tina with stranger

• Thread starterslave120
  • Start date

slave120

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2007
i'll post my vitual story i'm new in this forum i hope i can find woman who cuck me and makes me her slave >

my name is sam 23 and my gf tina has 20 years we were love each others so much , my tina was so beautiful she was 160 cm and aboutt 120 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes and with full 38 d breast . i know that i have a nice girl and i loved her so much we had sex after 1 month from we knew each others(i know her from one year) tina has nice pussy with pinky lips and blonde hair. after 3 months tina changed with me and every day i love her more and more some day when we were in bed i was licking her pussy she grabbed me by hair and slapped my face but not hard and asked (do you like to eat that pinky pussy baby?)
i told her (yes my dear i love it so much)
she asked (what will you do to keep that pussy yours)
i said ( i'll do any thing you want baby)
she said (any thing dear?!!!)
i said (what do you mean baby)
she said (keep lick that pussy )

i kept licking and after a while i slept on my back to let tina suck my cock 6.5
she put her tounge on my cock's head and move slowly and said (do you like me suck that cock?)
i said yes baby.
she took it in her mouth and made a very exciting sound on it and licked it with her tounge and said what will u do to keep me doing this ?
i said any thing you want baby
i became very excited after she saw the excitment in my eyes she left me and slept on her back .

i told her what's wrong ?
she said(nothing)
i said why did you left it?
she said because i want to
i tried to fuck her she refused i was so excited and so horny so i mustrbated
and she looked at me while i'm doing that and laughed i came quicly on her

after i came she smricked at me and came near to me and slapped me so hard and said you are pethetic , you couldnt wait to fuck me , you are like small boys you mustarbated and didn't care about me ,

i said i'm sorry baby , she slapped me across my face and said i didn't finish yet loser don't talk till i finish and slapped me agian.

i don't know why i submit her but i felt she controlled me and i was confused
she said from now loser i have to punish you and if you can satisfy your self by mustarbating ok go ahead but i won't let you toutch me
i said i'm sorry i will do any thing you want me to do for you
she refused
i begged her and moved my self and kissed her foot and when i looked to her face i found an evil smile on her face and told me ok go get my pra and my panty and your cam and come here loser
i told her why?
she slapped me across my face so hard and said DO IT?!!!!!!

to be continued
tell me if u want me to continue or not

what do u mean

????????????????????????????????????????