Told Her About My Fantasy

• Thread starterkennyz
  • Start date

kennyz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi,

I told my love about this crazy fantasy of mine and she didn’t freak out. I guess watching some cuckold forums and movies is the next thing to do. I’m excited and hope this goes well for us.

Reactions: Tinycuckold, Custer Laststand, baddy145 and 1 other person
Good luck from a fellow Canadian.
Keep us updated.

Reactions: kennyz
Best of luck! Ah, to relive that first time....

Reactions: Saraha and kennyz
shellbeyourslut said:
Best of luck! Ah, to relive that first time....
Thank you

Had she been fantasizing as well?

Reactions: Saraha
kennyz said:
Hi,

I told my love about this crazy fantasy of mine and she didn’t freak out. I guess watching some cuckold forums and movies is the next thing to do. I’m excited and hope this goes well for us.
what was her response `?

kennyz said:
Hi, I told my love about this crazy fantasy of mine and she didn’t freak out. I guess watching some cuckold forums and movies is the next thing to do. I’m excited and hope this goes well for us.
Yes, I have the same question: beyond "not freaking out," how did she respond...? Did she seem interested....?

And, what is your relationship with "your love"? Is she your wife (in which case, telling her about an out-of-the-ordinary fantasy would have higher stakes), or your LTR partner, or a woman friend you aren't living with....?

And, what is your "crazy fantasy"? That could mean almost anything. Do you secretly aspire to become the dictator of a third-world nation, for example....? (It's OK to tell us — we're an anonymous forum....)