Too Many Fakers Around!!?!??

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
How come there's plenty of couples (or sometimes hubbies masquerading as couples or wives), always talking about wanting a bull to pay them a visit, when the reality is far-fetched? Really, do people in here actually connect in real life, or are those posts in the 'Meeting' sections just for show-off?

do you rem msn chats where everyone either was "hung like a horse" or had "juggs a la vanessa montagnet"? of course many are fakers in here as in all over the internet, fact of life :I

tomas said:
How come there's plenty of couples (or sometimes hubbies masquerading as couples or wives), always talking about wanting a bull to pay them a visit, when the reality is far-fetched? Really, do people in here actually connect in real life, or are those posts in the 'Meeting' sections just for show-off?

I ask myself a similar question about the bulls. Especially the ones who send messages about coming from far away place (sometimes even across an ocean) to rock my wife's world.

I just roll my eyes at those guys.

sheplays said:
I ask myself a similar question about the bulls. Especially the ones who send messages about coming from far away place (sometimes even across an ocean) to rock my wife's world.

you and me both, in my experience over 90 pcg are simply horny dudes with "an eye for the main chance"

I always just pretend everyone is who they say they are unless it becomes too painfully obvious, then I just don't read their posts.

I think it wrong to abjectly disregard everyone as fake. I think my way works for me the best and benefits those who are truly sincere.

sheplays said:

I ask the same about Cucks myself.

it's all harmless fluff and piquancy
and most likely there is a germ of reality
behind the Oz curtain