• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

To be a cuck?

• Thread starterwlhblkf2br
  • Start date

wlhblkf2br

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2007
Why does me and my wife's fantasy of her getting filled with cum from a Big Black Cock turn me on? How is it that I am so turned on at the thought of watching her bareback a black man? How is it that I, who have never been with a Man or desired to, get hard thinking of cleaning her lovers cum out of her pussy, even off his dick? Is this normal? Help me out here cucks!:hitit:

It's the right thing to do.....lol

Yeah your normal..Many guys get off on watching their wife be fucked by other men.. just go for it and encourge your wife to go black and deny you..that way you will get your wish

it takes both sides

black male here. my nick n the chatroom is her_hubby_begged_me_to _stop (a true encounter), i play mostly w cpls, i relish playing w cuck cpls bcause im an xhibitionist and dominant, i get off on getting the wife off and having hubby watch me perform. i dont let hubby 'clean' me, he cleans her and she cleans me. it heightens my njoyment to know that i may b taking her places that he cant.

I was like you but her lover's wanted me to be more "useful". She and lovers allowed me to prep, clean and be fucked by them.
Yep, I was-am very lucky.

flexonic said:
black male here. my nick n the chatroom is her_hubby_begged_me_to _stop (a true encounter), i play mostly w cpls, i relish playing w cuck cpls bcause im an xhibitionist and dominant, i get off on getting the wife off and having hubby watch me perform. i dont let hubby 'clean' me, he cleans her and she cleans me. it heightens my njoyment to know that i may b taking her places that he cant.

You sound like someone me and my husband would like to be with. We are white and my husband likes to eat my creampies. We may be able to meet up
and enjoy each other.:flash:
wandahhh@bellsouth.net

Cucks wouldn't get such a bad rap if not for the negative connotation associated with the term......oh, and if they weren't clost/latent homosexuals wanting to suck black dick themselves. If that's the case don't try to hide behind a word, just be honest and admit it. By not doing so you give the rest of us straight voyeurs a bad rap!

You love your wife and desire the very best for her in all matters. You are so lucky your wife and you share this fantasy together - the sooner it happens the sooner you can enjoy the special emotions of being a cuck.

Give your wife some extra money to buy new clothes for dating, and start helping her around the house as much as possible, so that she can see that you are genuine in your desire to "open up your marriage" for her benefit.

i too can not think of any thing sexier than eating th eother man from my wifes cunt or ass and lick his dick from her ass omg

You know what guys and girls,ive sometimes wondered if i was cuck,but after being on dc for a while now,know im definately not,yes ive sucked cock,yes i love to see my wife being fucked by black guys or white for that matter,but humiliation,breeding,little dick stuff,denying yourself sex with someone you love,to me thats not right,i swear if any man tried to deny me from my wife i would cut his dick off,and the thing is my wife would hand me the knife.we just dont get it,but then thats probably why im not cuck.

some men are cucks and that becomes part of their sex fantasy and reality lives. Others are more voyeuristic and enjoy seeing their wife with other men. Some are more into the submissive, giving wife to black men, while maintaining their hetero stance. And on and on it goes. It's what makes the world of sex interesting. It is also what creates so many sites of various sexual tastes. If you have cuck tendencies, that's your little area. Enjoy it and explore it. For me, the main thing is that people aren't hurt. It's bad enough to read of examples of a couple losing their love for each other because they went to areas they wern't prepared for, or they did not realize the depth of fantasy blending into reality, and if you can keep a handle on it, then its ok. So it short, cuck away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to agree pimp.cracking post bflobird............a real refreshing change.

Yes, nice post. I have never met two cucks who have the same situation. I used to think I was very strange because I love the humiliation of the wife tellingme how good her lover was compared to me but am still Dom in our relationship. Come on these boards and you see just how screwed up other people are. As long as you are happy with yourself, who cares ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wlhblkf2br...
your Post brings an important Viewpoint to MANY white couples...
i still believe that ALL WOMEN have an ( * Angel * ) for two things:
Instinct and ( alas ) : Curiosity... they are two womanly : things...
WHY is it that some white men are stealing CURIOSITY from women ??
If it had NOT been for my husband's CURIOSITY... surely he NEVER would
have become a Cuckold... he wanted to just watch some couples having
sex in an exchange club, ((( curiosity *** ONLY ONE TIME *** ))) and
three weeks later he wanted to View // Admire (* MORE *) ...
and His Cuckolding followed with the arrival of the following season...
There is a Reason for every Season !!!
Regards
Edith

Users who are viewing this thread