• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tiger Wood's brush with a fire hydrant

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
I am not impressed with the media, building up Tiger as an idol, then trying to blacken his name and smash him down. What a turn around.

He was unconscious when pulled out of his vehicle, so he needs a few weeks privacy to sort out whatever is ailing him and his wife.

The media need a fire hose turned on them to wash the arrogance off their faces.

Joe Im never impressed with the media on anything let alone this.

Yeah who the fuck are they, why don't they get back to trashing Sarah Palin and her entire family.

only thing ailling him is golf club his wife hit him with

Don't u get it yet. 1. hes black 2. successful. 3 got a white wife equals when he screws up no matter how small discredit him to the hilt.

I think his wife is just jealous because she wants his hot black cock all to herself and set up the media sothat he will stay at home and satisfy her

tiger woods is actually more asian than he is black

Sir Jackalot said:
tiger woods is actually more asian than he is black

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good black cock loving session haha

Makes a change for the American media to do it, it's usually the British media that are obsessed with hero-bashing.

Bimbo

She thinks he is fucking the bimbo and he tried to leave and she trashed him and his car with a golf club. Isn't life fun LOL

Sounds to me like she was after his black ass, ...BOTH back windows smashed out with a golf club?

Pussy payback

No shit, she was running down the driveway as he left and smashed his car and him. I hope it was real good pussy LOL

LOL...I wonder if it was a putter or driver that messed his face up? Couldn't have been the wreck, the airbag didn't even deploy!

Tara said:
No shit, she was running down the driveway as he left and smashed his car and him. I hope it was real good pussy LOL

Maybe the insurance company won't repair the car if Tigerlilly actually broke the windows on purpose.

This attack might drive him into the arms of many women to COMFORT HIM from such a frightening experience.

Mature_Gentleman said:
LOL...I wonder if it was a putter or driver that messed his face up? Couldn't have been the wreck, the airbag didn't even deploy!

Wonder why the air bag did not go off, the car is trashed from it's brush with the tree. Media talk was that T was unconscious and shaken up for a couple of days and unable to talk to the Police.

Users who are viewing this thread