her panties! is she still fucking other men?.....are the 'boys' daddys safe ?? lol..she rocks

Wow

___________$$$$$$$_______$$$$__________ ___________$$$$$$$$______$$$$__________ ___________$$$$_$$$$_____$$$$__________
___________$$$$__$$$$____$$$$__________
___________$$$$___$$$$___$$$$__________
___________$$$$____$$$$__$$$$__________
___________$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$__________
___________$$$$______$$$$$$$$__________
___________$$$$_______$$$$$$$__________
_______________________________________ _______________________________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________ ________________$$$$$__________________
______________$$$$$$$$$________________ ____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$______________ ___________$$$$$______$$$$_____________ ___________$$$$________$$$_____________ ___________$$$$________________________ ___________$$$$________________________ ___________$$$$________$$$_____________ ___________$$$$$______$$$$_____________ ____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$______________ ______________$$$$$$$$$________________ _______________________________________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____________ __________$$$$$$$______________________ __________$$$$$$$______________________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$________________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$________________ __________$$$$$$$______________________ __________$$$$$$$______________________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____________ __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$____________

very nice little hot slut!!

Thx to all..............
as promised in my original post, a few more just to keep a good thread goin'....................;)

Enjoy...........I know I do............:D

D/R

p.s.-(note to SavageDarkness)..................... I got the "N" in youir post, but you'll have to translate the rest for us on this end......:confused:

Attachments

• Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Picture 595.jpg
    Picture 595.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 951.jpg
    Picture 951.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 387
very thanks.your pics..

visconsin said:
very thanks.your pics..

Very welcome. Your comments.
;)

You like maybe these ?
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 405.jpg
    Picture 405.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 290
  • Picture 196.jpg
    Picture 196.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 790.jpg
    Picture 790.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 1016.jpg
    Picture 1016.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 136
Hey Guys,
Although my latest post above is yet to recieve any comments, thought I would just share a few more............ 'coz that's the kinda guy I am.

As always.......................Enjoy
:rolleyes:

Peace Out,
-D/R

For whatever reason, I'm feeling exceptionally generous tonight.....................;)

Attachments

• Picture 566.jpg
    Picture 566.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture 324.jpg
    Picture 324.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 841.jpg
    Picture 841.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 159
Sorry for not commenting on this thread, but I think you know my appreciation from Ready/Aim/Blow :D

Great pictures - I especially like the ones where she's squeezing, pulling, playing with her lovely tits. If she gets tired - I could do that for her :cool: How does she like them treat? Gentle, Firm, Rough, or OUCH!!!

Very Hot lady

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to say "thanks"............ to everyone.

As always, the kindness of your comments is duly noted- both by the poster as well as his subject.
:)

It is always a pleasure to provide visual entertainment to those who are so appreciative, and I can't begin to describe how great each of you make her feel about herself........ every time.
;)

Everybody have a great weekend.................. I know we will.
:D

Peace Out,
D/R

Attachments

• Picture 353.jpg
    Picture 353.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Picture 176.jpg
    Picture 176.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 146