tied up and tied down-pt 1

• Thread starterdoubledged
  • Start date

doubledged

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2006
I was tied up, and she was tied down. what a predicament, what a terribly erotic predicament. My wife had helped the fellow restrain me, to my and her specifications. I was thrilled.

I was tied standing up on the end of the bed, my hands tied to the tops of the heavy wooden canopy bed and my feet were tied spread apart to the sides of the bed. I was naked, my cock and balls swinging in the breeze. I was to be gagged, my mouth was filled with a cock gag. my cock and balls were tightly tied with a leather string, the same leather string that lead to my wifes choker. my cock seemed so hard and heavy right now, I was so excited. I wanted to cum, but I knew that wouldn?t be allowed for a while yet. A long while. I couldn?t move my head side to side but I could look down. I could see my swollen cock dangling and swinging with my excited breathing.

I could hear my wife, Beckie. Her slight moaning and struggling sounds of excitement, and effort against restraint. Beck also was tied to the bed. I could see her tied face down, with a pillow under her mid section, her awesome ass in the air. I could see the glistening wet lips of her pussy wrapped around the large vibrating dildo he had inserted into her, just before he left. Her legs were spread wide open with her ankles tied to the side of the bed, and her hands were tied together at the middle of the foot of the bed. Beck was also gagged, for now anyway. That put her head just under my dripping cock. What an erotic sight it must be, I thought. We were left there for about fifteen minutes, I could hear her lover to be in the sitting doing something. Beck moaning, she came with the vibrating phallus deeply in side her. I knew she couldnt help it. I knew she was just patiently passing her time until the fella came back in and had his way with us.

Suddenly the fellow entered the room. I could see what was happening in front of me that was it. A fist wrapped around my cock and pumped it hard a few times, taking time to push along the bottom of my cock and squeeze out the precome. It dripped out and onto Becks back just below her neck, she lurched a little against her restraints. Not knowing what was happening around you can be so, so... unnerving sometimes. The fellow let go of my cock and sucked the head a little, then he kissed her with my precum on his tongue. She was *******, but responded with an empassioned kiss with this man. I could see this just below me, her head being held up by her auburn hair in his fist as he kissed her. This action let the pressure on my cock subside a little, not much. Then he stood up behind me and looked at his captives. he was doing something but I couldnt tell what. Then I knew, as he grabbed me by the cock to hold me still and slid a butt plug into my behind. This made me moan in pain and excitement. He didn?t care, not really, ultimately he just wanted to plant that big cock of his in my wifes pussy and fill her up with his cum.

The next thing I knew he had walked around the bed and was staring intently at my wife. he climbed on the bed and got between my wifes legs. he got close to her pussy and and exhaled hotly onto her wetness and licked her clit once, just once. Sitting up he started pushing her butt cheekds together around the vibrating dildo, she came again. Her panting was turning me on so much. When she came she pushed her ass into the air and her head down into the bed, this pulled hard on my cock string. This reminded me that through this phase of sex she would be connected to me and I to her. I was watching the guy as she came and he looked up at me and smiled a smirk.

Slowly, so slowly, he pulled the large dildo from her wetness. She whimpered at the loss of being filled and fulfilled. He lifted it up and rubbed the soaking wet dildo on my gagged lips. The smell of her juices and excitement on the dildo was almost overpowering. As he reached down to let my wife lick the dildo, he took my cock into his mouth again sucking it to the root, I almost came but he stopped and I was glad he did. I did not want to come yet. Reaching up he jerked tight the slip knot on my cock and balls and patted my balls on the bottom. he sucked me to the root again several times and made me moan out loud. Just as quickly he stopped, leaving my purple dick wet and almost dripping again. My precum was being held back by the leather knot and I could feel it.

The fella then got back between Becks legs and started massaging her from just in side her nether regions all the way down her legs to her feet. He was grabbing and kneading her thighs up near her wet pussy and she was pushing her self back into his hands, once again pulling on my cock. Bending down he drew long strokes of his flattened tongue up the length of the slit, starting at her wet and swollen clit all the way to her tight little ass hole. Beck definitely like this and moaned out loud. Taking this as a que, he started dribbling lubricant on her behind and let it slowly drip down into her pussy.

Stroking her pussy with his tongue still, he inserted two fingers into her wet hole and inserted a thumb slowly into her ass. She loved this and poked her butt and pussy up in the air, breathing hard and coming on his fingers. All the while he was looking me in the eye and watching my reactions as well. He let her come down slowly, rubbing her whole body with his hands. Rubbing down her body, he would lean up over her, and push his hard cock up against her hot pussy. Oh yes, she could definetely feel that and she definitely wanted some of that hard cock, she wanted it deep inside her. She wanted to come on this fellas cock. Oh yes she did.