• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Timeline of a cum eating cuckold

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
For those who might be interested and somewhere along the same pathway I have wandered I hope this is of some help.
For quite some time I liked the idea of tasting my own cum and I jerked off and came into the palm of my hand but by the time I’d stopped spurting the urge to ‘eat it’ had passed and I ended up wiping it off with toilet tissue. In the end the only way I succeeded in getting a load in my mouth was lie on my back with my legs over my head, toes touching the ground behind my head, even then the first couple of attempts I shot lots of places but my mouth. Eventually I did achieve my goal and was pleasantly surprized by the lack of the anticipated foul taste, in fact it tasted quite ordinary if not even pleasant and I wondered why I’d baulked at supping it from my hand so many times. That said the next time I came in my hand there was hesitation between the spurts and finally sucking my cooling cum from my skin. I’m not sure if others feel the same but for me having the hot cum spurt directly into your mouth has a special flavour and exotic significance whether it’s my own or another man’s cum.

When it came to eating my cum from my wife that was different, I’d experimented and become accustomed to my own jism before I lost my virginity to my then fiancée. I loved how she tasted and while my cum had a completely different flavour sucked out of her cunt, it was still a wonderful sensation. For those that know me they’ll also know my wife was cuckolding me from we first dated. She led me to believe she was still a virgin and that was why it was 3 months after we were engaged before she let me lose my virginity to her, while it was obvious I hadn’t taken her cherry, I pretended to accept her over-elaborate explanation as to why she didn’t bleed. It was a full 5 years into the marriage before I walked in on her being fucked by my best friend and I learned I was a cuckold. I digress only because I was knew from early on quite often the taste of the cum from my wife’s pussy wa mixed and seemed so much more than the amount I’d just cum in her. It was only later when she and I got to the point where she admitted to me how long she’d been cuckolding me and sharing some of the details she admitted that quite often I was eating other guy’s cum out of her as well as my own. She was always careful to let me cum in her first before she’d let me go down on her after a date but she said it turned her on so much to see me sucking her lover’s cum out of her cunt along with her own and she often got fucked telling her lovers she was going home to have me eat their cum without a clue what I was doing.

The next stage in my progression was after she was opening cuckolding me, I was aware she was getting bare backed and waited at home to eat their cum out of her freshly fucked pussy as soon as she got in the door, often I’d drop to my knees as she entered pulled her panties to one side and sucked the leaking jism as though it was nectar. At this time too Julie started bringing dates to our home and she allow me to be present when they fucked her but we always waited until they left before I’d go between her legs and suck their leavings from her. The idea of letting another man see me eat his semen from my wife was an anathema to me at that point but as in many cases in life, necessity can make us alter our perceptions.

Eric was the first black guy I’d ever seen fuck my wife, I know she’d had plenty but I’d never been present while they did her. I also knew Eric had already had her but we were pretending she’d cheated on me with him and I was supposed to be ******* he’d fucked her bare back but I’d already tasted his cum from my wife’s pussy. That night the plan was for him to fuck her as I watched and took pictures then for him to watch me get sloppy seconds. All was going well and I watched him fuck Julie bare back and cum in her. Eric cock was a lot bigger and thicker than mine and as I went to replace him between my wife’s legs I felt the pressure of having to ride my wife immediately after a much bigger and better cock had been inside her. The result was the erection I’d had all trough him fucking her was gone in an instant. I stroked myself frantically trying to regain it but it was obvious to all present that that was never going to happen so in a moment of egotistical panic I went down on my wife and started to eat her out as Eric watched. He loved seeing me eat his jism from her cunt and said it was the first time he’d seen another guy eat his cum. It made him hard and he asked me move aside so he could fuck Julie again. As he came this time he pulled out and shot his load into Julie pussy crack the lay down beside her and watched me slowly suck his cum from her open crack. Looking up from between her thighs to see them watching me was a real turn on but for some reason I was still completely impotent, my cock as small and soft as though I was strolling in the part instead of slowly licking his cum with my extended tongue so both wife and her black lover could clearly see me remove it from her crack and ingest his jism. From that night on it was no longer a taboo for me to eat her out in front of her lovers, I got a real kick out of letting them eat the cuck suck and swallow as much cum in, out or off my wife as they could shoot from their balls!

This was pretty much the standard now when I was allowed to be present at a cucking, the scenario remained at me eating her lover’s cum as they watched but if she had multiple lovers then the protocol went back to waiting till they left before going down on her. It was about 5 years ago that threshold was breeched. Normally when Julie would do more than one guy they watch and take turns with her sucking the just about to fuck her until the guy in her pussy shoots his load. Once he does the guy she was sucking is promoted pussy fucked and another fresh cock is inserted in her mouth and so it goes on until they can’t get it up any longer. On this occasion she was having 4 guys as I watched and took photos but she’d been drinking more than usual before the cucking and was more than a little ***** by the time all 6 of us hit the hotel room. Instead of the one after another she went naked and wa splaying with all 4 cocks at the same time. She had one in her pussy, one in her mouth and one in each hand, and rotated the cock she was sucking with those in her hands like she was tasting different lollipops. The net result with horny guys in such a melee was 4 loads in quick succession in her pussy, over her belly, over her tits and over her face and 4 cocks that very quickly went soft. As she surveyed the lack of available fuck buddies and by this time my almost total impotence, she instructed to clean her. I looked at my cum splattered wife and the 4 guys with flaccid cocks, then I obeyed her and started between her legs and licked and sucked my way from her cunt, over her belly, her tits till I reached her face and lips. Occasionally stopping to look at the 5 sets of eyes watching me eat a succession of different jism. There was very little difference in the taste of any of the four loads, one was a little less sweet than the others but if blindfolded I couldn’t have said how many guys cum I was eating, they were so alike. What I did feel was my own cock get the hardest it had for a few years. The act of eating a man’s cum while others watched was very erotic and sensual to me and while I didn’t get completely hard, I was humiliated enough to become partially erect. It was a watershed for me too, to realize that allowing myself to do my wife’s bidding in such a debase action as cleaning her of 4 different loads of semen as each of the guys who’d sprayed her, watched as I ate HIS and 3 other men’s jism slowly and deliberately. I looked eat cuckolder in the eye as I licked and sucked their and the others cum from her skin. I felt so much more life in my little dick as I eyeballed each of them, knowing how pathetic I looked cleaning their leavings from MY wife.

It was only a matter of days after this that I had my first mouthful of cock, supplied unexpectedly by an experienced black bull as I lay under my wife as he fucked her doggy style. The details I already posted some time ago. That cock sucking stage only lasted for one session before he moved me on to tasting hot cum direct from the source. At his very next cuckolding of me he pulled out and sprayed Julie’s pussy then lay cuddling her while I cleaned her, achieve he told me to clean him too, as I did I felt his cock grow in my mouth and that sensation to this day is still one of the most erotic sensations I as a cuckold can experience. Hard he pushed me aside and spread my wife’s legs and started to ride her, he told me to lie close and listen and smell as he fucked her in ways that were beyond me. Ashe came the second time he looked Julie in the eye and told her he’d let her have the first load, now it was my turn to taste his cuck direct from his cock, he then withdrew from her pussy, jerked his knob a couple of times until he started to spurt then slipped his hot flesh inside my mouth and I felt the sensation of a man offload his semen into me. I admit it was so erotic to me I shot my own load even though I hadn’t touched my cock the whole time Jeff was riding Julie. Yes having a guy cum in my mouth made me cum.

As I look back over the years to the time when I struggled to taste my own jism to where I am now, a point where I look forward to my cuckolder letting me suck his cock and hope that at some point he’ll cum in my mouth. The years have seen me progress from a naïve husband to a cuckold who craves and gets off on his cuckolder offloading his balls in my mouth.

I hope that those of you who are asking themselves will they ever get up the courage to suck a load, give it time, you may well end up as much a cum eating cuckold as me!

Users who are viewing this thread