• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

TN Married White Female in search of BBC

• Thread starterSallymae
  • Start date

Sallymae

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
42 y.o. Petite married white female in Knoxville, Tennessee area in search of a BBC friend for regular get togethers where husband will be present to watch. Prefer a married BBC gentleman 40 to 60 y.o. Contact me via email so we can exchange numbers and see what we can get together.

petitemwf4bm@gmail.com

I will be more than glad to pay for a motel room if i can watch :)

Redneck.....what a coincidence....a mature white, black-curious wife, right there in your own neighborhood.

You have any contacts for her ?? I seem to recall an inquiring thread from a Knoxville BBC in here some time ago.

Thanks neat :) yes have a few married blk male friends that would love to help out.Think she could handle a 3some?

Let me know if you ever make it to Memphis...

A couple of pics

Heres a couple of pics. Still looking so send me an email or PM if interested.

Attachments

• sally-31.jpg
    sally-31.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,736
  • sally-32.jpg
    sally-32.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,410
Cute butt :) My friends are ready

cute...lil tight..ass butt....mmmm

Is Sallymae affraid of a BM in his 30's? She's missing out on the best ones then! Damn that girl is white....luv it!

T

Thanks for the compliments

Thanks for the compliments here is a couple more.

Attachments

• sally-39.jpg
    sally-39.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 313
  • sally-38.jpg
    sally-38.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 311
what the hell difference does it make if he's married or not?

Sallymae said:
Thanks for the compliments here is a couple more.
i wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole lol..get a tan. and eat some food....blech!

blackTyrone said:
Is Sallymae affraid of a BM in his 30's? She's missing out on the best ones then! Damn that girl is white....luv it!

T

Apparently so. I emailed Sallymae about a little over a month ago after first coming across her post and after and this was her response...

Thanks but no thanks [my name]. I'm looking for someone thats a bit nearer my age.
Sally

Age notwithstanding, when you present yourself as a gentleman, as someone who's handsome, educated, drug and disease free, discreet, well-endowed, has experience with couples, provide photos, and live in the same town, what else can you do?

Not that I don't respect Sallymae for telling me 'no thanks', but the age thing is a cop-out, especially considering that's a couple I've known for years where the wife is older than Sallymae and the fact that there's only 1 local black guy that I know of that's into this lifestyle that's close to her age.

Is there a problem with specifying what one is looking for? I believe everyone has preferences and I just stated mine. Sorry if I offended anyone by doing so.

Sallymae said:
Is there a problem with specifying what one is looking for? I believe everyone has preferences and I just stated mine. Sorry if I offended anyone by doing so.

There's no problem with stating what your preference and I even said I respected you for telling me 'no thanks'.

BUT, what you have to realize is that although you're going about things in a discreet way, you're in the wrong place. There's only a handful of members that live in the Knoxville area and to the best of my knowledge NONE of them are in the age range you're looking for.

If you're truly serious about meeting a black man, let me offer several suggestions...

1) I can refer you to two gentlemen that I know, trust and respect

2) become a gold member of AdultFriendFinder.com and search til you find what you're looking for (be warned that although there are considerably more local black men on that site than any other, there are also numerous fakes and posers and it may take a while to weed through candidates)

3) try the proven method of visiting Michaels on Kingston Pike after midnight any given weekend to pick someone up for an impromtpu trist (risky but doable, especially if you're concerned about drugs, disease and most importantly discression)

4) explain why the age thing is so important to someone younger and mature enough to comprehend what it is you want to have happen and why...(i.e., want to be made love to, go slowly, don't do this or don't do that, other limitations, etc.)

These suggestions are something to think about. If I can help you in any other way, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for all the information Knox. Being new to this I realy appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Sally

mandingonigga25 said:
i wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole lol..get a tan. and eat some food....blech!

I WISH I had her figure! You should be a gentleman and keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like thin gals, then stick with fucking those 450 pounders you obviously seem to enjoy...

Kristina said:
I WISH I had her figure! You should be a gentleman and keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like thin gals, then stick with fucking those 450 pounders you obviously seem to enjoy...
aint my fault you have low self esteem. are you suggesting that the only alternative to fucking a skeleton like her is fucking fat women? how dumb is that....

Keep posting, Sallymae.

Users who are viewing this thread