• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Three Wives

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have been married three times. I "shared" each of my wives with other men in one way or another. Number one fucked with other men behind my back and when I found out continued to fuck with them, then tell me about it.

Number two never admitted to fucking with other men, but she had plenty of chances, and I have no doubt that she did.

Number three was very experienced in fucking other men and since we got married has fucked with several, including her first husband, and a few times when I was there to watch.

But, another kind of "sharing" which I was able to make happen with each of them was that I was able to get each of them naked before other men at some time during our marriage. It was usually at nude beaches and clubs, but also at back-yard swimming and other situations.

It has always been a thrill for me to know that other men are looking at my wife's naked body, quietly inspecting her tits and pussy, and thinking to themselves how they would like to fuck her!

In none of these cases was I a "cuckold", nor was I humiliated or made to feel inadequate. I was a full participant and always got to fuck her, myself, no matter how many other guys did the same.

My point is that wife-sharing can be an entirely positive thing and that there are many ways to enjoy those feelings, even if it is no more than showing her naked to other men.

My feeling is that if a guy has an attractive wife, he should share her with other men. Everyone will benefit from such behavior.

Even though I have switched to being the bull, I really got off on watching someone really pound my ex when we were still together.

MacNfries said:
SofJ ... I couldn't agree with you more. My feelings exactly. Although my wife and I would be just as willing to swing with an extra female, as we would with an extra male, it is usually harder to make the FFM's happen. Usually, when its a FFM, its because the other female has an interest in my wife, not me. She isn't adverse to touching, or even kissing, another female, but she's clearly not attracted to women. She does prefer cock to pussy. When my wife and I add a third party or a couple to our adult fun, its to enhance what she and I already have. We both go out of our way to be sure the other is enjoying the experience. Its amazing how sexually charged up we become for days and weeks AFTER having had a new experience that went well.

My wife, however, is much more reserved than I, although just as liberal minded. To my wife, "family and the kids clearly come first", and she doesn't take those responsibilites lightly, which makes me so much more comfortable when I'm away on business for 1-2 weeks at a time.
===============

lol................

Attachments

• bootlickers.jpg
    bootlickers.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 90
How things evolve1

HTML:
.... In none of these cases was I a "cuckold", nor was I humiliated or made to feel inadequate. I was a full participant and always got to fuck her, myself, no matter how many other guys did the same.

Ah SOJ, you on target, but with three chances, how could you miss. LOL, we all have to evolve. I remember once, being asked before we went out to a party, "do I look allright", having already sampled the wine, I told her, "you look nice to go to Sunday School, but I want you to make other men hard to see you walk accross the room." She went back into the bedroom and undressed, did not put on panties or bra, and a short pull over shift/dress and high heels. That is all. At that point, I was not actually seeking for her to have other men, but to make them want her and envy me. Now you see what an idiot can say and do. We were not married, but had been together for a while, and well she found out how attractive she was to other men.

MacNfries mentioned what is probably the greatest motivating force in husbands who share their wives with other men, and that is that right afterward, and maybe even for a long time after, the at-home fucking is great!

I remember the first time I fucked my first wife, after she told me about other guys fucking her. It was easily the best fuck we had ever had, both of us. It was a while before we could admit to each other what had made it so great, but when we did, we really opened up and talked in explicit terms. I would say "Tell me about when Bill fucked you! Did he always make you cum? Did he have a bigger dick than I do? Did he fuck you in the ass?" And her answers always made me hot for her.

And the first time I took her to a nudist club and showed her tits and pussy to the other men, it had the same effect on me. To know that those other men had looked at the most intimate parts of her body and were probably remembering her naked body as they masturbated, just made me hotter for her.

My first wife was a high school teacher. She was fun to fuck, she did a few fun things with others while we were married. There was rumor that she was fucking a high school student, but she denied it and I believed her cause she normally told me when she was doing kinky things without me.
When the kid graduated from high school, she left me and they moved in together. Later they got married. I did fuck her a couple times after that, just to feel good about doing to him what he did to me. Then I shut her out.
I have had a few girlfriends who were liked more than one dick. Some did it with me there and some without me. One was from Canada. We were in San Antonio on the river walk. She was getting the eye from an off duty uniformed policeman who was doing private security at a bar. She gave him her room number and when the bar closed, I left the room so they could go at it. It took him all of 10 minutes to get undressed, get his nut, get dressed and be back in the hotel loby.
She came out of the hotel and met me on the riverwalk, at this time it was about 3 am. She strattled my lap, unzipped my pants and fucked me till we got caught. We hustled into the hotel and into the elevator and went to the top floor. The doors opened and closed again, then she spread her legs and sat on my face till I made her cum. That was my first really fantastic cuckold experience with having to sit outside while she got fucked, then I had to fuck her well worn pussy then eat it till she came.
I have been hooked ever since.

Your right son of john. Wife sharing is a lot of fun. I always love to fuck Ruthie right after she just got done with some other stud.
I am, as I'm sure the rest of you wife sharers here are am proud of my wife and I am proud that I am her husband . When other men want her it is a compliment to me..

Wife-Sharing, as opposed to being a cuckold, is, in my estimation, about the most normal activity a husband can engage in. I still believe that the great majority of married men, despite their protestations to the contrary would gladly share their wives' pussies with other men, under the best circumstances.

I have seen this issue from both sides, and over a span of several years. I have been the cheated-on husband who stayed at home and cried my nuts off because other guys were fucking my wife. And, I have been the husband who took my wife to places were people were naked and invited the other guys to look at her tits and pussy as much as they wanted.

I have also, on a few occasions, said to other guys "Would you like to fuck my wife?" I much prefer who I am now!