To my humiliation-it started like this..

• Thread starteron9000
  • Start date

on9000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2006
To my humiliation-it started like this!

First couple years of our marriage were just great. We made love almost every day for several hours. We were both sexually insatiable.

Everything was fine, except, she had some sort of personal disorder, where she'd hold a grudge for extensive amount time and nagging about everything and trying to punish me for nothing. She treated me as a lesser being.

It just got worse and worse, until one day the worst thing just happened!

Fight started about decision where we are going to celebrate New Year eve. She didn’t talk to me for several days. Then, one night she came late from her stupid job, working as secretary for some adult ****** service.

I was watching TV, having had couple of beers as usual, just enjoying the program. She slowly opened door.

I saw some big black guy standing behind her. According to his built, he was probably some sort of bouncer. Though guy? Whatever… I thought.

All of a sudden she turned back and passionately kissed him to mouth "Thanks for taking me home, see you tomorrow". She probably just acted proving her point -to punish me for not accommodating her requests. I had it enough!

And, that kiss made me very jealous! I jumped up and started yelling at her, what she was doing, who's the guy, why she has to make her points, why she stayed so late!

In a spur of moment, that guy stepped in and punched me in the face. He seriously started beating me up! I could not move for some reason!

As it was happening, my dear wife closed the door, obviously enjoying the scene. I hated her at that very moment.

At first she cheered him up, but after seeing how seriously I'm getting hurt, she kind of stopped. Then, he turned back to her and said "What!? Do you feel sorry for him. Come over here bitch!"

He slapped her over face, and pushed her over the sofa on her stomach. He ruthlessly pushed her panties on a side, almost ripped them away. Then slowly opened his zipper and looked at me with sarcastic grin. "Are you going to do something about this boy? Huh?"

I am grown man, not just some boy, but that kind of scared me even more then beating, I don't know why. I just wanted everything to be over soon.
I looked down, couldn't look at his really angry face. Couldn't respond, I was paralyzed by fear what was going to happen! He was about to have my wife just like that!

Just when I wanted to say something and looked up, he pulled it out! It was really big, thick, it made me sick! How someone can be born with advantages like that? He then just pushed it into her, suddenly and very forcibly, fast, like some animal. Like she is some sort of object.

At first she was screaming in pain at me, calling me names, coward, how weak am I.

After couple of minutes I noticed she was more and more passionately moaning and pushing her body back! More and more, like some *****! She started screaming really loud! Her every scream was like a slap to my face, worse then any punch to my body that bully did. But it was too late for revenge, I was weak and proving it to both of them.

At the very end, he didn't pull it out. He just did it all inside my wife.
After he pulled his pants up, he spitted on me! I felt like most miserable being on the Earth at that moment! But I was helpless.

Although I could barely move, I come closer to her and lay down beside her. My most concern was if he did it into her vagina

...For almost a year, we were practicing only anal sex. Mostly because we could not afford the kids and agreed that contraception was just waist of money. I also liked anal sex with her. At first she was reluctant and said it was not natural, but surely after very few first minutes, she just loved it...

Unfortunately, and to my very fear, the worst had happened. He did it.

The only thing I could think of to save me of embarrassment to her pregnancy was that I could try to compete with him and his sperm! I realized that I had to act very fast!

While I was consoling her, I quickly slipped my limp penis into her.
"Don’t worry baby" I said, "nobody knows and doesn't have to know what happened, he’s just a bully, I love you regardless…" That seemed to keep her attention for next couple minutes. I couldn’t hold it long. It was just all situation and stress that made me ejaculate so quickly. It was just a huge mess of juices all over our couch.

She turned back to me and disappointedly said "you are really sick!" Then she turned aside and ordered me to go and sleep on the sofa. I felt that our trouble was just at the beginning…

shoulda shot them both!

or thanked him if that's your thing.. but I would have shot-em!