• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Too late to turn back

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
I thought I wouldnt mind being a sissy, cleaning house and cooking in nighty and panties. Well wife finally went out and sucked some guys cock. I told her I wasnt sure I liked the idea anymore. She told me I could pack my bags and get the fuck out then. So be careful what you wish for.

Too late to turn back from what...?

debsbitch said:
I thought I wouldnt mind being a sissy, cleaning house and cooking in nighty and panties.

Sounds like there must be an untold backstory. Did your wife guide you toward being her sissy, or did you become her sissy of your own accord, assuming she would go along with it and like it...?

debsbitch said:
My wife finally went out and sucked some guy's cock.

Hey... why not? That sounds very reasonable, especially in light of her husband's (your) sissy status in her marriage.

debsbitch said:
I told her I wasnt sure I liked the idea anymore.

Um... what do you mean by "anymore"? Did you encourage your wife to suck the cocks of other men, and/or otherwise have sex with other men, sometime in the past — but, now that she's actually done it, you've decided that idea doesn't appeal to you anymore?

debsbitch said:
My wife told me I could pack my bags and get the fuck out then.

It was very kind of your wife to give you such an unambiguous choice. Accept her sucking the cocks of other men (and fucking them, presumably), or "hit the road, Jack" (per the Ray Charles blues number).

I hope you aren't going to leave us hanging. Has your wife given you an ultimatum re. what your future will be should you decide to continue living with her? If so, what is it? And, what is your decision?

I did encourage her. I am staying doomed to be her sissy

Users who are viewing this thread