• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Today Could Be The Day

• Thread starterelvis
  • Start date

elvis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2006
Cuckolding has been on my mind for a few years now. Just about a month ago, I brought it up to my wife and was she was open to the idea. Kind of shocked how quick she was open to try it. She is 33 and beautiful (perfect tits & ass), I am 37.

Of course, we discussed many of the questions.... how to start, what could happen, etc.

Turns out that she had been in contact for a few months with a guy she messed around with in college. They happen to find each other online. They would flirt and she told me that she has sent him some topless pics.
That progressed to the point that last weekend, I took some pics of her... that she also sent to him.

This weekend she took a trip up to a northern state for a friends graduation. This guys lives in the same area.... although it sounded like he had a pretty busy weekend with work, etc. and might not be able to meet up with my wife.

Well, I talked to my wife last night and she told me that she IS going to drive over and see him later this afternoon. I'm not sure what the plan is but I would assume that it would involve him fucking my wife. Why wouldn't it.

I will say that even since we began discussing this lifestyle, our sex life is in overdrive. Seems to be a good thing so far.

We went out and bought her some new bra and panties last weekend.
Sexy stuff.... that I know she packed for her trip.

So.... this could be the day that I become a cuck. I will be sitting down here, working most of the day on a weekend while my wife takes on a cock that is "much bigger" than mine.

I am not sure how this will turn out. I have read the debate on wives having sex while the husband is there... or wives going it alone. It looks like for our first time, she will be going it alone.

So much is going thru my mind right now.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will reply throughout the day as I talk with her and post what happens.

I'd also like to hear any advice and experiences that you may have.

I'll also round up a pic or two of her if there is interest.

This is 100% real.

It sounds like your gorgeous wife is about to make you Cuckold Elvis.

Elvis,

elvis said:
Cuckolding has been on my mind for a few years now. Just about a month ago, I brought it up to my wife and she was open to the idea. Kind of shocked how quick she was open to trying it. She is 33 and beautiful (perfect tits & ass), I am 37.

Hm.... sounds like your wife was sensing your thoughts (women do that), and/or has been thinking about it herself. Those are nice ages for your hot-looking wife to make you her cuckold.

elvis said:
Turns out that she had been in contact for a few months with a guy she messed around with in college. They happen to find each other online. They would flirt and she told me that she has sent him some topless pics.

Ah.... so she has been thinking about it. Sounds like she has a lover-in-waiting.

elvis said:
That progressed to the point that last weekend, I took some pics of her... that she also sent to him.

Good move.... that was very supportive of you.

elvis said:
This weekend she took a trip up to a northern state for a friend's graduation. This guy lives in the same area.... although it sounded like he had a pretty busy weekend with work, etc., and might not be able to meet up with my wife.

Ah, so he's slightly cautious.... sounds like he's keeping his bases covered.

elvis said:
Well, I talked to my wife last night and she told me she IS going to drive over and see him later this afternoon.

Your wife has the right idea. Her driving to see him will leave no doubt in his mind it's *him* she wants, and she has come to get him. Escape will be difficult, if not impossible.

elvis said:
I'm not sure what the plan is, but I would assume that it would involve him fucking my wife. Why wouldn't it?

Good question. Or your wife fucking him, if he doesn't seem to be getting the idea quickly enough. I don't have the impression your wife is going to be too bashful about this.

elvis said:
I will say that even since we began discussing this lifestyle, our sex life is in overdrive. Seems to be a good thing so far. We went out and bought her some new bra and panties last weekend. Sexy stuff.... that I know she packed for her trip.

Excellent.... you're continued support of your wife in her preparations for her tryst is entirely appropriate for your future role as her cuckold. She can hardly fail to get the message....

elvis said:
So.... this could be the day that I become a cuck. I will be sitting down here, working most of the day on a weekend while my wife takes on a cock that is "much bigger" than mine.

Cool :cool:, and good for your wife. It does, in fact, sound like you are about to become Cuckold Elvis :p.

elvis said:
I am not sure how this will turn out. I have read the debate on wives having sex while the husband is there... or wives going it alone. It looks like for our first time, she will be going it alone.

Well, it was and is up to her. That's the way she's decided to do it.

elvis said:
So much is going thru my mind right now.

As well it might....

elvis said:
Please let me know if you are interested and I will reply throughout the day as I talk with her, and post what happens.

Your wife sounds like a bold woman, and her apparently-first cuckolding of you sounds adventurous and potentially steamy. I — and, I would imagine, others — would look forward to updates.

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates? How did it go? We're looking forward to any updates!

Sorry guys... get this, the other guy had something come up and left my wife without any on her trip.

Back to the drawing board. There are a few other prospects in the near future. I will keep you posted.

Wish I had more exciting news!

Elvis,

Several of your comments in your initial post:

elvis said:
Turns out that [my wife] had been in contact for a few months with a guy she messed around with in college. They happened to find each other online. They flirted and she told me she sent him some topless pics. That progressed to the point where last weekend, I took some pics of her and she also sent them to him. This weekend she took a trip up to a northern state for a friend's graduation. This guys lives in the same area.... although it sounded like he had a pretty busy weekend with work, etc., and might not be able to meet up with my wife.

and your update:

elvis said:
Sorry guys... get this, [my wife's potential lover] had something come up and he left her without any on her trip. Back to the drawing board. ....

cause me to wonder if your wife's potential lover she "fooled around with" in college was disappointed and resentful when she began her relationship with you, then married you. I.e., maybe he secretly had in mind marrying her himself when the time was right, from his point of view.... but then he lost her to you. Thus, when your wife got back in touch and wanted to hook up again, his underlying feelings of resentment finally led to his decision to stand her up.

In any case, I suggest encouraging your wife to press on and not be discouraged by this. Finding a good candidate to become a lover can take a while for a woman, just as it often does for a man. It would be a good thing, I think, if you were to encourage her to be patient and stress that if a given candidate does not work out, she should not interpret that as a negative reflection on her. Rather, she should have a thick skin and keep at it, because... well... that's just the way life is.

Reassure your wife that in the future (the rather near future, I would guess) she will succeed, and tell her sincerely you will continue to support her in her efforts to find lovers. And as for emotional support, she has and will always have your love.

Best of luck to you and your sexy wife—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread