• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Three Dicks in One Day

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
This is Maria speaking. I work at a real estate agency now (legal offices in earlier posts) and everyone agrees that sex is the best thing to get rich old men to part with their money, so it's kind of okay to be a slut there. The principal broker, my boss, asked me to come into his office for a conference and I was wearing a short dress and in a frisky mood, so I crossed me legs like a man, ankle on knee, so he could see my panties. When I could tell that his pants were starting to stand up, I got under his desk, unzipped him, and sucked his dick till he came in my mouth. There are so many MILF sluts in that office that I don't give a damn if everyone knows what I'm like.

When I got home I didn't even have time to tell Richard the story because it was the night of a swinger party and we ran off, I didn't even have time to change my work clothes, but when we got there the vibes were good and everyone was having a lovely time so I took the dress off and did the whole party in panties and bra. Some guy with a lingerie fetish was making out with me and shot the wad in his shorts but said he thought he could get it up again, and he was kind of sweet so I went home with him and got a great fucking, very loving and lovely.

I got back to my own house at 3 AM and Richard was still awake because he knew I was getting fucked by another man and it made his dick so hard it was throbbing and he couldn't sleep, so he fucked me and got some relief, went right to sleep afterwards.

Three dicks in one day, how perfectly delightful! My next goal is to try and have four.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, TexasBruce, laury and 7 others
Richard and Maria Pike said:
This is Maria speaking.

Hi Ms. Maria!

I work at a real estate agency now (legal offices in earlier posts) and everyone agrees that sex is the best thing to get rich old men to part with their money, so it's kind of okay to be a slut there.

Thank you for giving us this insight into the real estate biz.

The principal broker, my boss, asked me to come into his office for a conference and I was wearing a short dress and in a frisky mood, so I crossed my legs like a man, ankle on knee, so he could see my panties. When I could tell that his pants were starting to stand up, I got under his desk, unzipped him, and sucked his dick till he came in my mouth. There are so many MILF sluts in that office that I don't give a damn if everyone knows what I'm like.

Sounds like good work.... no doubt your boss appreciated that. On the minus side, though, he was not a prospective house purchaser, so although your effort yielded a mouthful of cum, regrettably it did not yield a commission.

When I got home I didn't even have time to tell Richard the story because it was the night of a swinger party and we ran off, I didn't even have time to change my work clothes.

The other partiers probably could not distinguish between your work clothes and your party clothes.

But, when we got there the vibes were good and everyone was having a lovely time so I took the dress off and did the whole party in panties and bra. Some guy with a lingerie fetish was making out with me and shot his wad in his shorts, but said he thought he could get it up again, and he was kind of sweet so I went home with him and got a great fucking, very loving and lovely.

Sounds like a good score.

I got back to my own house at 3 AM and Richard was still awake because he knew I was getting fucked by another man and it made his dick so hard it was throbbing and he couldn't sleep, so he fucked me and got some relief, went right to sleep afterwards.

It's good to hear your husband was properly appreciative and did not neglect you.

Three dicks in one day, how perfectly delightful! My next goal is to try and have four.

Congratulations! Go for it. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Last edited:
It's like this, Custer. The biggest real estate investors are men in their 50s or 60s. If a guy like that walks into the office with his wife you match him with the most experienced agent available or even with one of the brokers. But if he walks into the office alone, you match him with a sexy MILF in her early 40s. Even very reputable real estate companies do this, but we are a small company and the two brokers who own it encourage us to take things a little farther. One gal takes her clients to lunch and always drinks too much, which loosens her up to the point where she can start flirting and talking dirty. Another one always wears obscenely short micro-minis and is always bending over to fix the buckles on her sandals (yesterday she was wearing turquoise panties). Yet another one boldly ask clients out on dates and makes it clear that she's a sure thing on the first date. I'm not an agent, I'm the office manager. I run the front desk, so the first thing these guys get when they walk in is a nice long generous upskirt.

Does it sound as if our two owners go out of their way to hire Sluts? Well, indeed they do.

And if I got a commission every time I sucked a dick at that office, I'd be a wealthy woman.

In any case, I finally found a job where I can be myself without getting criticized for it.

Reactions: fllcouple, 2wheel, Capt. Ron and 1 other person
Thank you for your reply, Ms. Maria.

It's like this, Custer. The biggest real estate investors are men in their 50s or 60s. If a guy like that walks into the office with his wife you match him with the most experienced agent available or even with one of the brokers. But if he walks into the office alone, you match him with a sexy MILF in her early 40s.

Hm.... all of my real estate transactions (not a great many, when I was younger) involved my former wife. I once met a real estate agent, a reasonably-attractive woman, in a bar with live music. I knew her from her job prior to becoming a real-estate agent, which I had encouraged her to pursue. (She had not been happy with her previous job.) We danced several times, but she wasn't interested beyond that. And, I was still married and not looking for a house at the time.

Even very reputable real estate companies do this, but we are a small company and the two brokers who own it encourage us to take things a little farther. One gal takes her clients to lunch and always drinks too much, which loosens her up to the point where she can start flirting and talking dirty. Another one always wears obscenely short micro-minis and is always bending over to fix the buckles on her sandals (yesterday she was wearing turquoise panties). Yet another one boldly ask clients out on dates and makes it clear that she's a sure thing on the first date.

Obviously your office has multiple women capable of maximizing the chances of lucrative sales.

Speaking of which, someone wrote a fairly long thread in this forum a while back (I don't recall his screen name) about he and his wife who wanted to purchase a house in a nice area on the U.S. east coast. Their agent was an attractive black man who drove a hot car. The man's wife had the hots for their agent (not just his car), and he encouraged his wife. But, others kept out-bidding them on the houses they wanted to purchase. His wife never managed to fuck their black real-estate agent , and they never managed to purchase a house in the area they wanted to move to — or so I gathered, since he ended his thread without a successful outcome (on either front).

I'm not an agent, I'm the office manager. I run the front desk, so the first thing these guys get when they walk in is a nice long generous upskirt.

Nice..... I hope they're properly appreciative.

Does it sound as if our two owners go out of their way to hire Sluts? Well, indeed they do.

What a surprise.....

And if I got a commission every time I sucked a dick at that office, I'd be a wealthy woman. In any case, I finally found a job where I can be myself without getting criticized for it.

Ah well. Anyway, very good. As I said, I encourage you to keep up your good work in pursuit of your sexual satisfaction, on behalf of yourself as well as your employer.

Reactions: Beano
Had a brother try real estate in the 90s. He and another guy from his office drove to one of the properties they had & on the way back passed a hotel. The guy pointed out a car parked in the lot, a car belonging to one of their female co-workers. He chuckled & told my brother that she must be busy closing a deal as usual.

Reactions: Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread