• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

To Troilsand: How i got cuckolded

• Thread starterfantasycuck
  • Start date

fantasycuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
Troilusand said:
Yeah, he's busy right now...why don't you tell me how you caught her being unfaithful to you, 'til STB gets back? Unless you've done this in another thread--if so, tell me where to look. I don't really wanna hijack this thread, even if Soon is a little distracted right now. WEG

T.

Since we are waiting on STB I can give you a synapse. STB's wife is probably having a good time. I just want to know if he got fresh cream pie.

My wife was extremely happy while she was cuckolding me. She never nagged and was always cheerful. She became a low maintenance wife and I was actually happy. I remember how I told myself that it is great to be married to a woman that was always on good spirits. It seems she was always high.

She reduced sex from 2-3 times a week to once a month and she did it slowly and skillfully. Initially I believed that it was natural to slowdown the sex life since we were now older and had been married for many years.

She also managed to avoid penetration when we had sex. I would cum between her legs or gave her oral. Later on I learned that this maneuver helped my wife readjust the size of her pussy to better enjoy the smaller cock of her lover. It is also possible she was simply faithful to her lover. In the aftermath---after discovery------- I asked my wife why she did not allow me inside of her. For my wife it became natural to only fuck her lover and not me. She said that at most she used me to masturbate while thinking about her lover.

There was a big emotional component to her relationship with her lover and they had very good phone sex. During the affair my wife would lock the bathroom door to take a hot bath while having lurid sexual talks with her lover. On a couple of occasions she came to bed very horny after talking to her lover and masturbated. I thought it was odd that she would want to masturbate when I was right there next to her. In one instance she realized her masturbation behavior was odd and she climbed on top of me to grind her very wet pussy over me to reach orgasm very quickly. She was always very orgasmic and I enjoyed that, but this time she reached the orgasmic plateau very fast--------before I could get it up. Then she got off me and went to sleep. I complained and told her I wanted to cum. She said------"I am tired" and went to sleep. That night I was puzzled.

During the affair my wife started to travel a lot and would fly to visit her mom on a regular basis. This gave her the chance for more encounters with her lover. The odd thing is that she told me she wanted to stay in a hotel rather than in the house of her parents. She told me she was more comfortable in a hotel than in her mom's house. I must be cuck material because I didn't think there was anything odd about the arrangement. Later on I learned this was the best part of her affair because she could do "all nighters".

In another instance I had a lot of extra vacation time and decided to take a week off just to hang around the house. I came home and told my wife I would be off a whole week. My wife went insane and very angry. She told me I was a fool to take vacation and not travel anywhere. In retrospect she was angry because her lover was going to be in town that week and she had planned to be in bed with her lover during the time I was at work. I am not sure if she was planning to fuck her lover in our house or in a hotel. But, this event made her very mad. So she ****** me to cancel my vacation.

I also noted how my wife started to shave her pubic hair. This is something she had never done for me and I thought it was odd that she did this because she was not fucking me like she used to and I was not ejaculating inside her pussy anymore.

Did I mention that my wife was in the computer a lot? She was hot chatting with her lover all the time and did so openly in front of me because I never bothered to look over her shoulder. Then one day I walked over to ask her a question and she quickly minimized the window she was looking at. I am not sure why she did because it was not my intention to snoop.

Then my wife tried to put me on 100% sexual abstinence and even asked me to move to the guest room. She stated that I moved too much while sleeping and that now that the kids were gone we would be better off in different rooms. I finally started to put things together and decided to install a key-logger software in her computer to spy on her. I also went to radio shack and purchased a phone line-recording gadget that attaches to a cassette recorder.

The spying was exciting.

More to follow

Part II:

I was crushed to find the folder with all the saved emails that basically gave an account of the entire affair. Because the lover was not local emails were a huge part of the affair.

I guess she saved all the emails so she could re-read them again. Her lover was madly in love with her. He kept telling her to divorce me and my wife would often say she was not ready yet and that she had to move slowly with the divorce. A lie because my wife and I never talked about divorce and she was extremely happy with two men. One provided the fucking and the romance and the other one (me) provided all the other goodies that a good H can give a wife. Including money, domestic support, status, etc. She had it made!

In the early emails when they were just friends my wife told her lover I had zero interest in sex. In other words "if you want to fuck me, I am available". All secret deceiving cuckoldress do this. Men that want to have extramarital affairs do it too. It is always a good line.

There was another email where her lover was proud of the fact that now my wife could finally cum and have orgasms. My clever cuckoldress told her lover she could not have orgasms with me. God, she is good!

She also avoided the issue of cock size. Not even once did my wife mention my much larger cock. It was all about the little, but playful hard cock of the lover.

In another email-----about two days before I discovered the affair my wife told her lover that she had waited all her life to have the great sex she was getting and that they were soul mates meant to be together forever. This email was an all out poem to tell her lover he was the greatest man in the planet and that she worshiped him.

Then on the day of discovery my wife dumped her lover like a hot potato. The lover kept emailing her and kept quoting the soul mate email. My wife did not know how to respond. She went silent on him.

I told my wife we should see a lawyer to arrange for a divorce and not to tell our kids and families the reason for the divorce. My cuckolding wife panicked because she did not want to lose her lifestyle and the lover had little to offer other than great fucking.

As you know I unexpectedly became very horny when I learned I was cuckolded and she took advantage of this and started to fuck my brains out 24/7. And that is why I did not divorce her. I also accepted I was a cuckold.

BTW, the pain was unbearable and only relieved by fucking. Her lover kept writing emails and I saw that he was in bad shape as well. I changed the phone numbers and eventually we moved. I actually feel bad for the lover, he was in in deep pain and could not do much about it.

Of course, he could be fucking my wife again, but I don’t know.

How long has it been since you caught her cheating?

What's marriage to her like now? Do you still love her? Does she love you?

Are you still getting the "I better fuck his brains out so he doesn't divorce me" sex? If so, is that enough for you, or do you miss making love to her? Or is it back to the once every month or two?

Sour grapes I suppose.

What does love have to do with anything Troilusand?
She is in love with the money, not the man.

No one should say right now you should have dumped her though.
The event is in the past and it would only be to judge you.
I hope you can avoid a future Lifelong is sentenced to.

AngleBaby said:
Sour grapes I suppose.

What does love have to do with anything Troilusand?
She is in love with the money, not the man.

No one should say right now you should have dumped her though.
The event is in the past and it would only be to judge you.
I hope you can avoid a future Lifelong is sentenced to.

She is not materialistic. Money has never been an issue for her.
She actually loves me, but she is simply a cuckolding female. Half of what I have is hers by law, plus she has plenty on her own.

I wanted to dump her, but is hard to dump someone that gives you such magnificent sex and someone that has made your fantasy a reality.

The immediate disposal of her lover led me to believe she loved me even as she was telling her lover they were soul mates.

In any event I hope she hooks up with her lover again. After two years our sex went down back to the normal 2-3 times a week. I am sure it could get better if she cuckolds me again.

Then why wouldn't you give her the go-ahead to start up with him again, even if it's behind your back--you seem to like that best, anyway?

T.

When we are having sex I tell her to go ahead. However, she does not get it. She thinks I am in fantasy mode. I am afraid to tell her outside the bedroom.

fantasycuck said:
When we are having sex I tell her to go ahead. However, she does not get it. She thinks I am in fantasy mode. I am afraid to tell her outside the bedroom.

So you don't REALLY want her to go back to him, you just like the thought/fantasy of it?? If so, how about detailed truthful descriptions of her affair (including how much they were in love) whenever you're in bed? You might be able to have it both ways then: The pain of hearing how thoroughly she deceived you; and the relief knowing it ain't gonna happen again.

T.

Troilusand said:
So you don't REALLY want her to go back to him, you just like the thought/fantasy of it?? If so, how about detailed truthful descriptions of her affair (including how much they were in love) whenever you're in bed? You might be able to have it both ways then: The pain of hearing how thoroughly she deceived you; and the relief knowing it ain't gonna happen again.

T.

She is a cuckolding wife, but to fuck the lover she had to convince herself she was in love. When I read some of the emails to her confidant girlfriend, my wife didn't know why she fucked the guy. In one hand she thought it was about sex, but in another hand she felt they were soul mates.

I must say her lover was good at tweaking her emotional need for admiration and adulation----------This always turned her on.

It took my wife a while to fuck her lover, this was not a quick thing---it was a slow process. I read the affair emails and they were very revealing; the lover was much more in love than my wife.

I made some tactical mistakes after I discovered the affair. When I learned her lover had a small cock I ridiculed my wife to the point where she got very defensive and angry. You must remember my wife has a huge cavernous pussy after having kids and after taking my large cock for several years. Nevertheless, she adjusted her pussy to her lover's cock. It certainly can be done. However, I kept telling her that she was a loser fort choosing a man with such a small cock. I guess the humiliation is greater because the lover was not well endowed.

This shows that a huge component of sex and orgasms is clearly cerebral and mental. In fact the lover was able to give my wife phone orgasms. That is why a cuckold gets horny, the mental visualization of the wife fucking.

My wife always praised my large cock. She was even aware that my son had inherited my large size.

Before the affair one of my wife's favorite fantasies was that her lover had a cock that was even larger than mine. So you can see why I was in shock to discover her lover was tiny. I was relentless in hammering that point home. I also asked her to leave the marriage to make it easy on me. I actually wanted her to reject me so I could move on. I guess i wanted the humiliation to be COMPLETE and to be dumped. She did the opposite, she dumped her lover and gave me great sex.

So I'll ask again: Why not tell her that if she ever is caught cheating again, she'll never see you or the kids again (or some other appropriate threat); but...you absolutely love the humiliation of the affair in the past, and want her to verbally use it to arouse you. Can't you see you have control of this now, and can use it to make you happy? Or is the possibility of her repeating her infidelities the the only true way to arouse you?

You said, "I guess the humiliation is greater because the lover was not well endowed." you can twist anything to match your outlook. If he was bigger, you'd be humiliated by that; if he was the same, you'd say cock-size didn't matter to her, and she STILL cheated; if he was skinny, fat, short, tall....whatever, as long as you want to find it, it'll humiliate you.

T.

Troilusand said:
So I'll ask again: Why not tell her that if she ever is caught cheating again, she'll never see you or the kids again (or some other appropriate threat); but...you absolutely love the humiliation of the affair in the past, and want her to verbally use it to arouse you. Can't you see you have control of this now, and can use it to make you happy? Or is the possibility of her repeating her infidelities the the only true way to arouse you?

You said, "I guess the humiliation is greater because the lover was not well endowed." you can twist anything to match your outlook. If he was bigger, you'd be humiliated by that; if he was the same, you'd say cock-size didn't matter to her, and she STILL cheated; if he was skinny, fat, short, tall....whatever, as long as you want to find it, it'll humiliate you.

T.

It will be hard for her to cheat again. I spied on her several times in the past hoping that she would be cheating and she was clean every single time. I am not sure why I was hoping to find something. It was certainly very exciting to spy in the past and maybe I wanted more of the same.

I am also worried about asking to much in bed---she may lose respect for me. Nevertheless, last nite the fantasy was centered on how she was going to masturbate on top of me and not allow penetration (as per new orders from her lover). She kept saying her pussy must be spotless for the lover and that my cum is not welcomed in there. All my semen must fall outside her pussy. She knows how to play the game!:)

<<I am also worried about asking to much in bed---she may lose respect for me. Nevertheless, last nite the fantasy was centered on how she was going to masturbate on top of me and not allow penetration (as per new orders from her lover). She kept saying her pussy must be spotless for the lover and that my cum is not welcomed in there. All my semen must fall outside her pussy. She knows how to play the game!>>

Well it's your life and OBVIOUSLY you know it better than me, but I'm lost with what you said above. I wish you luck in figuring out what you want out of this, and then getting it.

T.

Users who are viewing this thread