• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Today

• Thread starterPeterLocked
  • Start date

PeterLocked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2010
Today I will watch Mistress with Her black bull. I am going to be tied to a chair, of course, I've been locked away in a cb-3k. I will be dressed as pretty as I can for him, Mistress wants to see if I can tempt him to put his chocolate bar in my mouth.

More later.

peter

Sounds like a fun way to spend the afternoon.

If his chocolate bar is "dark" chocolate, I will help.

Don't know abou his Netty Smith but mine is and free

The taste of chocolate

I did get him to let me have a taste. After he fucked Mistress, I got to say thank you.

peter

Attachments

• firstblk2.jpg
    firstblk2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 269
  • firstblk4.jpg
    firstblk4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 225
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
Wait one, no Mistress I have known would ever let anyone fuck her, unless it a vanilla friend at a neutral location. Perhaps terminology has been confused here, please explain your word usage. I am totally at sea here.
:rolleyes: :pimp: :whip_it:

--Kaitlyn--

bbclover said:
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
Wait one, no Mistress I have known would ever let anyone fuck her, unless it a vanilla friend at a neutral location. Perhaps terminology has been confused here, please explain your word usage. I am totally at sea here.

Mistresses have sex. Not usually with their subs, unless it is on some terms they have established. I don't have sex with my Mistress, other than worshiping Her orally. She does have sex with me, using a strap on.

Now, I'm confused about how you can have cuckolding without the woman having sex with someone other than their husband/boyfriend/etc. In this case, She is more than just my cuckoldress, She is my keyholder and Mistress.

This is the first time She had sex with a bbc while I was present, it is not the first time She had sex with a BBC however. It was also the first time I had been involved, esp. to the point of giving the bull oral.

Does that clear things up?

peter

Users who are viewing this thread