• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tiny pathetic weenie

• Thread starterbimarried55122
  • Start date

bimarried55122

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2012
These are pics of my tiny pathetic husband Brandon's worthless little penis. Pretty sad isn't it? Good thing for him I love him like no tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20130727_025021_edit0.jpg
    20130727_025021_edit0.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 20130618_141714.jpg
    20130618_141714.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 20130220_025715.jpg
    20130220_025715.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 130
Here's hoping he's good with his tongue!

Lol! That is so effin adorable its like rlly a clitty! I thought my bf was small, i call his a peepee and a clitty but youre hubby is even smaller. Wow... How big is it hard? My bf is 4inch hard, i couldnt imagine that bein over 3 hard lol. Yyou might as well make him dress like a girl always... Bet he already pees sittin down lol!

His is about 4.5 hard, it was cold that night...which was why I made him do it. Can't imagine why I'm looking for a hot big cocked boyfriend to fuck on a regular :wtf:. Yes, he does pee sitting down too, always has. lol

The third picture, he was locked in his little birdcage that night...was a cold 50 degrees in MN that night. I made him dribble his lil cumshot into his hand that night...and drink it. ;-)

Last edited:
Ooo a big 4.5 when hard huh :p ? Wow, thats actually bigger than my current bf... But he's asian so what did ya expect lol. My bf looks bigger when soft tho, even cold, but not much bigger at all. If he didnt shave youd barely be able to see his little clitty button when soft.

Dont you love makin them pee sitting down? I used to do that to my bf only when he'd dress as a girl, but now i make him always do it and he listens for the most part... Cause everytime i find the lidup i make him put it down and lick it clean for good measure hehehe. And i looove makin him cum in his own hand then eat it... He knows better than to expect me to get it in my mouth... I dont even want his cum on me at all, so i make him save it to swallow himself.

It used to be bigger, it's just gotten smaller over time...that's all I'm saying about that. I can't and don't blame my wife for fucking other guys, god knows she deserves it. I love watching anyways....and cleaning up the mess ;-)

I'm not sure when it started but long as I can remember I've always pee'd sitting down, it's just proven to show more so who I am nowadays and fits perfectly with how we are together, I'm her sissy, she's my dom. I do and always will do as told by her. Take last night for example, I did get to fuck her....BUT she was watching some really hot "wife cheating" vids on xvideos. I wasn't allowed to cum inside her, so I just cummed on her back and cleaned it all up, with my tongue of course. Ended with a smile for both of us.

The way the pics are taken make it look smaller than it is, cause she wants it that way, measured hard though...it doesn't reach 5 inches. Blows me away that there are guys out there with 8+ inch cocks. Hell, I don't even consider what I have a cock, it's just a penis.

BTW, in that second pic, those two little marks, are the start of bruises on my thingie, it gets beaten cause it's so small.

Last edited:
bimarried, You looka lot like my old neighbor. He was less than 2 soft and just around 4 hard. His wife introduce my first wife and I to cuckolding. WE didn't call it that back then but it was. His wife dated all the time and everyone in the complex knew it. She had ics of his little dick and had shown it to several of the women that lived there. He knew but didn''t know who so when a woman smiled at him he was humilited. I felt sorryfor him. In time my wife strted running around with his wife and I was coaxed into being like him. If I came home and panties were on the bed I knew to put them on and she was or wold be going out that night. Evetually he would come to my apartment and we compared dicks. I was not big but a little bigger thn him. I learned to suck his little dick while the wives were getting big cocks.

Yeah I can totally see that kind of thing happening with my wife and I, yes even the part about sucking another little pecker, as I usually end up cleaning them both off when done. Sounds right up our alley. :p

I am probably being too fussy here

But the image over the woman's crotch looks to have those testicles quite enhanced while the other closeup image is considerably smaller in the ball department. The last image is so grainy that it is impossible to determine whether it is the same person as one of the other two. Was that photographed on a foggy night? Not that adding images from different sources is a bad thing. Does your husband have an evil twin the same as Peter Griffin? Do the balls have some sort of lunar cycle? Just sayin'.

Glad to provide comic relief

It may be 'tiny and pathetic' but it is succulent in it's own way.

"Yeah sure, doesn't always do the job right". Per my wife. I was just informed that she hasn't been able to sleep well lately due to the fact she hasn't had a big cock in awhile and that mine just doesn't do it, and that she still goes to bed horny and would rather use the big toys she has (they're huge compared to me). Of course this made the lil thing hard....and here I sit....

She's very good at frustrating me. Love it.

So here's a size comparison, since some of the other pics didn't convey it very well. That black strap on is a good 9 inches or so. ^_^ Mrs. Wifey gets really loud with that one.

Attachments

• 20130316_002500-597185539.jpg
    20130316_002500-597185539.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 74