• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Toilet Paper Roll Challenge

Cuckykny

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2013
image.jpg

Barley pass...fully erect, guess it is why I am destined to be a cuck. ;) Flaccid, not even close.

well a pass is a pass.

Reactions: Cuckykny
zippless said:
well a pass is a pass.

and I am Asian so I should get a pass+. ;)

I know others are trying this, lets see your results.

Cuckykny: Here's a suggestion; why not leave your cock in the toilet paper roll while you watch others fuck your wife?

Reactions: littlesmallie and Readyu
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Reactions: Cuckykny and Readyu
WOW! No doubt you pass. :clap:

--others?

Thank you! Now we need to get a nice lady on it!!!

Hell, I can't even start the roll over the head of my cock. You boys must have thin little pricks.

Reactions: littlesmallie
Ha, but true.

Cut the roll length-wise and place over your supposedly girthy monster cock and post, prove it!

I have the same problem. I cant fit it all the way down either! I can get the head out of the top, but I cant get it all the way down to the base. It doesn't mean I don't still want to be cucked.

well this is me soft...guess I pass

Photo673.jpg

tterry298 said:
well this is me soft...guess I pass

Photo673.jpg
You're bigger than my boyfriend hard.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Readyu
I found out my boyfriend sent pictures and videos of me to all his friends, so I said I get to do one fantasy or we're done. He agreed. My top fantasy would be to be ****** to walk in our local pub with everyone there, naked and "I'm a slut" written all over me in permanent marker pen. But I wanted to hurt my boyfriend more. So i said I wanted to pick four of his friends to fuck, bare back, cum in me and him to video it. I picked four black guys (one of them I knew he didn't like). They ripped me, hurt so much but in a good way. Now I make him watch every weekend with his black friends or I'll send the video to everyone at his work.

Reactions: littlesmallie and a114fun
its turned me so bad. I secretly stopped taking the pill. The risk of having a black baby turns me on so much.

Reactions: hikawade
WOW, Stacy. Some very big steps. Sounds like these are on your bucket list and this was the opportunity.

here is mine

TP Test1.jpg TP TEst2.jpg TP Test3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread