• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thuggy Black Male Maid

• Thread starterZipties
  • Start date

Zipties

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2012
My Fiance stayed home today to let the new maid service in. Oddly I noticed on my front door security camera from work, instead of the stereotypical short old mexican lady, it's a tall muscular black guy dressed like a gangster.

Nothing could ever happen, my Fiance is rather racist (hard not to be after living in Houston for a while) but, still an amusing fantasy visualizing some black guy fucking the racist out of her and putting her in her place.

Wow....I am speachless.

My Fiance has an ass you usually only see on black chicks... you know the big bubble butt that trims up to a waist you could close your hands around and touch fingers to fingers.

She said every time he thought she wasnt looking he was eyein her up and down and lickin his lips. Usually that kind of attention disgusts her...but she actually seemed to like it now. Maybe she is finally opening up and starting to accept these advances as compliments instead of offenses.

She don't have to like him to want him!

Mac just told us to many white men only think about money and are to flustrated over business matters to do a thorough job on thier women even if they can or worse still are off chasing the secretaries.

The women like to forget their problems and be treated like a princess and used like a *****!

Attachments

• ``111aBlkwht.jpg
    ``111aBlkwht.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 229
  • 2331de9792410aa0ef423efbca6326f9.jpg
    2331de9792410aa0ef423efbca6326f9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 7411-5.jpg
    7411-5.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 252
  • bodderz%20040.jpg
    bodderz%20040.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 245
ok so let's see this ass...

The last pic Mimi posted is actually my wife.

Zipties said:
My Fiance stayed home today to let the new maid service in. Oddly I noticed on my front door security camera from work, instead of the stereotypical short old mexican lady, it's a tall muscular black guy dressed like a gangster.

Given your earlier thread about

i) persuading your fiance to dominate you; and

ii) her acceptance of that role and subsequent cuckolding of you with her ex boyfriend; and

iii) given you decided you couldn't tolerate that, but your fiance — after a relatively brief emotional setback — recovered and reassumed her dominance of you; and

iv) you accepted her renewed dominance:

was hiring a tall muscular black man to come to your place when you weren't home (but could secretly observe the action), and while your fiance was home, ostensibly for the purpose of "cleaning your house," the next step in your ongoing scheme to transform your soon-to-be-wife to your dominant cuckoldress?

Zipties said:
My Fiance has an ass you usually only see on black chicks... you know the big bubble butt that trims up to a waist you could close your hands around and touch fingers to fingers.

She said every time he thought she wasnt looking he was eyein her up and down and lickin his lips. Usually that kind of attention disgusts her...but she actually seemed to like it now. Maybe she is finally opening up and starting to accept these advances as compliments instead of offenses.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that your fiance takes a black stud on the honeymoon when you wed her - he can consummate the marriage and you can watch and learn (from a chair) for the first ten days, before you get your turn (at long last) to ride her well-creamed, love tunnel. You can have the fun of "stirring his porridge" and adding "yours to his" - and then doing a taste test.

Users who are viewing this thread