• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Too many orgasms : passout

• Thread startereatmywife
  • Start date

eatmywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2009
Hi since i cant make her cum, i was just when she gets fucked well will she passout from all the orgasms: - your opinions would be welcome:

speak english please.... I have no idea what you are attempting to say.

i was just wondering when she gets fucked

French marmalade; foreskin taint fucked orgasm can't cum! BUT...thirty semen means sleepy penis when she gets fucked.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

gears that is the funniest fucking thing I have read on this entire forum. I couldn't have said it better myself.

eatmywife said:
Hi since i cant make her cum, i was just when she gets fucked well will she passout from all the orgasms: - your opinions would be welcome:

You seem to be quite the linquist, huh?

I think he meant.....Since she hasent orgasmed with him in her before, will she pass out if she has orgasms with another man? Im sure she has orgasmed by masturbation before, so I wouldent worry, eatmywife.

Susan said:
I think he meant.....Since she hasent orgasmed with him in her before, will she pass out if she has orgasms with another man? Im sure she has orgasmed by masturbation before, so I wouldent worry, eatmywife.

thank you susan you seem to understand the my dilemma, by the way, can a woman be fucked senseless and passout from cumming...my wish for my wife

gears said:
French marmalade; foreskin taint fucked orgasm can't cum! BUT...thirty semen means sleepy penis when she gets fucked.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

i dont understand but it is maybe the answer...thanks

eatmywife said:
thank you susan you seem to understand the my dilemma, by the way, can a woman be fucked senseless and passout from cumming...my wish for my wife

Yes is the short answer, some women do pass out briefly when they orgasm, it is called "Le Petit Mort" in French (The Little Death).

Quite rare but well documented and famous for frightening 10 barrels of shit out of the guy who causes it!

Nothing to do with the man - purely neurological.

:slow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan said:

Susan,
thanks for making sense of that. I can usually filter through the language and get the gist of what the person is attempting to say. I just could not see it here. Thanks.

anna-mwf said:
You seem to be quite the linquist, huh?

Not a very cunning linguist, tho... :p

newcpl2 said:
Yes is the short answer, some women do pass out briefly when they orgasm, it is called "Le Petit Mort" in French (The Little Death).

Quite rare but well documented and famous for frightening 10 barrels of shit out of the guy who causes it!

Nothing to do with the man - purely neurological.

:slow:

thank for the insight ....wow have to research the notion....sounds very intriguing...:hump:

Josetta said:
Lucky lady, to get such a good "seeing to from you".

Reminds me of the references to Doctors "relieving" sexually frustrated wives with steam powered vibrators last century. Husbands did not know that women could have orgasms, so as soon as hubby had shot his load, he rolled over and went to sleep, oblivious to the fact his wife was feeling tension from a swollen pelvis.

If wives were "seen to" adequately in bed, there would be no need for Bulls; just as there would be no need for prostitutes if husbands got less "headache excuses" not to have sex.

KAMA SUTRA is the art of lovemaking that has been around for thousands of years. Comes from ancient India. Any and all positions and sexual techniques was studied in Kama Sutra. I think a lot of men in the 19th century here in the United States DIDN'T CARE if women had orgasms or not. That was the 1800's. People owned slaves in that era and women were considered property also. It wasn't until the early 1900's that women were even allowed to vote with the 20th admendment to the Constitution.

As far as prostitutes goes, as a man I can tell you some women are more open to sex than others. For example, some women are open to anal sex where some wouldn't even dream about it. There are many wives who would prefer their husbands do those "nasty" things to a ********** and not her.

Also, some women are artist when it comes to sex. They may have unique skills that keeps a man coming back. For example, my friend practice KEGEL exercises. Kegel exercises is when you make your vaginal muscles expand and contract. If you ever been to a strip club and you saw a stripper pick up a beer bottle or puff on a cigarette with her pussy, thats all she's doing is expanding and contracting her vaginal muscles.

When I am stroking my friend and I get deep in her to where my balls are against her ass, she may contract her vaginal muscles and grab my dick with her pussy. She can have a tight enough grip on it to where I can't even move. Then she would expand and contract her vaginal muscles to the point where she is sucking my dick with her pussy.

NOT that my friend is a ********** but you get my point.

too many orgasms ROFLMAO
Impossible

;)

cinque423 said:
KAMA SUTRA is the art of lovemaking that has been around for thousands of years. Comes from ancient India. Any and all positions and sexual techniques was studied in Kama Sutra. I think a lot of men in the 19th century here in the United States DIDN'T CARE if women had orgasms or not. That was the 1800's. People owned slaves in that era and women were considered property also. It wasn't until the early 1900's that women were even allowed to vote with the 20th admendment to the Constitution.

As far as prostitutes goes, as a man I can tell you some women are more open to sex than others. For example, some women are open to anal sex where some wouldn't even dream about it. There are many wives who would prefer their husbands do those "nasty" things to a ********** and not her.

Also, some women are artist when it comes to sex. They may have unique skills that keeps a man coming back. For example, my friend practice KEGEL exercises. Kegel exercises is when you make your vaginal muscles expand and contract. If you ever been to a strip club and you saw a stripper pick up a beer bottle or puff on a cigarette with her pussy, thats all she's doing is expanding and contracting her vaginal muscles.

When I am stroking my friend and I get deep in her to where my balls are against her ass, she may contract her vaginal muscles and grab my dick with her pussy. She can have a tight enough grip on it to where I can't even move. Then she would expand and contract her vaginal muscles to the point where she is sucking my dick with her pussy.

NOT that my friend is a ********** but you get my point.

Great post.

Western religion turned sex into a dirty habit, and it it taking society a long time to fix things up. Eastern countries did not go down that path, thank goodness.

Josetta said:
Western religion turned sex into a dirty habit, and it it taking society a long time to fix things up. Eastern countries did not go down that path, thank goodness.

That is true but like with anything that involves HUMAN BEINGS there are always those who take things to the extreme.

One thing I don't like about eastern countries is their use of young girls as prostitutes. Age of consent in some of those countries is as young as 12 years old. Also those who practice the Islam religion, because the Prophet Muhammed had a 9 year old wife, some believe that is ok. I got into an arguement with a guy on another board about that.

As a grown man, I am use to grown, mature women. Women who are mentally and physically developed who can handled life situations a lot easier than a young girl. Sex with a young girl, forget about it. I have NEVER had the desire to have sex with a young girl, I can't even get an erection around them.

However, to each his own. Evidently there are many men who have no problem with it.

The UK had plenty of under-age sex with the servant girls who would not get another job if the Master did not give them a reference. 12 was a common age for sex, and a child's word was useless against a rich man (upper class of society). Servant girls got their bum swished for any form of disobedience.

Josetta said:
The UK had plenty of under-age sex with the servant girls who would not get another job if the Master did not give them a reference. 12 was a common age for sex, and a child's word was useless against a rich man (upper class of society). Servant girls got their bum swished for any form of disobedience.

Those were terrible times, unfortunately many of them are still doing it...

Users who are viewing this thread