• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Time for Cuckold Marriage to be Main Stream

• Thread starterJimOakey
  • Start date
Interesting.

Monogamy was important for us when we married because we both wanted to have kids, but as in many marriages there was no need to do it again after I'd had the two we wanted. As I already knew about my husbands fantasy for me to do it with blacks instead of him it was not a big step to test his liking for the cuckold lifestyle by arranging to meet someone and have him watch as a present for his 50th birthday.

Well he's nearly 69 now and things could not have been better for us since then. I did avoid looking for a boyfriend, I was happily married and did not want to have conflicting emotions, in favor for having friends-with-benefits or casual sex if you would prefer me to be basic. This allowed us to have an otherwise normal family life with just a sex-life that was nonconformist because I would only do it with black guys and my husband thought about me doing it with them and occasionally go to watch which gave him plenty to think about when he masturbated.

We kept this a secret for about 12 years until after nearly being caught out for the umpteenth time we thought it best to tell all of our relatives and friends and have it out in the open so as to remove the fear factor. As you would expect everyone was shocked but what concerned them most was not my committing what amounted to adultery but the possibility that we might divorce. When we decided to tell everyone we had not thought to tell them how long we had been doing it already but to allay their concerns we pointed out that we had been doing it for over 12 years already, were still happily married and that divorce was not on the menu. Since then everything has settled down and people are used to seeing me with young black guys and are not surprised to see me taking one home with me.

So for us the cuckold lifestyle is now normality but I can see perfectly well that it is not going to suit everyone for their sexual perversions to be made public.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Hi Ms. KarenMWSlut4Blacks,

Thank you for your well-written and exceptionally sane description of your cuckold husband / hotwife marriage, and your totally reasonable method of handling it with respect to your relatives and friends.

I hope it continues to go as well for you in the future as it has in the past.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. KarenMWSlut4Blacks,

Thank you for your well-written and exceptionally sane description of your cuckold husband / hotwife marriage, and your totally reasonable method of handling it with respect to your relatives and friends.

I hope it continues to go as well for you in the future as it has in the past.

—Custer
I think that too, interesting to do so. I only told to wifes sister and Her Husband quite in the beginning that MY WIFE has started to fuck with other men too. Others I have ever told, ( Some My Cousins, ofcourse, because they can have had HER PUSSY for fucking, and many MY FRIENDS TOO;) Her sexuality and willings to get new cocks. And still everything has been very good for these days.