• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tila Tequila impregnated by rapper Game?

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Tila Tequila made allegations that rapper Game is the father of her unborn child.

Read the full story here!

tilatequilashowpgmainah1.jpg

The Game denies that he is the baby daddy.

game11xo.jpg

who cares she's a crazy *****.

Shawne Merriman cares and he's HAPPY!

Hmmmm....Sounds like somebody's getting lined up for an appearance on Maury!

This girl would do anything to keep her talentless ass in the spotlight.

gears said:
Hmmmm....Sounds like somebody's getting lined up for an appearance on Maury!

This girl would do anything to keep her talentless ass in the spotlight.
So totally agree gears

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All...
Maybe the pregnancy was accidental... maybe there was just some * rubbing * and she got : unlucky....

Poor Box A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'I almost had an affair with another woman.' The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?' The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.' The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.' The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave. The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!' The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'

Edith 26 said:
Hi All...
Maybe the pregnancy was accidental... maybe there was just some * rubbing * and she got : unlucky....

Poor Box A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'I almost had an affair with another woman.' The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?' The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.' The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.' The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave. The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!' The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'

LMFAO,nice

Users who are viewing this thread