• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Titfucking

• Thread starterbulldog73
  • Start date

bulldog73

Mandingo 9
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2007
Florida
How come you hardly ever see any good interracial titfucking, Daphen Loren and Gianna Micheals excepted? Plenty of the gals that do ir have the juggs for it and the dudes would not go out of sight like the white boys do.

The other thing with all titfuck vids is that most of guys beat off for the moneyshot - am I the only guy that enjoys blowing in tight cleavage? :yumyum:

Bulldog

Even as a first day newbie, I have something to say on this.

I was introduced to bbc (love that acronym:love:) by a visiting US Navy sailor not all that long ago. When it became clear it was going to happen, Brian (not his real name) was real concerned that months at sea would limit his longevity and suggested we start with a titfuck (I have DD boobs) but my oral hunger actually delayed it until the next morning.

After blowing him and receiving the biggest, most delicious reward I ever had, then, nervously at first, learning to enjoy a cock that although about three inches longer than I had ever experienced, was more remarkable for its girth, over a period of four hours, he asked again.

Totally sated and now very eager to please I was happy to do this "for him". To my surprise, I found the sight of Brian's huge cock plowing my sweaty cleavage instantly erotic and enjoyed the actual act more that I ever had for ten of fifteen minutes until he spurted another huge reward while clamped firmly between my heaving boobies. It just felt so natural.

Branddy

Branddy,

Welcome to the Cavern and thanks for the great reply. I gotta say I like your thinking and if you want to ask me anything my email is bulldog7329@yahoo.com.

Bulldog

Users who are viewing this thread