• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tired of the average single male? Houston.

• Thread starterrucuckold
  • Start date

rucuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2006
Are you tired of meeting the usual culprits? Either the single males are too pushy, too involved or just too much to handle, right?

If you are looking for someone that has experience in this sexual endeavor; it is time you were ******* to what an experienced "bull" has to offer. A man that can hold a conversation, as well as a toy. A man that will offer more than just a large "package." A man that understands that the brain is the largest sex organ.

If you are tired of meeting males that only believe this is about sex, someone that believes he is there in an egotistical manner or someone that doesn't understand that this can be an enjoyable experience between THREE people...wel, it's time you found the man you both were looking for in the first place.

I've been with two other couples for 3 and 7 years. Both relationships were dissolved due to transfers from work.

I know what it takes to make this incredible fantasy a reality. A reality the three of us can enjoy, build upon and work to fulfill all our desires. It's about three people's sexual desires...not just the Alpha male's idea of what it should be.

If you are tired of searching....I'd like to talk to you.

Last edited by a moderator: