• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Time line

• Thread starteroutare
  • Start date

outare

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2010
I'm interested in in some feedback from you all. Most of us (husbands) decided that we wanted to experience and then approached our wives about it. At first we all wanted this and our wives "went along" with it to make us happy.

My question is this: Is there a general time line from when the wife is doing this for the husband to when she is doing this for her own pleasure. In other words...when does the wife's pleasure become her main focus and the husband's becomes a byproduct? Is there any rule of thumb? Is this likely to happen? I have heard that usually the 5th time with a bull has some significance. Anyone care to elaborate or speculate?

In my case it was my wife who first asked to half-open our marriage, in order to more fully explore her bisexuality. It started out with her dating women on the side, then later expanded to include both women and men.

Can't answer this one. We have an open marriage. Sometimes my wife fucks guys in front of me because she knows I like to watch. That or she will take video fucking another guy for me. Sometimes she just wants to fuck another guy all on her own. That's cool. I can also go fuck another girl, we are open! So it's ok if it's only for our own pleasure.

Youre saying your marriage is half way open?

My marriage is half open, yes. She fucks whoever she wants, male or female, while I remain faithfully monogamous.

Ok, I'm starting to come to terms that this lifestyle (although very exciting) is most likely not for me. I find the crazy sex sessions fantastic but i feel like there are holes in my heart. My wife meets strictly for sex - directly to the hotel. As for not receiving the emotional/romantic interaction...she gets that from me at home (we really have a spectacular relationship). She is enjoying this but constantly reassures me that this is for me. She told me that she knows that i will say stop but has asked that i keep things going for a while longer because things have only really started seriously a couple of weeks ago. She feels that she had put months of work into this and knows me well enough to know that if i say stop now, in a couple of months i will be begging for it again. She keeps telling me to relax and try to enjoy it. I'm trying but MAN THIS IS HARD!! I don't know how some of you guys do it. I am truly dumbfounded. This is something that i have lusted after for years and now it's happening before my eyes and i want to throw up, literally. I think the issue of her going out to meet her "dates" without me that is pushing me over the edge. (we still meet guys and i attend and I'm fine with that). Some of the guys she has met recently are too nervous to have me attend but she says that she is pushing the issue (whether i am ever invited remains to be seen). Tonight she went out clubbing in the city with a girlfriend. ill keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread