To All Cucks!!!

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
ok cream pie

nice link to post, but would not really impact our self esteem. Now if it were a BBC and the white guy was told by his wife to clean out that cream pie, that would be a clip.

i guess we cucks and the BULLS all have the same goal in mind, keep our wives happy :)

Yum

Would love to see more of this - even downloading it would be nice

Not sure what you mean about busting self esteem. I was able to see the video and thought it was hot as hell. I particularly liked the part where the guys cum was dripping out of her pussy. My favorite thing to do with my wife has always been to eat her pussy till she's good and hot, then fuck her till I cum and immediately lick my cum up before it hit the sheets and continue licking her till she cums. I always hoped she would accept I really did like to eat cum from her cunt and would let another man fuck her so I could eat up his and mine. Mmmm what a tasty treat that would be. Unfortunately she never would. I did try to set her up with a black guy but it never panned out.

That looks delicious!!! What a wonderful pussy!! It is obviously well fucked and even better it is leaking a fresh load. I would be the first in line to clean that sweet cunt!!!!

Stubbyhubby

Mate, here down under, a stubby is the name for a small bottle of beer. I guess you got the first bit right. But I'm afraid 3.5 inches does not qualify as a dick; we would call that a wart. I've known bisexual kangaroos with bigger dicks than that.

Go and sit in a corner, play with your willy and wait for your loving wife to come home and show you the evidence that for once in her young life she has been fucked properly. What are you, a man or a mouse? (Anyone got any cheese?)

sissy copndoms lol

hey cucks some condoms for you:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey cucks, you are a bunch of low self esteem dick sucking faggots! Trust me, I know, I have a cock in my mouth right now!

who's mouth

bigjoecook said:
Hey cucks, you are a bunch of low self esteem dick sucking faggots! Trust me, I know, I have a cock in my mouth right now!
Who's mouth is your cock in

That's what I need,Sissy condoms.Once I tried to put on a regular condom and it was only 1/3 of the way unrolled and so loose it pulled right off.Of course it wasn't like I was getting ready to have sex cause women only laugh at me but I just wanted to try one on and found out the were designed for men and not little tiny tots like me.I'm only the size of a Bic Lighter.

Dude He Is So Small How Would That Bother Anyone

Get A Real Man In That Scene

bigjoecook said:

I admit I happily suck my wife's bulls big cock and swallow his cum, I also do it for his friends to. My ass also knows very will what if feels like to have a cock buried in it.

hmmm lovely creampie.

pretty hot

Spam

This is SPAM! Where are the moderators when we really need them?

cock in mouth

bigjoecook said:

mmm-don't mfffmmmpghhh sound--mmmmfphhh ---like slurpmmmmphffff----you---slurpslurp---mmmmmmmmmmmnnnfffphhhh----have-----mfffffffphhhh----have------mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffff----a------mmmmmmfrrrnnnnjjnnjnj----very----mmmmmmmm----big---------mlkjjhggffd---cock---mjklkiouihuibbju-----in----mmmmmmmmmffffffslurp-----your------mmmmmmmmjkjjhghgff----mouth-----slurpslurp

Real Man's Meat

M Steel Knight said:
... Calls a stud, Ive seen 10Yr old boys ( Base Ball Coach here ) with more than that lil' thing on the video clip ... Hey If this is your posting Carol you need to see what I offer ... Now you see that? Thats real Man Meat ...

Certainly is real man's lovely meat,but if you need someone to do that for you,i'm your sissy

There is just something about cum coming dripping out of any hole, and me personally I like to swallow it taste like pancake mix! I know I'm crazy, LOL