Thoughts/plans for 2014

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
peakmb said:
CSC,
... We are dealing here with statistical probability. None of us have ever met Steve or Sue, nor are we likely to. Even if we exchange emails with Sue, we could harbour doubts. But. Consider the odds. 300m people in the USA, fewer married in 45 to 55 age range. Fewer still married long enough to have two college age kids. Now let's really get the numbers down. One of them enjoys thinking about his wife with other men and his wife, far from being appalled by this quite fancies this too. Fewer still, they act on this. Several times over the years. With variable gaps in between. Fewer still, they stay together and if anything they are even closer. The numbers are very small now. That is statistics but it's like looking at a lottery winner. The chances of you knowing one personally are remote but you know that someone has won. In this context, Steve is that statistically rare person. Sue's activities follow her own random pattern. There are gaps between her lovers. She always wants to anchor herself to Steve between them. She has other more important things in her life too. We will never know if this thread is real. But if it is, this is what it would look like.

These new developments with Paul are very exciting and promising! Before Steve starts a new thread, I feel obligated to weigh in on the veracity of his story. My life and family share many similarities with Steve's. I enjoy everything he shares with us as it helps me process my feelings about our family and my sexual relationship with my wife. We are a few years younger than Steve and Sue, but we have been married longer and my wife has yet to have sexual relations with anyone other than me. We live within 200-300 miles from Steve.

Everything that Steve says is very authentic to me. We both love our wives and families. Our wives love us. Since joining this forum several years ago, I have shared my desires with my wife. The ideas excite her. The main roadblock has been finding a good fit for a lover. Is it so hard to believe that a loving marriage can include some sexual variety? Have we become that jaded? As always, thanks for sharing Steve!

Well, I met him last night. To say it was a little weird is an understatement, as I was driving there I thought that this is the first time I'm meeting her potential lover before they've had sex. I started to feel like I was her father in a way feeling like I needed to "approve" of her boyfriend and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't want to approach it that way. I decided that, as Sue said, she would lead the conversation, but that I would approach him more as meeting a new potential friend/acquaintance than seeing him only as my wife's potential lover. By the time I got there I'd gotten myself in a good place and when I walked in it took me a minute to find them in a booth on the far side of the bar. I saw them before she saw me and I sized him up from a distance. He seemed average build, comparable to me in overall size (that made me feel good right away), his hair was definitely darker - maybe black with some grey (less grey than mine for sure). He had on a casual golf-shirt and jeans, nothing special. The look on her face told me that she liked him - not just the smile, but how her eyes lingered at him and how she had this deep look to her that I've seen many times before.

She looked up as i approached and waved me towards her. She sat opposite him so I didn't see his face till I was standing next to them. "Honey, this is Paul, the guy I've been telling you about". And without a flinch, he stood up and put out his hand and said "Nice to meet you Steve". I guess you'd call him handsome, as a guy I'd say he was good looking, again, comparable to me. I immediately thought in my head that he's not much different than me so that made me feel good in that it wasn't some different kind of guy that seemed to turn her on the most. As I sat down next to Sue he spoke pretty freely to me and said that Sue had been telling him more about me and that it was good to put a name with a face. I told him the same, that she'd told me about him and that she'd done a good job describing him.

The waitress came over shortly and I ordered a beer and I also asked if anyone wanted any bar-food. She brought my beer and another glass of wine back for Sue and we had agreed on what to order by then. One the food discussion was over we moved to the obvious subjects, the weather, summer ending, holiday weekend, plans for the weekend (he was going to see his family over the weekend so nothing is happening this weekend). We continued our idle talk but began to slowly talk about more personal things. Sue talked about us maybe going away next month for a week and Paul talked about hoping to do some more skiing this winter.

I was surprised he was a skier as Sue hadn't told me that yet about him and that led to a lot of talk over food about where he's skied and where we've skied as we talked about our ski trips before/during and how we hoped to have more now, after kids. He laughed and said the same, that in the first few years after his divorce, he traveled a lot and did things he wanted to but his ex-wife didn't.

We skirted around the obvious subject for a while. I have to say, he seemed like a normal guy to me. Maybe not the warm and friendly kind like Frank was who just befriended everyone and who was hard not to like, but Paul seemed like a normal guy. He did have some harsh words for his ex-wife and he complimented Sue and I on not falling into the rut that his marriage did.

It seemed like an obvious lead-in - and Sue told me later last night that was something she'd told him, that when she thought the conversation would be comfortable, that she would talk about Paul and his ex-wife and that she told him that the compliment that he bestowed on her when they talked (how we hand't fallen into the rut) was something that would be an easy way to start to talk about sex.

And she was right. As soon as he said that she said something like "well, we worked through that". And that sort of was the start to the conversation taking a more hushed and private tone. He said "yeah, you mentioned that". And she literally turned to me and said "baby, I want to go out with Paul a bit, you know, a date or two and maybe have some fun". Just like that. I mean maybe that wasn't the exact words but she said to me right in front of him that she'd like to go out with him. I was quiet - I mean we hadn't rehearsed any of this at all, but I could tell that she'd had more than a few glasses of wine. Then she sort of looked at both of us and said "there, I said it....".

If I wasn't quiet already, I was after she sat back in the booth next to me and left Paul and I sort of hunched forward looking at each other.

He spoke first and said "I've never done anything like this before" to which he added that it was that I knew what was going on, he said he wasn't proud of it but that he had dated married women before and he laughed that "there's a lot of that going around", but that this was a first, that I knew about it.

The thing was, it was the way he said it that was very just open and honest. I looked at him and steeled my breath and told him that Sue and I had a bit of an arrangement where I was okay with her enjoying herself, but then I turned more serious and emphasized "as long as it doesn't get out of hand". I immediately followed by saying "we're married and this is..." and just as I said that he looked at me and said "I just want to have fun, I am not interested in stealing her from you". Again later on Sue told me that I would be concerned about that when we started to talk and she was right and she was also right that his immediate reply like that, which did sound honest and genuine even if it was rehearsed/planned, did make me feel better about him.

So I kept talking but toned it down in terms of the seriousness and said "and this is something we're doing to have fun and" - I turned to look at her - "weird as it sounds, it's brought us closer together" and I held her hand and she made no secret of putting her arm around me. He looked at me and said that it sounded crazy and again, like a Penthouse Story, but that he was okay with seeing how things worked. He asked me "so, are you saying that we can like go out on a date?" I smiled at him and said yes and added "if that's what she wants" to which I followed by telling him that for now, I'm happy letting her have what she wants and then I joked and added "who she wants too" as long as it's what she wants. He seemed surprised and we talked for a bit about how we'd been together for just about 30 years now and he seemed really surprised.

He seemed surprised that we could both be still this into each other and liking each other as much as we do, and he again mentioned, compared to his ex-wife. He told us that things were good between them even when they had kids, but that when the kids got to be teenagers, that she just changed. He said she got cold and very critical of things and that they just drifted apart, sex first, but then everything else with it. He made a joke that by the time his kids were graduating college, that there wasn't even animosity left between them - that they just decided, this is it, this is the end. He says that because the kids were older and she'd detached from it so long ago, that there was no bitterness or anything. He is annoyed that he is paying her alimony but Sue even said that it's not like she has a great job to live on. That got her a nasty look from him but he continued on that he said to both of us that he'd essentially already been living single even before they divorced so now it seems more like a decade to him since he'd been truly married - to which I laughed when he said he had no plans on going back.

We talked about who he'd dated and that brought us to him telling us that he would always be discrete and he mentioned how he'd dated 2 or 3 married women in the past decade or so. Sue asked if any of their husbands had found out and he said no, emphasizing his discretion. But it did open the door.

Between the drinks and once he'd talked so openly about himself it seemed like it was encouraging us to talk more freely and over the next hour or so Sue and I shared that she's been seeing other guys for several years now and I added that it turned me on more than I expected it to. Sue and I agreed that we wouldn't play up any of the more cuck-ish things including our denial stuff, at least not at first. We simply told him that she'd had some freedoms over the past few years to enjoy getting away from being a mom and wife. He smiled and said that he didn't think he could ever feel that way about his own wife but admitted that maybe it'd been a good thing for us given how we seem together now.

We talked a bit more but never really got into sharing anything more. It was obvious from what we'd said that I would accept her dating him. I was the one who extended an invitation to come to our house for a barbeque or something like that. I already knew it couldn't be this weekend so it seemed safe. Sue gushed right away and said how nice it'd be to have some company and seemed to emphasize "now that we have the house to ourselves". But again, nothing more than saying "yeah, sounds like a good idea" was said.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how to say anything more explicit than I already had and the conversation just didn't lead to where I felt I could say "oh yeah, that includes sex too" but I think it was rather obvious and perhaps easier for all of us keeping it unsaid.

It was now close to 7:30pm and to be honest, I was starting to feel like a 3rd wheel. When Paul excused himself for the bathroom Sue and I talked. She immediately wanted to know what I thought and when I said "he's nice, very nice" she looked at me and said "then you're okay with it all?" and I looked at her and said "what?" and she said "me and him going out and stuff, you know...." to which I just looked at her and said "do you really need to ask, you're gushing about him and he's certainly nice enough" and a second later I added "just be careful, right?" and we kissed - there was more said in the kiss than any words could share. She looked at me and said "always".

I saw Paul walking back from the bathroom and I told her that I was going to leave and that she should have some fun but then come home. She smiled and said that she will and that she didn't think she'd be too long. I started to ask her "are you...." to which she looked at me and said "I'm not ready to have sex with him yet, if that's what you're thinking....".

A second later he was sliding into his side of the booth and as he did I looked at him and said "Paul, it was very nice meeting you but I"m going to get going now". He stood back up and shook my hand and said "it was really nice to meet you and I hope to see you again soon". Sue stood up and hugged and kissed me and said goodbye. I laughed and said "don't stay out too late" but then realized I hoped that I suddenly didn't sound like I was her father. They both giggled and she said "don't worry baby".

It was maybe 8pm when I walked out of the bar and got in my car. I'd like to say I sped home but I didn't, I took a scenic route home with the windows down and the sunroof open. It was just getting really dark out when I got home so I opened a beer and sat on the deck and thought about things. He seemed like an okay guy. He didn't offend me or anything and as I sat there I started to ask myself whether I was going to be okay with him having sex with Sue in our house, in our bed. So far, he seemed okay. I don't want to say that I felt any real chemistry or sparks between them yet but there's an obvious interest and desire in each other.

She surprised me by getting home just 30 minutes after me. She said that after I left that they talked about me for the rest of the time. He finally asked her the question of whether I've "... you know, been there with you and....." as in trying to ask her if I've been there while she's had sex with other guys. As they walked out of the bar and got to his car she told him that I have been there many times and that we both find it exciting to share the moment. He looked at her and said that he hoped he'd be okay if that time comes for them. She told me she looked at him and as she leaned in to kiss him she said "when that time comes". She said that a second into their kiss he must have realized what she said because he suddenly got very intense and passionate with her including leaning her back against the car and this time, running his hands down her body over her clothes, feeling all of her for the first time.

She broke the kiss and she looked at me and said that for a moment she thought about getting into his back-seat and either sucking his cock or having sex with him but that instead, she wanted the desire to build for both of them so even though he'd gotten her to breathing heavily, she broke the kiss and giggled with him that "maybe next time we'll figure out where to go to have some more fun".

Our son was due home by about 11pm - his last night out with his friends - so both Sue and I knew that our passions were going to wait 24 hours to be quenched! She sat next to me on the deck and told me how wonderful she felt and that she liked how things were going with Paul. She told me how horny she was and that she hated having to wait but that she knew she'd enjoy it even more today. I too was wicked horny but I too knew the value of waiting.

So - it's today. Our son left about 2pm so he'd miss any shore or holiday traffic heading back to school. Sue left just after he did to go and visit her parents so, as she put it, "when I come home later, it's just you and me!!!!". There's 2 bottles of Prosecco in our fridge waiting for her return.

Wow! out of all the people that post on this site, no one but Steve will fill 4 typewriter pages of text to reiterate probably less than 2 hours of conversation.

Maybe thats why all of us, whether believers, or Non-believers come here to read the next chapter.

No surprises, since you and Sue have discussed most of what was talked about already in the past few days. Not to hard to see where it will go from here.

It's got to be weird meeting and talking to the guy that is, or will be, having sex with your wife. Been there? Yes!! but didn't know it at the time. That makes a big difference.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
What a wonderful beginning! It seems that you all are going to get along well. Let's hope that Her new boyfriend is packing a big dick! Guess she will find out that information the next time they are together! I wonder how much time you have left to feel her pussy? Let the fun begin!

far2easy said:
What a wonderful beginning! It seems that you all are going to get along well. Let's hope that Her new boyfriend is packing a big dick! Guess she will find out that information the next time they are together! I wonder how much time you have left to feel her pussy? Let the fun begin!

Yes, let the fun begin! Thanks for the detailed post Steve. I loved every word of it!

I know I was a bit lengthy with that last post, but the conversation and the evening as a whole was very fresh in my mind and it seemed easier to try to get all of the conversation that I could remember about.

I can say that - wow - just the idea of this maybe working out with Paul has gotten her quite aroused. Sex Saturday night was just phenomenal with her easily getting wet and open as I teased her about being excited about trying out a new guy soon! She giggled and agreed and said that even when she's alone and she lets her thoughts go to thinking about what might be, that she says she gets wet and aroused. I don't see the chemistry yet between them but she must.

She says she'd like the first time with him to be when they're alone, that she says he feels awkward enough that she thinks it'd be easier this way. She asked me and I agreed that it'd probably be easier on him if the next time we met/saw each other was after they'd already had sex for the first time. She said that "he can see that you're okay with it".

That's all for now. Sue's already working out in the yard for a bit enjoying our last of the holiday weekend, I'm about to join her. She's got a t-shirt and just her bikini bottom on and is giving me a raging hardon seeing her nipples through her t-shirt.

I imagine the dialog over the next few weeks will be crazy hot between you and Sue about helping her get ready for her date, the excitement she will have, will she want to keep herself so she is dripping on their first night, the upcoming banter about you watching or how you will or won't participate... Oh the discussions that will soon follow! I look forward to those days as well! What a lucky guy.

Sounds like a great start, now for the journey to follow. :)

Steve,
It's looking like Sue is getting her ducks in a row for an emotionally as well as a sexually attached affair. It's far to early to say whether it will be needed, on either side but it is her stated intention and you might yet need to be prepared for more than just a sexual affair. After so long in reconnection mode it might prove a shock to the system even though you think you are ready for it. It's always interesting here but I think the next few months might just be riveting. Good luck.

peakmb said:
Steve,
It's looking like Sue is getting her ducks in a row for an emotionally as well as a sexually attached affair. It's far to early to say whether it will be needed, on either side but it is her stated intention and you might yet need to be prepared for more than just a sexual affair. After so long in reconnection mode it might prove a shock to the system even though you think you are ready for it. It's always interesting here but I think the next few months might just be riveting. Good luck.

Peak, I would agree as it does truly seem that Sue is getting her ducks all lined up for what could be an amazing journey for Steve and herself. From personal experience in this scenario I would say that it is best when the wife has a connection with the FwB/lover on multiple levels (emotional & sexual) which can create a wonderfully charged relationship for the long term.

As you have said, it may take Steve some time to adjust to what could be reality after the recent period of reconnecting that he has had with Sue. I for one am looking forward to following this journey to the next stage.

STB
So now that the weekend is over and everyone is , back to work has sue and paul set a day and time foe there date.
keep us posted.

Yes please keep us posted!!

Steve,
I was wondering if Sue has heard anything about Robert? Is he still with the girl after Sue or has he moved on?

Wingman/Cleaner,
You guys need to get on Steve's new thread "New Boyfriend" it already has 9 pages.

Rick

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.