To the other caged cucks out there

• Thread starterHouseguest
  • Start date

Houseguest

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2022
Do you have a release date ? Or is it just random ?

Reactions: toolman and crt
When she cages me it is for an agreed amount of time. But she will often give me early release on completion of specific tasks. What about you?

Reactions: toolman
Very random for me

Reactions: toolman and Houseguest
kmbe said:
When she cages me it is for an agreed amount of time. But she will often give me early release on completion of specific tasks. What about you?
every 3 weeks , depending on her mood, She'll always find a reason to extent it

Reactions: toolman, crt and shrimpdikjim
2-3 weeks, prostate milking only, no stimulation

• Sad
Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman
Random but we don’t use much anymore

Reactions: toolman
Houseguest said:
Very very random

Houseguest said:
Very very random . And it's always a ruined orgasm .

Reactions: natasnaikul
Houseguest said:
Very very random
I am random but generally 3 times per week for short times. If my wife is seeing a man then I will remain caged over the whole time they are together.

I am caged usually when She is on Her dates as She knows i would be rubbing myself raw
If i need punishment for something then the cage goes on also

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and crt
I am caged throughout the day when my wife is away for work....released in the evening but sleep in a spare bedroom as I'm not permitted to sleep in the same bed with her. Caged all weekends...no exceptions.

Reactions: Houseguest and crt
mwc4blkbull said:
I am caged throughout the day when my wife is away for work....released in the evening but sleep in a spare bedroom as I'm not permitted to sleep in the same bed with her. Caged all weekends...no exceptions.
Not unlike me , but I don’t get let out as much it seems

Reactions: Houseguest
I am caged 24/7 sometimes for a week or longer, then it will be removed and she will not allocate me one for several days, i find this fustrating and will sometimes cage myself with a CB she wouldnt normally allocate. I feel naked uncaged having worn one for so many years.

I have had this discussion with my cuckoldress and her view is i should present her with a cage or any other items i wish to wear and "ask" for it to be fitted and my view is she should tell me i am wearing one.

Any views on this?

Reactions: crt
natasnaikul said:
2-3 weeks, prostate milking only, no stimulation
i get the weekly milkings also, it is something i look forward to

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and natasnaikul
Very random, she likes to show me off to her friends, they all love seeing my cock caged up, I am sometimes released if I perform the tasks she sets me.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Houseguest said:
Will never happen here!!! Neither one of us buy into this.