tips for petite women on taking huge cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date

Johnny&Thao

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2008
My wife is very petite, but she really loves to fuck with black men with a huge cock. She has had sex with six studs so far, all of them bigger than me, the largest so far about 10". So far she has managed to take all of them to the hilt. This can be very difficult and sometimes a bit painful for her, along with the intense pleasure and multiple orgasms. Often she is sore for days afterwards. Here are some of the tips we have learned:

- lots of foreplay, a long session of cock sucking followed by a long session of eating pussy to gets the juices flowing

- husband inserts smaller cock (7") first to loosen her up and stretch her a bit

- apply copious amounts of KY jelly

- fuck bareback, make sure the stud gets a blood test with clean results just before hooking up

- initially wife on top to control insertion, slowly working it in, taking up to 10 minutes to reach full penetration

- long session of slow, gentle fucking before getting into hard, deep penetration

- limit hard, deep penetration to 10 minutes, maximum 3 sessions with breaks in between

- limit total session to 90 minutes

- huge black cock sex no more than twice a month

- no sex for three days after huge black cock sex

We would highly appreciate other petite women who have love to fuck huge black cocks to share their advice with us.

Thanks for the detailed information, Johhny. From her pictures, it hardly looks as if Thao could ever take ten inches. She really must crave it to work that hard for it.

So just where ARE all these huge weeners we hear so much about? I must know all the wrong guys. Honestly

Susan said:
So just where ARE all these huge weeners we hear so much about? I must know all the wrong guys. Honestly

We met all of her studs on Adultfriendfinder. We made an attractive profile and get lots of emails, but ignore most of them. Every so often a guy with a great package contacts us, and we go for it. Been lucky so far. My wife is very satisfied to get it every few months or so, and like I said in my list, wouldn't want it more than once a month or so. Her pussy has stretched a bit, not as tight as when I met her and she couldn't even take me, but its still extremely tight for her studs, all of whom compliment her on it, and some of whom have trouble holding back when she starts riding them.

C'mon what woman who has been blacked is willing to limit her pleasure to twice a month? Agree with most of the rest except letting husband go first.....I love to feel the stretch of a bbc!

My wife is 5'2" 130lbs, petite size in Ann Taylor!

I've seen her take guys in the 9-10" range but she talks about having to get the bigger guys "in the groove" to avoid them hurting her inside. This has less to do with being stretched widthways and more to do with taking their length.

I have heard her shouting that a guy is too long at a party and then seen her take the same guy quite happily all the way another day. This seems to be down to the depth of her pussy 'stretching' and also them getting the angle right. There seems to be general agreement that there is additional length inside a woman below/behind the cervix (not inside - go check an anatomy picture) and it takes the right angle and a little squirming for her to get them into that (or rather things lined up right so they slide into this area rather than hit her cervix). Once they are in the groove she can fuck like crazy.

Of course the rewarding part of this is that it's a space inside her that no white man has ever been in/used.

I've also heard talk that this area has nerve endings that respond to the presence of sperm and help trigger orgasm. I can kinda believe that in that when a black guy is in the groove with my wife and unloads she will tend to orgasm quickly and violently. That said, there are many other factors at play so it may be myth.

newcpl2 said:
My wife is 5'2" 130lbs, petite size in Ann Taylor!

I've seen her take guys in the 9-10" range but she talks about having to get the bigger guys "in the groove" to avoid them hurting her inside. This has less to do with being stretched widthways and more to do with taking their length.

I have heard her shouting that a guy is too long at a party and then seen her take the same guy quite happily all the way another day. This seems to be down to the depth of her pussy 'stretching' and also them getting the angle right. There seems to be general agreement that there is additional length inside a woman below/behind the cervix (not inside - go check an anatomy picture) and it takes the right angle and a little squirming for her to get them into that (or rather things lined up right so they slide into this area rather than hit her cervix). Once they are in the groove she can fuck like crazy.

Of course the rewarding part of this is that it's a space inside her that no white man has ever been in/used.

I've also heard talk that this area has nerve endings that respond to the presence of sperm and help trigger orgasm. I can kinda believe that in that when a black guy is in the groove with my wife and unloads she will tend to orgasm quickly and violently. That said, there are many other factors at play so it may be myth.

I can relate to everything you say. I still remember my wife riding her 10" stud (actually a white guy, her black stud was thicker but not quite that long). As she got closer and closer to full penetration, she was squirming around, it seemed like she was exploring her insides with his cock. Eventually she started moaning uncontrollably and fucked the guys like a rabbit, and then lay down and let him do the same to her. She had three orgasms. Not sure why, but even though this guy was the longest, she has more orgasms fucking black guys. Now that she has learned how to get cock into that area behind the cervix, all she wants are 9" and 10" cocks and she turns down 8" which she used to enjoy fucking before.

Johnny&Thao said:
I can relate to everything you say. I still remember my wife riding her 10" stud (actually a white guy, her black stud was thicker but not quite that long). As she got closer and closer to full penetration, she was squirming around, it seemed like she was exploring her insides with his cock. Eventually she started moaning uncontrollably and fucked the guys like a rabbit, and then lay down and let him do the same to her. She had three orgasms. Not sure why, but even though this guy was the longest, she has more orgasms fucking black guys. Now that she has learned how to get cock into that area behind the cervix, all she wants are 9" and 10" cocks and she turns down 8" which she used to enjoy fucking before.

Yes, you last point is very true - my wife literally can't be bothered with shorter guys now and turns them down flat at clubs and parties. Black guys gather around her like a honey pot!

For many years she was very happy to ride white guys but it's very true the old adage "once you go black..."

Excellent tips & basically true in my case. Going easy is vital at first & wait till the white babe is comfortable. After that [about 30-45"] and we ride hard & long. But limiting black cock to twice a month is unrealistic since women crave a good long mancock!

One of the tightest pussies I ever had was on a black girl. Go figure. And hillboy, you do know that (") means seconds not minutes, right?

hillboy said:
Excellent tips & basically true in my case. Going easy is vital at first & wait till the white babe is comfortable. After that [about 30-45"] and we ride hard & long. But limiting black cock to twice a month is unrealistic since women crave a good long mancock!

We limit ourselves to a IR or swing get together every 3 to 6 weeks. The anticipation intensifies the experience and helps keep us from "burnout"( yes, it happens) We relive the experience for awhile, have fun on our own for awhile then build up to our next experience. What works for us may not work for all. but we have grown into this pattern. :)

hillboy said:

We limit ourselves to a IR or swing get together every 3 to 6 weeks. The anticipation intensifies the experience and helps keep us from "burnout"( yes, it happens) We relive the experience for awhile, have fun on our own for awhile then build up to our next experience. What works for us may not work for all. but we have grown into this pattern. :) This may be a topic for a new post

Susan said:
We limit ourselves to a IR or swing get together every 3 to 6 weeks. The anticipation intensifies the experience and helps keep us from "burnout"( yes, it happens) We relive the experience for awhile, have fun on our own for awhile then build up to our next experience. What works for us may not work for all. but we have grown into this pattern. :) This may be a topic for a new post
Yes, Susan, the idea that a wife who loves black cock can't live without it every few days is just not true in our case. I don't like to push my wife, so she sets the pace. We have a full life, a great marriage, and black cock for her is just icing on the cake. For weeks after a good session, she's very happy and satisfied and feels no need for more. Then the desire starts to grow and she asks me to start looking for her. If it takes me over a month to find someone suitable (we live overseas, not many black studs here), it is I who gets impatient, not her. If a stud doesn't show, she's never upset. But when things click and it finally happens, whoa, does she ever get into it. Then the stud says goodbye and the cycle starts over again. We both enjoy it immensely, and I doubt we will ever stop until she is old and gray, but it hasn't consumed us like maybe some of the others on this site. And the idea of a black baby, no way, that sounds like a joke or a weird fantasy to her.

You may think I'm crazy for saying this, but at 5'3 there's just not enough room to deal with some guys. I've found that I can take really big guys anally easier than I can other ways. LOTS of lube and a guy that knows what he's doing ....

Reactions: welder153
for me 10" was the biggest... 8" starts to hurt me... but i found if i let john eat me out for a little while like an hour or so b4 a meeting. it helps.. also.. when you get ready to let him in.. START OUT ON TOP!!! this way you have alot more control in how deep and how fast he can go at first... after like 7-10 min. you are "loose" to the point where you gan do hard doggie or man on top!!

as far as the condom goes... we try to use them at ALL times.. but some guys just cant, i had a man once (only 8-9") that was so thick it was almost a given he was going to break it....

for this reason we like to use WET in the black label. it seems to stand up to the heat a lot better then water based lube.

also... a tip we tried one time.. Anal ease.. yes if you know your man is long..

take a long dildo slather it with anal ease and slide it in(pussy) for a few min... 30 min or soo b4 the act.. it feels fuckin odd.. but it works...

Reactions: BlondeShelly