• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post here about Sue mentioning that she felt a bit sore when she woke up amongst other things - but now I see Will's last post and I have no idea what he and Peak are scheming about. Not sure where I've been and shouldn't have but it sounds good.

It's odd how we I/we feel so together after a passionate night of sex. Anyway, was going to add that Sue and I are taking off soon - there's a street-fair in a town not far from us and we're going to have some drinks and get some dinner. Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

STB,
Sometimes I need to be reminded that we are from two nations separated by a common language.

What I wrote was intended to be ironic. A joke. Will has said several times he would welcome the introduction to Sue and I was pulling his chain a bit suggesting might be the One. As if! Of course as a bull mind he sees only the opportunity. Again, As if. Please don't read any more than that into it.

peakmb said:
STB,
Sometimes I need to be reminded that we are from two nations separated by a common language.

What I wrote was intended to be ironic. A joke. Will has said several times he would welcome the introduction to Sue and I was pulling his chain a bit suggesting might be the One. As if! Of course as a bull mind he sees only the opportunity. Again, As if. Please don't read any more than that into it.

Why Don't You Two Tell Me About The Easter Bunny Next!!! Fairy Tales, I Love Um!!!

Steve I just dug You out of Your hole with Sue. You can Thank Me later.

Everyone else stop emailing Me. I will share nothing of My talks with Sue.

Hopefully my 2 letter response will be sufficient for now: F U

My Four Letter Response. LFAO

LFAO = Looking For An Orifice?

:=/

-Hiki

So - it turns out that Will is (one of) Sue's erotic pen-pals. I won't go into much of the discussions here, suffice to say that we'll work things out just fine. Perhaps it's better that it's out in the open too, I think Sue may have felt some trepidation about keeping this away from me. Believe me, it did surprise me to learn of this and I will be honest to everyone here and say I feel uncomfortable not knowing how much of my thoughts Will shared with Sue as some of what I post here is for my own thoughts and sanity and not necessarily for Sue to know. And it does answer some of my questions I've had about how/why Sue seemed so in-sync with me all along - makes sense now if Will has been tipping her off or encouraging her in some ways.

I can say that after we got some of the annoyance out of the way last night, that later in bed Sue did ask me what I thought about Friday and Glenn. I held her hand and I turned to look at her and I asked her if it was what she wanted to do. She smiled and before she even answered I knew her answer. She was very honest and very calm in how she replied and she just said that she'd missed "those feelings" and missed the excitement of spending time with a new guy. I asked her why since she said she wasn't very attracted to him. She said that she just wanted to have some fun and thought it might be fun to go out with him and maybe get a little tipsy and not have to worry about driving home afterwards. I grinned and joked "I could always come pick you up" to which she smiled and knew I was kidding around but she looked at me and said "If it bothers you....". I pulled her close to me and I told her that it turned me on to think of her being out with another guy and admitted that I too missed it. We hugged and talked a bit more and she told me how she missed the feeling of being so immersed and into a new guy that she would forget about the rest of the world She told me that after they'd had sex last week that she was surprised by how energetic and horny he was with her. It was my turn to laugh at her surprise at that.

We talked idly for a bit more and she seemed genuinely relieved that I wasn't letting this Will-thing hang over us. I told her that it made me crazy with desire to think of her being away for the night again. We talked for a bit and then she turned her head to look at me and asked me "do you think he could skip the condom?". I held her tightly and told her that he was still a bit of a stranger and she countered that he seemed healthy and nice and she added that she "poked around in his medicine cabinet" in his bathroom and didn't see any strange medications or anything but that she would really talk to him about it before she would let him not use one - but first she wanted to be sure I was okay with it. I told her a bit hestitaingly that "as long as you're comfortable he's safe" and she smiled at what I said and then I thought about the rest of her conversation about the last time she was with him and I just looked at her and said "you don't want him to use one, do you?". She turned a bit red and I guess was a little embarassed for me to realize what she was hesitant to admit to me.

SoonToBe said:
So - it turns out that Will is (one of) Sue's erotic pen-pals. I won't go into much of the discussions here, suffice to say that we'll work things out just fine. Perhaps it's better that it's out in the open too, I think Sue may have felt some trepidation about keeping this away from me. Believe me, it did surprise me to learn of this and I will be honest to everyone here and say I feel uncomfortable not knowing how much of my thoughts Will shared with Sue as some of what I post here is for my own thoughts and sanity and not necessarily for Sue to know. And it does answer some of my questions I've had about how/why Sue seemed so in-sync with me all along - makes sense now if Will has been tipping her off or encouraging her in some ways.

Really Steve??? Your going to play the "Victim Card" Now??? Do Not Make Me Out To Be The Bad Guy Here.
You Post Your Thought to World Wide Web. On A Public Forum. Anyone Can See Them!!! Anyone!!! And They Got Back To Sue???? I'm Shocked!!!! And someone did to help You. I'm sorry.

STB,
Just to be totally clear. I have never and will never try to contact Sue directly or indirectly. There has always been the risk that your private thoughts would get back to her. From what you posted earlier, Sue seemed to appreciate that you had that vent just as she seemed to take some comfort from her own communications. However, there is a big difference between her exchanging views with another and that other also secretly exchanging views here. That smacks of some secret control freak type nature and undermines everything you use the site for and everything we do in exchanging views. Frankly, there seems little sense in continuing to post if everything is going to be sent back to Sue. Particularly if it goes through a biasing filter first. Will seems to think he's been acting as some sort of marriage councillor. Self appointed and working openly for only one side while pretending to interview both. Can't see how that can continue to be honest. Certainly can't see there is any point in any of the rest of us posting either.

Peak - thanks for your thoughts. I'm on the fence about this myself. I still think it's kind of funny that this was all started by your post and your joke about Will. I know he found it hard to believe that I didn't know it was him Emailing with Sue, but that is the truth. That is where my disappointment with Sue lies, that she didn't feel she could tell me about Will but that is the extent of it. I think Will found it equally hard to believe that your post was spontaneous and that it was not precipitated by any contact between you and I, which it wasn't.

Sue has told me and showed me a bit of some of what Will has shared with her about what I'd written. She said she feels guilty about prying into my thoughts but at the same time did say that what Will had shared with her had helped her understand herself better and accept more of what I was thinking and such. I do feel ******* but as others said here, it is a public forum and I suppose that is something I should probably accept - as and others' who've PM'ed me have said - that eventually Sue would find out about this. I suppose I've known it all along. Maybe now, given what I've opened up about and the steps we've taken, maybe there's nothing in here to fear?

I do still enjoy posting here and sharing my thoughts. So I suppose we'll just have to see how the mood strikes me. I will stay out of the fracas that I can see brewing between Peak and Will.

Steve, Steve, Steve, yes, you know I can quote 'Chapter. & verse' of all the times you were grateful that Sue has a 'pen pal ' that would help her to know how to give you what you want, and help you both to be more "in sync."

Now you are 'concerned' that he would ignore confidentiality within the lifestyle?
Really, Steve???

Harry

SoonToBe said:
Peak - thanks for your thoughts. I'm on the fence about this myself. I still think it's kind of funny that this was all started by your post and your joke about Will. I know he found it hard to believe that I didn't know it was him Emailing with Sue, but that is the truth. That is where my disappointment with Sue lies, that she didn't feel she could tell me about Will but that is the extent of it. I think Will found it equally hard to believe that your post was spontaneous and that it was not precipitated by any contact between you and I, which it wasn't.

Sue has told me and showed me a bit of some of what Will has shared with her about what I'd written. She said she feels guilty about prying into my thoughts but at the same time did say that what Will had shared with her had helped her understand herself better and accept more of what I was thinking and such. I do feel ******* but as others said here, it is a public forum and I suppose that is something I should probably accept - as and others' who've PM'ed me have said - that eventually Sue would find out about this. I suppose I've known it all along. Maybe now, given what I've opened up about and the steps we've taken, maybe there's nothing in here to fear?

I do still enjoy posting here and sharing my thoughts. So I suppose we'll just have to see how the mood strikes me. I will stay out of the fracas that I can see brewing between Peak and Will.

Yes I do find it hard to believe. Other here were able to connect the dots as soon as they saw Peak's Rant. Some Of You Are Really Sick!!! Look I do understand The British. I have had a British Girl Friend for a few years. I love Her Humor. I did not misunderstand what Peak wrote.

Again Steven, When Did I ever belittle You Here or with Sue? Some Here took shots at You. I never did. I always said. I would never tell You what You wanted to hear. But what you needed to hear. And I meant it. My advice to You. You want to always feel good? Don't Be A Cuckold!!! There is more pain than pleasure. Ask any Cuckold here. They will tell You. The pleasure comes from pain.

Here's a thought. Have Sue follow Peak's advice. There is a reason I have a Married British Girl Friend

Harry,
The issue here is not that Will breaks any site 'confidentiality', it's that he continued to post as if no change had taken place. His great 'insight' for Sue is merely that he is privy to Steve's comments. He merely chooses which and how to pass them on. If Sue knew Will was on the site and passing on comments, she should really have shared that with Steve. Their cuckold relationship has flourished with honest communication and this has put that at risk. If Sue really wants to know Steve's urges now, she should simply read them herself. If she wants to talk about it, she could always post here herself. Either way Steve and Sue need to quietly rebuild a little trust between themselves. In ways perhaps none of the rest of us need to know about.

Will, not sure what you find so hard to believe, Sue said it wasn't you she was emailing with and I believed her - that is where some of my issues lie. Whether others here saw your rouse earlier - good for them, maybe I didn't want to believe it that she'd want to hear from you or share her thoughts with you, but then again, I guess I'm not surprised as I know she's been thankful for having her own ways to share her thoughts.

Not sure what you mean by the last line about Sue following Peak's advice - but whatever, I think this is just another page in the cuckold-book we're living. In a way Harry you were right maybe it was good for her - and whatever Will encouraged or influenced her, I guess I shouldn't complain as if it wasn't for this latest episode, I'd have never thought anything awry between us (and I guess still don't given Sue's conflicted feelings too about all of this).

Will, you're right, Sue did say you never belittled me or anything of the sort. If you gave her more confidence about everything then maybe in a way I owe you a thank-you. I just wish it all would have come up in a different way. Fortunately, none of this is seeming to affect her or I as, Will aside, I think we both do still want to continue what we've started....

I just saw that after I posted this - that an update from Peak had come in between them.

Peak - you have it correct. When I expressed my disappointment in Sue it's as you said, that with all of our openness I think she should have let me know that there was someone who was a go-between - working between the lines. Not sure if Will had any real agenda, from what Sue's shared, Will was mainly trying to make her understand more of what he thinks I am into. In that way, as I said, maybe it was a good thing. Either way, Sue's apologized for letting it get out of hand with Will and keeping it from me as she did. Thing is, I probably wouldn't have cared if they were Emailing if I knew about it. You're also right about a bit of trust-rebuiliding being needed. I love her and she loves me so I'm quite confident it'll all work out, that's one thing that I no longer question - whether she really wants to continue with this....

Last edited:
Happy days

peakmb said:
STB,
Just to be totally clear. I have never and will never try to contact Sue directly or indirectly. There has always been the risk that your private thoughts would get back to her. From what you posted earlier, Sue seemed to appreciate that you had that vent just as she seemed to take some comfort from her own communications. However, there is a big difference between her exchanging views with another and that other also secretly exchanging views here. That smacks of some secret control freak type nature and undermines everything you use the site for and everything we do in exchanging views. Frankly, there seems little sense in continuing to post if everything is going to be sent back to Sue. Particularly if it goes through a biasing filter first. Will seems to think he's been acting as some sort of marriage councillor. Self appointed and working openly for only one side while pretending to interview both. Can't see how that can continue to be honest. Certainly can't see there is any point in any of the rest of us posting either.

IMHO, of course:
I'm not sure what's going on here----whether Steve if you have now enlisted the help of Will and Peak and the three of you are now in cahoots to try to breath some life back into this thing or what. Whatever the deal is, let's just say it looks extremely suspicious from my neck of the woods.

The circumstances here actually put me in mind of when I was a kid and “Happy Days” was in it’s prime. After the story had pretty much exhausted it’s course the producers refused to put it to bed, choosing instead to keep pedaling it by putting FONZIE who was really really cool at the beginning of the show, into situations that grew more and more tacky and ridiculous by the episode----until, by the end of the run, he became a bad joke that everyone just shook their heads at------ Reminds me a little of the the direction Steve and his thread are headed.

Perhaps Peak is right when he says "Certainly can't see any point in any of the rest of us posting either"
Perhaps gentlemen it's simply time to hang up the skates!!!!!!!

Will - the fact that you kept it a secret shows that you yourself knew you were doing something wrong. To pretend otherwise now is hypocritical and disingenuous.

Steve - a little while back you were in the doghouse for snooping into Sue's communications. Has she held herself to the same standard for her snooping into your private place?

I have to start this by saying that I am surprised by this revelation of the contact between Sue & Will, but that is not the reason for my post.
I am assuming that Sue still has plans to spend the night with Glenn this Friday. Steve if as you said Sue let him go bareback for " a little while" is true, any possible damage has already been done. She's not worried about getting pregnant so she might as well enjoy him bareback all the way, and save the condoms for you.
Back to the Sue/Will story, if Sue knows were Will was getting his info, I would be surprised if she hasn't been reading this board.

brokenman said:
Will - the fact that you kept it a secret shows that you yourself knew you were doing something wrong. To pretend otherwise now is hypocritical and disingenuous.

Steve - a little while back you were in the doghouse for snooping into Sue's communications. Has she held herself to the same standard for her snooping into your private place?

Just to clear up a few things here. How did I get Sue's email address???? Steven Here Gave Sue's Address To Me And Invited Me To Talk To Her. (So I Did) Wouldn't You?

Now That Snooping Steven Did. Was into My Emails with Sue. Do You understand why I may have a hard time believing He didn't know it was Me? Would You? Really Brokenman?

Happy days are here again

Will2112001 said:
Just to clear up a few things here. How did I get Sue's email address???? Steven Here Gave Sue's Address To Me And Invited Me To Talk To Her. (So I Did) Wouldn't You?

Now That Snooping Steven Did. Was into My Emails with Sue. Do You understand why I may have a hard time believing He didn't know it was Me? Would You? Really Brokenman?

Is this really as embarrassing as it sounds to me right now ????????????????????????????????????????????????????http://www.slutwives.com/forums/icon_clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread